Lanza couldn't identify his sex

Actually, it sounds like he was one of those anti-Government nutters who doesn't give information to Census workers or such. Probably got that from him Mother, who was equally nuts, stocking up enough guns to prepare for the Zombie Apocolypse.

Oh jesus christ, the little prick was mentally ill. Stop trying to paint him as simply someone who was anti-government.

Ummm........little education for board members here.........

There is ZERO correlation between autism and mental illness. One is a developmental disorder and one is a thought processing disorder. Lanza......if he ever even existed, had no history of thought process disorder.

There is still no real evidence he was involved anyway, although everyone and their brother had bought the "official" account.

I get it though......most people cant see past the billboard nor do they care to.

He could have been involved... as a scapegoat or a victim himself

Oh jesus christ, the little prick was mentally ill. Stop trying to paint him as simply someone who was anti-government.

There is ZERO correlation between autism and mental illness. One is a developmental disorder and one is a thought processing disorder. Lanza......if he ever even existed, had no history of thought process disorder.

There is still no real evidence he was involved anyway, although everyone and their brother had bought the "official" account.

I get it though......most people cant see past the billboard nor do they care to.

Vox.......this is exactly what I feel occurred after studying this intently. One thing is clear beyond a shadow of a doubt..........100% certainty he did not act alone. You have to have a plate in your head to think so. ( although I guess to some, its easy to stow a shotgun in a Civic glove compartment :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:)

Vox.......this is exactly what I feel occurred after studying this intently. One thing is clear beyond a shadow of a doubt..........100% certainty he did not act alone. You have to have a plate in your head to think so. ( although I guess to some, its easy to stow a shotgun in a Civic glove compartment :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:)

The stupid .... it burns my eyes.

OK, true confessions. Adam Lanza was set up. The whole shooting was done by LBJ. Andy Kaufman and Elvis helped him break in. The guy who's been impersonating Paul McCartney since he died in 1966 drove the getaway car. Lanza's jacket was clean because LBJ had it sent to the same guy that cleaned up Kennedy's limousine. They all staged it in New Mexico where they did the moon landing. It was funded by people collecting bottlecaps.

The original plan was George W. Bush was supposed to blow up the building like Building Seven, but he went on vacation to clear brush. Adolf Hitler (Obama's real father) supplied the firearms. Amelia Earhart flew them in.

This is all revealed, to those who know the code, in the star pattern on the logo of each Playboy magazine.

Run with that.

Last edited:

Of course he did not, if he was even there at all.

I think the perpetrator killed Lanza and then the kids and teachers.
Or, even if Lanza was involved - he was killed right before the main perpetrator killed herself.

the question is - why are we being served this illogical idiocy?

Or, even if Lanza was involved - he was killed right before the main perpetrator killed herself.

:dunno: Because you're bored? :popcorn:

Last edited:
Sounds like so many other deviant sex freaks. Trannys, cross dressers, homos and such nonsense.

College Records Reveal Bizarre New Details About Sandy Hook Shooter Adam Lanza (Plus: An Odd New Photo) | Video | TheBlaze.com

COLLEGE RECORDS REVEAL BIZARRE NEW DETAILS ABOUT SANDY HOOK SHOOTER ADAM LANZA (PLUS: AN ODD NEW PHOTO)

Last night, CBS revealed documents it obtained divulging new information regarding the man who killed 26 people in December at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

In addition to a photo of Adam Lanza from a school I.D. that had not been publicly released since the shooting in Newtown, CBS showed records from Western Connecticut State University where Lanza attended while still a teenager.

The form, meant to gain information regarding the student’s background, asked Lanza, who killed himself after shooting others on Dec. 14, to identify his gender and describe himself. To both of these questions, he answered with “I choose not to answer.”

Actually, it sounds like he was one of those anti-Government nutters who doesn't give information to Census workers or such. Probably got that from him Mother, who was equally nuts, stocking up enough guns to prepare for the Zombie Apocolypse.

And, mummy planned to give him yet another gun for xmas.

Sounds like so many other deviant sex freaks. Trannys, cross dressers, homos and such nonsense.

College Records Reveal Bizarre New Details About Sandy Hook Shooter Adam Lanza (Plus: An Odd New Photo) | Video | TheBlaze.com

COLLEGE RECORDS REVEAL BIZARRE NEW DETAILS ABOUT SANDY HOOK SHOOTER ADAM LANZA (PLUS: AN ODD NEW PHOTO)

Last night, CBS revealed documents it obtained divulging new information regarding the man who killed 26 people in December at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

In addition to a photo of Adam Lanza from a school I.D. that had not been publicly released since the shooting in Newtown, CBS showed records from Western Connecticut State University where Lanza attended while still a teenager.

The form, meant to gain information regarding the student’s background, asked Lanza, who killed himself after shooting others on Dec. 14, to identify his gender and describe himself. To both of these questions, he answered with “I choose not to answer.”

Documents from the college, which Lanza left after less than a year, were obtained by CBS under the state open records act. They also showed he had a 3.26 GPA while he attended. Last week, even more details into Lanza’s life were released by authorities, including items found in his family’s home after the shooting like a news clipping about a 2008 school shooting, a birthday check from his mother for the purchase of a firearm, and books about autism, Asperger’s syndrome and one titled “Train Your Brain to Get Happy.”

Lanza was seriously serously mentally ill - his choice of "I choose not to answer" could have been for any number of reasons.

What a shame you choose use this in an attempt score points against non-heterosexuals when there is no evidence his sexual life had anything to do with what happened.

Pretty pathetic cheap shot by you.

:dunno: Because you're bored? :popcorn:

where is the mole smiley? :cool:

Gives his name address color of eyes hair but doesn't IDENTIFY HIS SEX? Dude you're dumber than I suspected.

The photo looks like a classic example of Graves disease :rolleyes:

O-M-G! You are so right!

"The signs and symptoms of Graves' disease virtually all result from the direct and indirect effects of hyperthyroidism.... People with hyperthyroidism may experience behavioral and personality changes including: psychosis, mania, anxiety, agitation, and depression."

OMG!! I can imagine why the kid took to his room, looking like that. I can imagine how he was tormented because of looking like that. Not to mention the personality changes the disease would cause. When you bully other people or treat other people badly, expect consequences. The consequences may not come back on you, but they will probably show up in some form or another.

Pictures of people with Graves disease:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Gra...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=oHXEUu2SD5H1oAT-rILADw

This seems so obvious, why isn't anyone talking about it!!!?

Last edited:

O-M-G! You are so right!

"The signs and symptoms of Graves' disease virtually all result from the direct and indirect effects of hyperthyroidism.... People with hyperthyroidism may experience behavioral and personality changes including: psychosis, mania, anxiety, agitation, and depression."

OMG!! I can imagine why the kid took to his room, looking like that. I can imagine how he was tormented because of looking like that. When you bully other people or treat other people badly, expect consequences. The consequences may not come back on you, but they will probably show up in some form or another.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Gra...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=oHXEUu2SD5H1oAT-rILADw

because nobody is talking about what happened in reality altogether.

Here's Lanza. He was really skinny, too...another symptom of Graves disease. My God, you'd think the medical experts would have all been talking about this possibliity...wouldn't you? Seems as clear as a bell to me.

O-M-G! You are so right!

OMG!! I can imagine why the kid took to his room, looking like that. I can imagine how he was tormented because of looking like that. When you bully other people or treat other people badly, expect consequences. The consequences may not come back on you, but they will probably show up in some form or another.

because nobody is talking about what happened in reality altogether.

Yeah, sometimes I wonder...I really do.

Here's Lanza. He was really skinny, too...another symptom of Graves disease. My God, you'd think the medical experts would have all been talking about this possibliity...wouldn't you? Seems as clear as a bell to me.

Koosh, I think we are being intentionally mislead here. The question is why.

Adam Lanza clearly looks like untreated case of Graves - and it is not even a mental disease and is relatively easy to fix.

Personally, I don't think he was the main perpetrator. He certainly might be an accomplice and is a victim and a clear scapegoat.
The question is why.

Adam Lanza clearly looks like untreated case of Graves - and it is not even a mental disease and is relatively easy to fix.

Personally, I don't think he was the main perpetrator. He certainly might be an accomplice and is a victim and a clear scapegoat.
The question is why.

There was a report and video showing two or three males running from the back of the school grounds into the woods.

The question is why.

I don't think there is any serious doubt that Lanza did it and acted alone....he is a victim of an untreated mental illness. That's it.

The question is why.

And Vox has gone over to CRAZY land.

Just because the doctor at the mental ward lets you play with his stethascope doesn't make you a medical professional.

The question is why.

Just because the doctor at the mental ward lets you play with his stethascope doesn't make you a medical professional.

piss off, ignorant retard.

the gubmint spoonfed you the idea that a guy who spent his days in the basement playing video-games adn nobody saw him at a shooting range ever, without any knowledge of the topography of the school and the ability to get there unnoticed suddenly became a high-achiever Rambo executioner and you believe it religiously - so be it.
But do not force your stupidity on everybody else.

The question is why.

piss off, ignorant retard.

the gubmint spoonfed you the idea that a guy who spent his days in the basement playing video-games adn nobody saw him at a shooting range ever, without any knowledge of the topography of the school and the ability to get there unnoticed suddenly became a high-achiever Rambo executioner and you believe it religiously - so be it.
But not force your stupidity on everybody else.

Whereas you believe that Barack and the Brownshirts staged the whole thing in New Mexico. Which makes everybody else the stupid. :booze:

Yammeryammeryammeryammer...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back