Latest Released E-Mails / Texts Show FBI 'Broken', 'Partisan', 'Un-Trustworthy'

It doesn't matter whether or not Mueller is biased. He either has evidence or he does not.

It matters whether or not the JUDGE is biased. The prosecutor is expected to be biased.
wrong. but why would you know that.

It doesn't matter whether or not Mueller is biased. He either has evidence or he does not.

It matters whether or not the JUDGE is biased. The prosecutor is expected to be biased.
Fabricated evidence.

Show me the man and I will show you his crimes.

Seriously? You think Mueller could get away with FABRICATING EVIDENCE in this insane political climate?

Hahaha! You're too funny.
Can you say Dossier?

Mueller is nothing more than a political hitman. This investigation will continue indefinitely, or until they find something that will move the house to begin articles of impeachment. Which means this will at the very least continue until dems can get a voting majority in the house. If they can before Trump leaves office...
I said on Day 1 unrelated minor unrelated charges against underlings would be the result. And guess what.

No, he wasn’t fired, he was reassigned.
Didn’t Mueller fire the culprits back in August? I know right wing hero Trey Gowdy, got taken to school on that claim during the House Hesring with Rod Rosenstein today.

Wrong, oh believer of talking points!
Mueller dismissed Strzok in August, which Rosenstein confirmed today during House Hearings to the bewildered Trey Gowdy. Which I watched live.

The new right-wing attack on the Mueller probe, explained - Vox

A lot of good that did. He had Hillary's back during her investigation all last year!

I could give a shit about Hilary. Including Hillary and Trump, I refused to vote for pure slime-balls. My vote is looking damn wise and grown up. Unlike, the easily manipulated hyper-partisans.
Yaaa, me.

"Damn wise and grown up" didn't get your candidate elected did it? Boo you!

Or was that Boo Hoo?

Unlike you, I have high standards. I can live with that. It much, much better than voting for those who slither under rocks, when things get tough and the buck doesn’t stop with them! But it is never their fault. How can anybody, who hasn’t had a lobotomy, support that shit?
That sure isn’t leadership. What do you say “Admiral”?

Mueller dismissed Strzok in August, which Rosenstein confirmed today during House Hearings to the bewildered Trey Gowdy. Which I watched live.

A lot of good that did. He had Hillary's back during her investigation all last year!

I could give a shit about Hilary. Including Hillary and Trump, I refused to vote for pure slime-balls. My vote is looking damn wise and grown up. Unlike, the easily manipulated hyper-partisans.
Yaaa, me.

Or was that Boo Hoo?

Unlike you, I have high standards. I can live with that. It much, much better than voting for those who slither under rocks, when things get tough and the buck doesn’t stop with them! But it is never their fault. How can anybody, who hasn’t had a lobotomy, support that shit?
‘We Can’t Take That Risk’ — FBI Officials Discussed ‘Insurance Policy’ Against Trump Presidency

What did the FBI mean by “insurance policy against Trump”?

Yaaa, me.

Or was that Boo Hoo?

‘We Can’t Take That Risk’ — FBI Officials Discussed ‘Insurance Policy’ Against Trump Presidency

What did the FBI mean by “insurance policy against Trump”?

Why ask me? Everyone knows The Daily Caller is a right wing rag, which loves to imply things utilizing conjecture.

Didn’t Mueller fire the culprits back in August? I know right wing hero Trey Gowdy, got taken to school on that claim during the House Hesring with Rod Rosenstein today.
Even if fired, the gesture means little if the so called "contributions" they made to the so called investigation, didn't get shit canned along with them.

Man, you should of seen Gowdy face when Rosenstein destroyed your replication of Gowdy’s theory! It was priceless!
Mueller is getting closer and closer. I wonder why Trumpsters went into the panic mode, when Flynn flipped. Just a coincidence?

Even if fired, the gesture means little if the so called "contributions" they made to the so called investigation, didn't get shit canned along with them.

Man, you should of seen Gowdy face when Rosenstein destroyed your replication of Gowdy’s theory! It was priceless!
Mueller is getting closer and closer. I wonder why Trumpsters went into the panic mode, when Flynn flipped. Just a coincidence?
Nah... Just a fantasy of yours. The only ones even remotely excited, one way or another; in regard to Flynn were those whose only hope rests in Muellers "success"...

Last edited:

Yaaa, me.

Or was that Boo Hoo?

You can have high standards all you want and still not accomplish a damn thing. That's not leadership.

You watched a different hearing than I did.

GOP chair: FBI texts show 'extreme' political bias on Mueller team

"We are now beginning to understand the magnitude of this insider bias on Mr. Mueller’s team,” Goodlatte said.

“According to documents produced last night to the committee, Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page referred to the president as an ‘utter idiot,’ a ‘loathsome human,’ and ‘awful’ while continually praising
Hillary Clinton and the Obamas,” he said.

These text messages prove what we all suspected — high-ranking FBI officials involved in the Clinton investigation were personally invested in the outcome of the election and clearly allowed their political opinions to cloud their judgment,” Goodlatte said.

Goodlatte added that the communications demonstrate that the officials have “extreme bias” against the president."
Good thing Mueller fires the guy immediately.
In a shocking turn of events, people who investigate criminals have a low opinion of those criminals.
And public confidence in FBI is very high.

:laugh:

Oh, it was the same hearing goose-stepper. Gowdy cowered away, like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. As noted before it was priceless! :happy-1:

No, he didn’t.
Gowdy starts at 2:11:00
Deputy Attorney General Good Fire Special Counsel, Dec 13 2017 | C-SPAN.org

:laugh:

Oh, it was the same hearing goose-stepper. Gowdy cowered away, like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar. As noted before it was priceless! :happy-1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back