Last nights unobtained victories all point in one direction.

Whatever. I think you Republicans need to just take one day to shut your mouth, chew your words and swallow them. Then tomorrow come back out swinging again.

No, elections aren't rigged.

Oh, and by the fucking way. You Republicans hate absentee voting? I live in a very red district and the place was empty yesterday. And historic numbers of people voted absentee. That means a lot of Republicans vote absentee. So let me ask you a question. If you guys hate it, why do you do it?

Not for nothing -
You show your fucking ignorance every time you say - You Republicans hate absentee voting
Unverifiable mail in voting and Legitimate absentee voting are not the same thing.
You aren't alone in your ignorance -
The combination of Government schools and Democrat Media have created a populace that simply struggles to think for themselves or understand anything above just the most primary concepts.

And all those places that stayed "blue" OBVIOUSLY didn't learn anything from the puppetmasters installing Biden the Brainless into office.

I can't wait to see how long it takes for Fetterman to be "relieved from office" for his incompetence.
Maybe both him and Biden will go out on a play date one day and get carted off by the "ice cream man".

View attachment 723009

You aren't wrong - but - there is literally no reason to have to replace him.

I think far too many people do not understand what Senators do.
Senators fund raise and vote.

I think that his staff can walk Fetterman to the floor of the Senate and tell him the approved Democrat position and after that he will cast his vote.

That is the extent of his job.
Literally.

Not for nothing -
You show your fucking ignorance every time you say - You Republicans hate absentee voting
Unverifiable mail in voting and Legitimate absentee voting are not the same thing.
You aren't alone in your ignorance -
The combination of Government schools and Democrat Media have created a populace that simply struggles to think for themselves or understand anything above just the most primary concepts.
Unverifiable mail in voting? That's something you guys made up. Trust me, they are verifying your vote and mine.

I say this about you guys. You guys love to complain about voter fraud, which doesn't change the outcome of our elections. Meanwhile you are committing election fraud. Bush did election fraud in 2000 and 2004 and Trump tried to in 2020. Fact.

You aren't wrong - but - there is literally no reason to have to replace him.

I think far too many people do not understand what Senators do.
Senators fund raise and vote.

I think that his staff can walk Fetterman to the floor of the Senate and tell him the approved Democrat position and after that he will cast his vote.

That is the extent of his job.
Literally.

Pretty much that. Fetterman is the equivalent of a potato with a vote.

Trump

The obsession over 2020's outcome doomed the party

Enough of this sideshow.

DESANTIS 2024
Look how Michiganders voted for abortion. So Trump and abortions cost Republicans.

Results by county​

Results by county
CountyYesNoTotal votesPercent of votes in% In
Oakland64%36%611,010>95%
Wayne6931513,17586%
Macomb5545372,701>95%
Kent5545294,11791%
Washtenaw7624179,20889%
Ottawa4159144,888>95%

lol the GOP would have fared a lot worse without Trump supporters. That is a fact the establishment GOP can't escape; they have no more credibility than commie deviant lunatics as a Party.

OIP._cUugsPAOt7I58rquNLZYQHaEK

Unverifiable mail in voting? That's something you guys made up. Trust me, they are verifying your vote and mine.

I say this about you guys. You guys love to complain about voter fraud, which doesn't change the outcome of our elections. Meanwhile you are committing election fraud. Bush did election fraud in 2000 and 2004 and Trump tried to in 2020. Fact.

You are a loon.

Pretty much that. Fetterman is the equivalent of a potato with a vote.

Not all that different then when The Republicans used to roll Strom Thurman in to vote in his later years.

It is a team endeavor.

One side needs more members to defeat the other team.

That's something that the 3rd Party people, the nonvoting people, and the other idiots will never understand.

They can have their sanctimonious, superior attitudes until they die.
But it is just ignorance exemplified.

Forum List

Back