Latest: 9th Circuit Bans CA officials from filing further appeals to February gun ruling

Saying someone hasn't got a clue, is a stupid head and the like really doesn't say anything but you can't prove the assertion. And are too lazy to try.

Felt it necessary to make fun of gun owners. People who spend an inordinant amount of time imagining the need to kill other people SHOULD be made fun of.
Firearms owners do NOT spend time imaging killing people you retard.

Are if their weps are for self-defense. Or they're carrying concealed. That's exactly what they're thinking about.
No it is not. You are beyond stupid.

So the concealed weapon's being carried around on the offchance the opportunity to hunt presents itself? Not in case a person threatens them they can deal with it via force or deadly force?
People carry for self defense not on the off chance they can go hunting people you retard.

Didn't say they did, and the more you talk the more ridiculous you make yourself appear. So pray continue.

Of course, you felt it necessary to demonstrate how incapable you are of offering an intelligent response.

Felt it necessary to make fun of gun owners. People who spend an inordinant amount of time imagining the need to kill other people SHOULD be made fun of.

Are if their weps are for self-defense. Or they're carrying concealed. That's exactly what they're thinking about.

So the concealed weapon's being carried around on the offchance the opportunity to hunt presents itself? Not in case a person threatens them they can deal with it via force or deadly force?
You did not say this?

You did not say this?

Busted. In fact he said it twice in this thread.

Of course, you felt it necessary to demonstrate how incapable you are of offering an intelligent response.

It's none of your business in any case, you have zero say in the matter.

People carry firearm for self defense. That seems pretty obvious. By "people" I exclude the oxygen thieves who carry them to commit crimes, or people whose carry because their job demands it.

Well, I thought at least Conservatives on this board would at least be jumping for joy here.
Let me get this straight.

Little Templar posts an article about the courts and California's unconstitutional gun laws.

And then he starts complaining about conservatives, even though they did nothing?

These liberal fanatics seem to have become completely unhinged by their electoral rejection by the American people on Nov. 4.

In February, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in Peruta v. County of San Diego, that California's concealed carry laws violated the Constitution. Today the same three judge panel stopped California Law enforcement authorities from filing further appeals. That means the law is effectively dead.

Law-abiding Californians may not need to justify their need to carry concealed weapons, after the same three-judge panel that struck down restrictions on the permits earlier this year ruled Wednesday that it is too late for new opponents to join the fight against the ruling.

The decision by the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals would bar other law enforcement officials, including state Attorney General Kamala Harris, from appealing its ruling in a case originally brought by an independent journalist who sued the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department over its policy of requiring a specific reason for being allowed to carry a concealed weapon in public.

New court decision likely ends California s restrictions on conceal-carry permits Fox News

cool

BTW, how can a court stop any of the parties to one of its cases, from appealing its decision?

Well, I thought at least Conservatives on this board would at least be jumping for joy here.
Let me get this straight.

Little Templar posts an article about the courts and California's unconstitutional gun laws.

And then he starts complaining about conservatives, even though they did nothing?

Wow. I am a conservative. I was celebrating this ruling and wondering why my fellow conservatives were silent on the issue. Perhaps you are 'jumping the gun' as it were?

Thanks for calling me a liberal too. I'm a conservative minarchist libertarian.

These liberal fanatics seem to have become completely unhinged by their electoral rejection by the American people on Nov. 4.

By the way, my grandmother and I shared a bottle of bubbly on election night when Republicans won the senate. I am far from being a liberal, and people like you are prone to making baseless assumptions. Why do you think I posted this thread? To whine like a liberal? Or revel in a victory for gun owners everywhere?

Furthermore, Acorn, if you were paying attention to post 16, I was arguing for gun rights. Oh so that still makes me a liberal, eh?

Of course there are some headhunters; most people carry hoping they never have to use the weapon.

Yes.. The good guys win again, gun grabbers lose another.

New court decision could end California s restrictions on conceal-carry permits Fox News
A procedural decision in a landmark Second Amendment case could spell the end for California laws restricting the issuance of permits to carry concealed handguns.

The decision by the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals would bar other law enforcement officials, including state Attorney General Kamala Harris, from gaining "intervener status" to join in further challenges of its ruling in a case originally brought by an independent journalist who sued the San Diego County Sheriff’s Department over its policy of requiring a specific reason for being allowed to carry a concealed weapon in public.

San Diego County Sheriff Bill Gore has said he will not fight the ruling, meaning there is no one with standing left to challenge the decision made in February.

Forum List

Back