Another result of MAGA/Trumpism

If it were Bill Clinton vs. Trump who would you vote for?
i voted for clinton twice and trump zero times...you figure it out....and that was the last time i ever backed the democrats ....this century has seen the most inept,incompetent politicians ever...and there is no end in sight...

Trump lies all the time. The story is when if ever, he isn't.

Obama told more than his fair share.

Over 300 not truth's for Obama

Over 900 for Trump

There's a reason CEO's really want Trump to win stupid.

Kamala's poll numbers going up is being driven by key demographic groups such as Hispanic and Black voters as well as young people and those with annual incomes less than $20,000.

Not rich hispanics, rich blacks, rich young people. Wake up Harry. One party is better than the other. Me thinks you like the GOP better. Because you're dumb af
so no comment on what i said?....you think one party is better....i think they both should go straight to hell...and no bobo i dont like the GOP better...thats just your democrat bullshit telling you to say that because i disagree with you...

Over 300 not truth's for Obama

Over 900 for Trump

300 lies. And you find that acceptable.

so no comment on what i said?....you think one party is better....i think they both should go straight to hell...and no bobo i dont like the GOP better...thats just your democrat bullshit telling you to say that because i disagree with you...

Pensions for workers, strenghten social security and medicare, I could fucking go on and on about why the Democrats are better. But all I should need is one. Remember Republicans wanted to allow insurance companies to deny people coverage because of pre existing conditions?

That alone should be enough. That ONE difference should be all you need to know. Republicans would FUCK YOU HARD Harry. You dumb white son of a bitch.

I'm not defending Trump.

Again with the one or the other as the only alternatives. I clearly do not support that.

And just because Trump isn't the answer here, clearly for the people of WV, the Democrats no longer are either.
I would argue the democrats are much better for the rank-and-file West Virginians. Much better. And it's not a lesser of two evils.

Pensions for workers, strenghten social security and medicare, I could fucking go on and on about why the Democrats are better. But all I should need is one. Remember Republicans wanted to allow insurance companies to deny people coverage because of pre existing conditions?

That alone should be enough. That ONE difference should be all you need to know. Republicans would FUCK YOU HARD Harry. You dumb white son of a bitch.
still no comment on what i said..... bobo im sicilian if we stood side by side everyone would know that your the white asswipe standing there.....

Wow! Dream on baby!

All of those things are wonderful. As we expand more and more social programs, getting the resources for it is more difficult. Who pays for it? People who paid into Social Security and Medicare have their points. The rest though is pure largesse on the taxpayer. Privilege is in the kind of work you do. And there are many people who are privileged in work that are inferior to others not so privileged doing work. In the DEI world we see it now. and in lower ranks there are people in charge who are inferior to those below them. If you are a good employee with no future to move up, e as the worst worker. Slow down. Take your time. Skate. Letting others take the credit, which is what we are doing, is detrimental to civilization that wants to prosper and provide a better life for a higher percentage of its population.

Fortunately there have been many Republicans who refused to go along with the farce that is MAGA/Trumpism, and I've been wondering all along how many of them have actually changed their positions on any issues because of it. In other words, I've been wondering if the closer proximity to Democrats had rubbed off on them in any way. Anecdotally, it kind of seemed like they had.

Anyway, here comes longtime conservative Mona Charen with an example of it: What Are We Conserving?

"None of us has the time or ability to become an expert in everything, so we use shortcuts. If person X agrees with me about anti-communism or phonics, I will be more likely to trust their views on Federal Reserve policy or some other topic that I know less about. We all outsource our judgment to some degree. But in the past nine years, too many people I formerly believed were honest and reliable have proven themselves capable of staggering dishonesty and bad faith. Someone said it’s like finding out that your spouse has been unfaithful or a friend has betrayed you. Suddenly you look back at the entire relationship with a jaundiced eye, interpreting everything differently.

"It’s been wrenching in some ways, but in the end, I’m grateful for the jolt. It has forced me to reconsider ideas that may have become calcified and opened me to people and perspectives I would previously have dismissed."

Trump (or, far more importantly, those who have enabled him and this disaster) has caused great damage to the Republican Party. And one of the ways is thathe has caused many in the party to re-evaluate where they stand politically.

I understand Ms. Charen completely.

She is upset that the Do-Nothing branch of the Republican Party she is part of , has lost all credibility with the millions of little Trumpsters and stand no chance in heck of ever gaining influence again.

Since she would rather see the country fall to the far left than the millions of Little Trumpsters in the Middle Class that she hates, her stand is understandable.

sorry bobo if we were at a klan meeting i would get strung up....you would be given a clean pillow case.....
Serious question. Would George Stephanopoulos be allowed in to the KKK?

Because my Greek last name is just as Greek as his. I doubt I'd get in.

But Harry Dresden? Come on in bro

1725457237384.png

The last name and no accent, you'd be fine.

Until eventually the blondes would kill all the brunettes. And the blue eyed blondes killed the brown eyed blondes.

Eventually they'd weed you out for sure. But I wouldn't make it past the beginning of the application where it asks you your NAME.

Serious question. Would George Stephanopoulos be allowed in to the KKK?

Because my Greek last name is just as Greek as his. I doubt I'd get in.

But Harry Dresden? Come on in bro

View attachment 1006267

The last name and no accent, you'd be fine.

Until eventually the blondes would kill all the brunettes. And the blue eyed blondes killed the brown eyed blondes.

Eventually they'd weed you out for sure. But I wouldn't make it past the beginning of the application where it asks you your NAME.
bobo look this might be shocking to you....but harry dresden aint my real name.....geezus you must be pretty stupid....

Fortunately there have been many Republicans who refused to go along with the farce that is MAGA/Trumpism, and I've been wondering all along how many of them have actually changed their positions on any issues because of it. In other words, I've been wondering if the closer proximity to Democrats had rubbed off on them in any way. Anecdotally, it kind of seemed like they had.

Anyway, here comes longtime conservative Mona Charen with an example of it: What Are We Conserving?

"None of us has the time or ability to become an expert in everything, so we use shortcuts. If person X agrees with me about anti-communism or phonics, I will be more likely to trust their views on Federal Reserve policy or some other topic that I know less about. We all outsource our judgment to some degree. But in the past nine years, too many people I formerly believed were honest and reliable have proven themselves capable of staggering dishonesty and bad faith. Someone said it’s like finding out that your spouse has been unfaithful or a friend has betrayed you. Suddenly you look back at the entire relationship with a jaundiced eye, interpreting everything differently.

"It’s been wrenching in some ways, but in the end, I’m grateful for the jolt. It has forced me to reconsider ideas that may have become calcified and opened me to people and perspectives I would previously have dismissed."

Trump (or, far more importantly, those who have enabled him and this disaster) has caused great damage to the Republican Party. And one of the ways is thathe has caused many in the party to re-evaluate where they stand politically.
On a personal level I have been enormously disappointed that two friends of mine, long time Repubs, have adopted the "victory at any cost" philosophy that excuses trump's immorality, criminality, idiocy, dishonesty, and of course his traitorous actions surrounding Jan. 6.

I will never understand it.

On a personal level I have been enormously disappointed that two friends of mine, long time Repubs, have adopted the "victory at any cost" philosophy that excuses trump's immorality, criminality, idiocy, dishonesty, and of course his traitorous actions surrounding Jan. 6.

could it be because they think the democrats suck?...they are not alone on that...

It's one of the elements of this disaster that I've spent a lot of time trying to understand. Based on what they say, my best (current) guess is that they've been convinced by the voices they trust that it's now or never, all or nothing, Good vs. Evil, the Final Battle. When you're in that state of mind, I guess you're willing to ignore and deny a great deal.

That's funny.

Like it's Trumps fault.

The establishement created Trump by not listening to a great many voices.

So they rebelled, nominated (against the will of the establishment) and elected (against the will of the establishement) DJT.

Please don't tell me you are stupid enough to think the GOP was in very good shape prior to Trump.

Even YOU are not that dumb.

Hey, if you believe the bankers took over the Federal Reserve in 1913, if that's where you're going with this, I agree. But we ain't gonna tackle that pal. What we can do is fix the wage gap between CEO's and the rest of us.

It's so fucking obvious. But THEY got YOU arguing for the CEO's.

That's okay. Biden, Kamala and Unions will fix the middle class without your help or support. You keep telling yourself there's no diff.

Pk handed your ass to you, dumbass.

Forum List

Back