Last minute gift idea for that Grumpy Trumpette on your list!

President Trump had gifts for all you whiners....it was called a job. But you put on your facediapers and hid in your basements as you rejected his gift.

Maybe we just got tired of his purple shaft up our asses since we weren't the uber rich or Putin or China or North Korea or....

Given how rabid some of these Trumpers are, I would give them a gift certificate the nearest clinic for a rabies shot, or a Trabies shot, if available.

I know of a rabid dog that bit a Rumper. It was 3 long grewling and painful days but finally, the dog died.
Good one. Of course, frothing from the mouth and incoherence is a sure sign of Trumpist rabies, or Trabies, as it is commonly known as. We are witness to these poor souls with Trabies everyday on USMB.

View attachment 429795

All dogs agree - Choose your humans wisely! :)

Never trust a President without a dog. And Pence doesn't count.

Given how rabid some of these Trumpers are, I would give them a gift certificate the nearest clinic for a rabies shot, or a Trabies shot, if available.

I know of a rabid dog that bit a Rumper. It was 3 long grewling and painful days but finally, the dog died.
Good one. Of course, frothing from the mouth and incoherence is a sure sign of Trumpist rabies, or Trabies, as it is commonly known as. We are witness to these poor souls with Trabies everyday on USMB.

View attachment 429795

All dogs agree - Choose your humans wisely! :)

Is that the one that tried to assassinate him?

It's the one Xiden tried to jack off in the shower and ended up breaking his foot.

I like how the drooling fucktards tee up the jokes for us.

President Trump had gifts for all you whiners....it was called a job. But you put on your facediapers and hid in your basements as you rejected his gift.

Maybe we just got tired of his purple shaft up our asses since we weren't the uber rich or Putin or China or North Korea or....

But Dems ARE the uber rich and you just elected the dementia patient who has been in bed with China and will definitely be now. Are you libbers stupid or something Forrest???

But Dems ARE the uber rich and you just elected the dementia patient who has been in bed with China and will definitely be now. Are you libbers stupid or something Forrest???

As I said, we all know how much Sleepy and Cokehead Hunter love them some China.

Last minute gift idea for that house-bound democrat in the family.... remember, it must be black or screams of "RAYCISM!!!" will ensue.... this catches the blm crowd, antifa, the pajama boys and the dyke storm troopers.

81JL55H0CkL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
That is a nice picture of yours...

I had jobs before Trump was president and will have them after he is not president.

Not if you are in hiding from the leftysniffles.

This year was the best year for business in two years....

Me too thanks to the President.

It's only 7:23 AM here, but I've already invented a dance for that one. It was better than the hydroxychloroquine and bleach with my morning coffee!

I had jobs before Trump was president and will have them after he is not president.

The president doesn't do shit for my jobs and no president ever has....The 1990's was a great decade for my business, the 1980's twas slow and low wage.

I was retired before Trump and I will be retired after. That I can laugh at this cute thread, and at the fanatic Trumpsters here, is my guilty pleasure. Shouldn’t deny an old man his pleasures. Trump had 4 years. Now Biden will have his. All I ever hoped for is that they not destroy the country. Trump put us on that path, and still his nutty supporters talk of secession and martial law. I figure I’ll be cursing Biden soon enough. But Jesus, you Trumpsters are too much!

The president doesn't do shit for my jobs and no president ever has....The 1990's was a great decade for my business, the 1980's twas slow and low wage.

Presidents either tax the pelosi out of companies and send jobs overseas, or they support them and create growth jobs for people here in the US. The dregs prefer the first choice since the last thing they want is a growth job.

Forum List

Back