Last nights unobtained victories all point in one direction.

You are a loon.
When you absentee vote, is it unverified mail in voting? So what makes you think anyone else's is?

It's like you complaining about social security but then when you retire, you couldn't afford to live without it. You use it but don't like it? Odd.

When you absentee vote, is it unverified mail in voting? So what makes you think anyone else's is?

It's like you complaining about social security but then when you retire, you couldn't afford to live without it. You use it but don't like it? Odd.

You don't know what we are discussing
educate yourself
Then maybe a discussion can be had.

Lira has been kicked off off Twitter, a Twitter Musk can't seem to fix:

Post #43, 16 Aug 2022 Gonzalo Lira
"Sorry to disagree. But the Nov 2022 elections will be won by the democrats in both houses. I'm not saying fairly. But they will be won by the democrats."

Oh shut up. I think what most of us who were on the fence realized is that Republicans are corrupt and extreme. The election deniers took over your party. Thank god moderates and independents didn't go along.

If inflation were the only issue your side would have won. But your side is horrible. Hershel Walker? Really? And NO EXCEPTIONS for abortion? Yea, some of you said that in public. Even in the case of the mothers life, no exceptions. Thank you! You guys thought with inflation, you'd be able to get away with these very unpopular positions.

No more Republicans until the Supreme Court is blue.
Democrats have to get smarter.... They are way ahead on the issues but they let GOP run the agenda...

Next election regardless of the result in this:
  1. Point out that US is far unhappier about the direction of US than most other first world countries
    1. Point to the attacks on both Middle and Working class in comparison to ROW
    2. Point to the GOP working the lobbyists
  2. Democrats actually stand for reform:
    1. They had enough votes to stop it getting much worse
    2. But GOP are back again and this tim e they know they can't win fair
    3. Dems want
      1. Preference voting
      2. Multi-seat districts
      3. Increased voting participation (GOP wants you to shut up, no one puts baby in the corner)
  3. Dems should be a about a fairer society where you work hard and get a fair wage (I know GOP used to be that)
Dems are ahed on the issues and they should stick to this....

PS Get your ass on as many conservative media channels as possible... Speak less to your voters and reach across... Say you want more direct dialogue and when GOP say they want to cut stuff. Know your numbers and ask how much and can we have the specific things you want to cut...

If true than they deserve the end result of going back a century or two when the economy declines more and more. Spoiled shrews.
Yep. And as they continue to lose scholarships and opportunities to the lefts new pet projects…trannies and pedo’s. I will just sit back and laugh.😗

OIP._cUugsPAOt7I58rquNLZYQHaEK

Your high school graduation pic.

"Whitmer will suck and phuk as many men in a train to survive ..... One million abortions a year is slutism. ......And the vendgeance will happen between sexes."
You know, good poster 22lc, your avatar's postings more and more create the impression its' creator is an unhappy sexually frustrated incel, a misogynist afraid of adult women.

Now, to be sure, I don't know if that is just your incel. Or is really you.
But, it just seems that is the case given the content and nature of your postings.

Can't you try to be a better you?
I'm on your side, and I would personally bet you can be better.
Good luck.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Fraud Machine only allowed DeSantis to win in order to put Trump and his endorsees out of the picture."
I love this bar. It is the Mos Eisley Cantina....social media loon version. The QAnon version, some might say.
There be loonery here. A bit fringie....but in sort of a comical and entertaining way (except, of course, for the jackassery of wanting to kill women who choose to have an abortion. I guess they call that a 'Pro Life' execution?).

--------------------------------------------------------
Wow talk about wild ass conspiracy madness!
Yes, poster Sartre it is. But that is the coin of their realm. Nuttery squared. Their home base is the chatroom over at Conspiracies.win. You know, the group who claim that ancient Phoenicians were really Zionists. Our local USMB nutjobs are a rich vein of snarkery to mine.

IMHO

Personally, I'm kinda tickled by those loons.

It seems, good posters Uncensored and Skye, that your vaunted "Red Wave" is fated to be......just a ketchup smear on the wall at Mar-A-Lago.

Hey, it happens.
The extinct sloth, Challicotherium, celebrates effective election fraud in Pennsylvania and Maricopa.

I mean the Nazi motto is that "free and fair elections are a danger to democracy."

Standard Disclaimer: "democracy" when used by the fascist left means "Absolute RULE by the democrat Reich".

So far IN EVERY STATE ITS BEEN PUT ON A BALLOT the pro choice / antigovernment interference position has won. The latest include the deep red states of Kentucky and Montana LAST NIGHT.
Then what are you ghouls melting down about?

When the SCOTUS restored democracy you of the extreme left melted down; "Moloch will STARVE without infant souls" and your ever famous "democracy destroys our democracy" idiocy.

".... election fraud in Pennsylvania and Maricopa."
Here, poster Uncensored, it works like this in Adult Swim: You assert it. You prove it. Lest.....you be considered a frivolous fringie nutter.
Accordingly, that leaves your poor avatar with the burden of proving his asserted 'election fraud in Pennsylvania and Maricopa'.

So, saddle up Skinnyjeans. Give it your best shot. Show us what you've got.

Good luck, amigo.

Democrats have to get smarter.... They are way ahead on the issues but they let GOP run the agenda...

Next election regardless of the result in this:
  1. Point out that US is far unhappier about the direction of US than most other first world countries
    1. Point to the attacks on both Middle and Working class in comparison to ROW
    2. Point to the GOP working the lobbyists
  2. Democrats actually stand for reform:
    1. They had enough votes to stop it getting much worse
    2. But GOP are back again and this tim e they know they can't win fair
    3. Dems want
      1. Preference voting
      2. Multi-seat districts
      3. Increased voting participation (GOP wants you to shut up, no one puts baby in the corner)
  3. Dems should be a about a fairer society where you work hard and get a fair wage (I know GOP used to be that)
Dems are ahed on the issues and they should stick to this....

PS Get your ass on as many conservative media channels as possible... Speak less to your voters and reach across... Say you want more direct dialogue and when GOP say they want to cut stuff. Know your numbers and ask how much and can we have the specific things you want to cut...

Yes, because supporting kids taking hormone blockers and having their breasts removed at 15 is an election winner....

The Sequel:

"Here poster Uncensored, it works like this in Adult Swim: You assert it. You prove it.
Lest.....you be considered a frivolous fringie nutter.
Accordingly, that leaves your poor avatar with the burden of proving his asserted 'election fraud in Pennsylvania and Maricopa'.

So, saddle up Skinnyjeans. Give it your best shot. Show us what you've got.

Good luck, amigo."

Forum List

Back