Latest Islam Radical Attacks

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
There's not a whole lot I can say except we don't see a lot of coverage about this in the US media ---

Somalia parliament attacked by al-Shabab in Mogadishu @ BBC News - Somalia parliament attacked by al-Shabab in Mogadishu also suspected of terror attacks in Kenya

Nigeria's Boko Haram 'targets village vigilantes' @ BBC News - Nigeria's Boko Haram 'targets village vigilantes' villagers trying to defend themselves

China: Five jihad/martyrdom suicide bombers carried out Urumqi attack @ You are being redirected... and there will be more to come.

Muslims kill meditating Buddhists in Sri Lanka @ You are being redirected...

There's not a whole lot I can say except we don't see a lot of coverage about this in the US media ---

Somalia parliament attacked by al-Shabab in Mogadishu @ BBC News - Somalia parliament attacked by al-Shabab in Mogadishu also suspected of terror attacks in Kenya

Nigeria's Boko Haram 'targets village vigilantes' @ BBC News - Nigeria's Boko Haram 'targets village vigilantes' villagers trying to defend themselves

China: Five jihad/martyrdom suicide bombers carried out Urumqi attack @ You are being redirected... and there will be more to come.

Muslims kill meditating Buddhists in Sri Lanka @ You are being redirected...

And you're surprised???

There never passes a day where there isn't an article about Muslims mass murdering others.

They do mindless cowardly murder well. Mostly against women and children....and mostly against fellow Muslims. I'm sure Allah would approve.

72%2Bvirgins%2Bcopy.jpg

There's not a whole lot I can say except we don't see a lot of coverage about this in the US media

Of course not. The conservatard-run radio stations, TV channels, and newspapers don't want any attention being given to religious extremism, lest they cast themselves in a bad light as well. The second that we have defeated Islam (which I'm assuming is pronounced "I slam," as in "I slam planes into buildings"), having demonized it and its mentally deficient followers, Christ-insanity will be the next target.

Too bad for them that, in the Internet age, you can't coverup a bombing forever, be it a mosque or an abortion clinic. The days of the religious right are numbered.

Forum List

Back