Last nights unobtained victories all point in one direction.

The Sequel:

"Here poster Uncensored, it works like this in Adult Swim: You assert it. You prove it.
Lest.....you be considered a frivolous fringie nutter.
Accordingly, that leaves your poor avatar with the burden of proving his asserted 'election fraud in Pennsylvania and Maricopa'.

So, saddle up Skinnyjeans. Give it your best shot. Show us what you've got.

Good luck, amigo."

I am a veteran of message boards, long before I came to USMB - and I've been here over a decade.

Thinking that baiting with silly "Prove water is wet" taunts will be effective is pretty fooling.

Keep up with current events, or don't.

"I am a veteran of message boards, long before I came to USMB - and I've been here over a decade."

And yet, the Adult Swim requirement remains: " You assert it. You prove it."

Your avatar hasn't proved it.
And, once again, your avatar teeters on the widespread perception of a being frivolous fringie RWNJ.
Don't be that guy, poster Uncensored.
You can be better.

Good luck.

And yet, the Adult Swim requirement remains: " You assert it. You prove it."

Your avatar hasn't proved it.
And, once again, your avatar teeters on the widespread perception of a being frivolous fringie RWNJ.
Don't be that guy, poster Uncensored.
You can be better.

Good luck.

And yet, fuck off and die.

Oh, and I did prove it - learn to read.

"And yet, fuck off and die. Oh, and I did prove it - learn to read."
------------------------------------------

Well, first thing: let's skip Uncensored's subtle tho profane hint for my avatar to die. This is very probably not the thread for his fantasy urges. We would suggest the good poster start a thread on that topic, if he so wishes.
But, my avatar appreciates his concern.

More importantly, poster Uncensored's assertions, three by my count. Namely:

1. Determinative election fraud in Pennsylvania on Tuesday.
  2. Determinative election fraud in Maricopa County (AZ) on Tuesday.
  3. And, the assertion he proved those frauds.
My avatar demurs on all three assertions. Most specifically Uncensored assertion of 'proof'.
Here, let's autopsy 'em:

• The link to the Fox News article that he claims is his proof, says this: "All ballots will be counted securely and accurately,". And not unimportantly, his 'proof' is merely a Fox article that offers reportage on some minor hiccups with equipment problems that caused temporary administrative delays. So let's repeate that --- Fox News reports: All ballots will be counted accurately.
    And as such...accurately counted ballots .... ain't the stuff that fraud is made of.
  • And notably, this reportage addressed only an Arizona issue, there was no word of support or even reference to poster Uncensored's claim of fraud in Pennsylvania. His 'proof' of fraud in Pennsylvania is a no-show. MIA. AWOL. He doesn't offer any.
  • So it follows, his assertion that he "proved" the fraud in two states is non-existent.

But you be the judge.
----------------------------------------------------
Lastly, to dear poster Uncensored: Let me attempt to tudor you, to be a mentor, a Sherpa.

Mon ami, your efforts do not reflect well on MAGA-think, or even QANON-think, and most specifically do not reflect well on your avatar. This exercise of yours above makes your avatar look under-educated, ill-informed, and hobbled by partisanship.
Don't be that way. Be a better you. The whole of this social media site probably likely mildly believes you can be better.
I would urge you to do more homework, exercise intelligent due diligence, and try to be smarter in your postings.

My avatar and me are somewhat sure most other avatars on USMB are hoping you will be a better poster, and we all are mildly rooting for you.

Good luck. ✌️

------------------------------------------

Well, first thing: let's skip Uncensored's subtle tho profane hint for my avatar to die. This is very probably not the thread for his fantasy urges. We would suggest the good poster start a thread on that topic, if he so wishes.
But, my avatar appreciates his concern.

See, the reason you were invited to fuck off is that you seem to have the misconception that you can make demands..
More importantly, poster Uncensored's assertions, three by my count. Namely:
  1. Determinative election fraud in Pennsylvania on Tuesday.
  2. Determinative election fraud in Maricopa County (AZ) on Tuesday.
  3. And, the assertion he proved those frauds.

I certainly proved the fraud in Maricopa county, which the extinct sloth promptly ignored in order to continue regurgitating Reich propaganda.

Maricopa magically couldn't find ballots for Republicans to fill out - what a happy coincidence for the democrats.

My avatar demurs on all three assertions. Most specifically Uncensored assertion of 'proof'.
Here, let's autopsy 'em:

• The link to the Fox News article that he claims is his proof, says this: "All ballots will be counted securely and accurately,". And not unimportantly, his 'proof' is merely a Fox article that offers reportage on some minor hiccups with equipment problems that caused temporary administrative delays. So let's repeate that --- Fox News reports: All ballots will be counted accurately.

When ballots are moved by democrats, ballots are altered by democrats.

• And as such...accurately counted ballots .... ain't the stuff that fraud is made of.
  • And notably, this reportage addressed only an Arizona issue, there was no word of support or even reference to poster Uncensored's claim of fraud in Pennsylvania. His 'proof' of fraud in Pennsylvania is a no-show. MIA. AWOL. He doesn't offer any.
  • So it follows, his assertion that he "proved" the fraud in two states is non-existent.

But you be the judge.
----------------------------------------------------

Who are you talking to? Voices in your head? Perhaps the cartoon characters of this "adult swim" you're so obsessed with?
Lastly, to dear poster Uncensored: Let me attempt to tudor you, to be a mentor, a Sherpa.

Tutor - sploogy.

The Tudors are a British royal family.

Mon ami, your efforts do not reflect well on MAGA-think, or even QANON-think, and most specifically do not reflect well on your avatar. This exercise of yours above makes your avatar look under-educated, ill-informed, and hobbled by partisanship.

Zatrite?

No doubt your condescending partisan blather is winning hearts and minds across the board, and perhaps at the anime conventions you undoubtedly frequent.
Don't be that way. Be a better you. The whole of this social media site probably likely mildly believes you can be better.
I would urge you to do more homework, exercise intelligent due diligence, and try to be smarter in your postings.

My avatar and me are somewhat sure most other avatars on USMB are hoping you will be a better poster, and we all are mildly rooting for you.

Good luck. ✌️

One of the two of us cites their contentions and backs up claims with sources.

The other is an extinct sloth..

See, the reason you were invited to fuck off is that you seem to have the misconception that you can make demands..
I certainly proved the fraud in Maricopa county,
When ballots are moved by democrats, ballots are altered by democrats.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What follows is not intended for the good poster 'Uncensored'.
I have witnessed enough exchanges between that poster and other posters to understand what a dry hole it often turns into.

Nonetheless, for other participants in this thread, or even lurkers or mods, I want to be clear that my avatar is somewhat skeptical that poster 'Uncensored" proved there was fraud by linking us to a Fox News report that says...in their own reportage (read the link):

"We are committed to finding out what factors changed that led to issues at 70 Vote Centers on Tuesday. We are grateful to county techs who found a fix to the problem by adjusting printer settings.

"The good news is election administration has built-in redundancies — backup plans when things don’t go as planned. This enables all valid votes to count even if technology, on occasion, fails. Voters impacted by the printer issue had several ways to cast their ballot yesterday, including dropping their completed ballot into a secure box (door 3) on site," they also said. "Those ballots will be verified as legitimate and then tabulated at MCTEC. That process is already underway."

If a malfunctioning printers...readily fixed....and effected votes counted are alleged to be proof of fraud, well, count me unpersuaded.

Most especially, when the problem was recognized and publicized by the responsible election officials who saw the problem and got technicians who readily fixed the malfunction. The same officials who declared that redundancies in the system ensured that all votes would be properly tabulated.

But, some say that is fraud.

I would demur.

Forum List

Back