Laura Ingraham: 'Iraq Is Worse Off' Now Than Under Saddam Hussein...

Yes, Oblama caused the problems in Iraq to escalate because he invaded Iraq in 2004....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Typical far left programmed talking points that show the far left believes the history of Iraq did not start until 2003.

Do you ever contribute anything to this forum other than your silly phrases?

Another far left poster that uses the same programmed talking points as any other far left poster.

Would be just easier to get all these far left posters one ID since they all pretty much the same exact thing.

Yes it is.

obama did that.

Well to be fair, the Iraq debacle isn't all on him. He's made some very bad decisions that have made things worse, but the Iraq War was Bush's War. Obama can't be blamed solely for it.

Actually he can.

Obama cut and run to appease his far left base for the 2012 elections.

He did not try an negotiate, just left (also left a lot of military assets in Iraq).

Although it really started when he drew a line in the sand, and then did it again, and then did it again.

Obama has blundered the middle east. Then his stance with Putin (the new world leader) really showed the weakness in the US.

This happened one other time in History and that was when Carter was soft on foreign policy.

Then again if you want to pass the buck you can go way back in history including when the British occupied Iraq in the early 1900's.

However to the far left the history of Iraq did not start until 2003.

Obama funding & arming very questionable rebel groups in Syria has led to this current chaos. It was a blunder for sure. ISIL is the awful Blow Back on that. He should have kept us out of the Syrian War. Assad, Russia, and Iran would have crushed ISIL if we had stayed out of it. We gave them new life. So Obama is somewhat responsible for this current mess, but it can't be all on him. He did not support the Iraq War.

She's right, the whole Middle East is worse off.

It's more unstable, it's more susceptible to terrorist groups, Israel is in worse danger, Iran is emboldened and more dangerous.

This is what happens when we continue to stick our military nose in the middle of a 17th-century civilization that already hates us.

Will we learn, or will we not?

The same mentality was used when the US kept bases in Japan, Germany and South Korea.

However when we get involved and then do not fortify the are things like Vietnam, Afghanistan and happen and it happened again in Iraq.

Tell me about the civil wars that erupted in Japan & Germany after WWII. The Muslim world is a whole different ballgame.

Typical far left programmed talking points that show the far left believes the history of Iraq did not start until 2003.

Another far left poster that uses the same programmed talking points as any other far left poster.

Would be just easier to get all these far left posters one ID since they all pretty much the same exact thing.

When have your posts ever said anything but the same exact thing?

Well to be fair, the Iraq debacle isn't all on him. He's made some very bad decisions that have made things worse, but the Iraq War was Bush's War. Obama can't be blamed solely for it.

Actually he can.

He did not try an negotiate, just left (also left a lot of military assets in Iraq).

Although it really started when he drew a line in the sand, and then did it again, and then did it again.

Obama has blundered the middle east. Then his stance with Putin (the new world leader) really showed the weakness in the US.

This happened one other time in History and that was when Carter was soft on foreign policy.

Then again if you want to pass the buck you can go way back in history including when the British occupied Iraq in the early 1900's.

Obama funding & arming very questionable rebel groups in Syria has led to this current chaos. It was a blunder for sure. ISIL is the awful Blow Back on that. He should have kept us out of the Syrian War. Assad, Russia, and Iran would have crushed ISIL if we had stayed out of it. We gave them new life. So Obama is somewhat responsible for this current mess, but it can't be all on him. He did not support the Iraq War.

Exactly! See my earlier comments on that.

Obama was more about appeasing his far left base over being a leader.

He has been soft in one to many areas.

Russia was arming the Syrian government, Russia has armed Iran and now they are trying to muscle their way in to arm Iraq.

Pretty soon it will go back to they way it was in the 70's with Russia having the controlling interest in the region.

Iran was not doing much against ISIS, nor was Russia, nor was Iraq.

The problem is the Iraqi army did not have the confidence it needed to take out ISIS. That confidence could have some in the support of 20,000+ troops stationed in Iraq before Obama cut and run so he have the far left base behind him.

It's more unstable, it's more susceptible to terrorist groups, Israel is in worse danger, Iran is emboldened and more dangerous.

This is what happens when we continue to stick our military nose in the middle of a 17th-century civilization that already hates us.

The same mentality was used when the US kept bases in Japan, Germany and South Korea.

However when we get involved and then do not fortify the are things like Vietnam, Afghanistan and happen and it happened again in Iraq.

Iraq is not in the same category as Germany, Japan and S. Korea. Germany declared war against the US, Japan declared war against the US, and they both attacked the US. S. Korea was under US protectorship status N.Korea attacked the USA and a peace treaty still does not exist only a cease fire..
Iraq had a peace treaty with the US and the end result was that we should leave according to the Iraqi leaders. So we did....Not the first time the US vacated a place that they have controlled before, why is it such a big deal now?

Last edited:
Yes it is.

obama did that.

The Iraq problem has many fathers, going back to the end of World War I. To blame Obama is pure hackery and proves both Kosh and Katzndogz are ignoramuses.

Actually he can.

Agreed.

The situation in Iraq is exactly what Libertarians have been complaining about and warning of. Our government's constant meddling in the affairs of other nations, only leads to greater problems.

Many Americans know this, but the political class and the power elite love meddling.

Actually he can.

Exactly! See my earlier comments on that.

Obama was more about appeasing his far left base over being a leader.

He has been soft in one to many areas.

Russia was arming the Syrian government, Russia has armed Iran and now they are trying to muscle their way in to arm Iraq.

Pretty soon it will go back to they way it was in the 70's with Russia having the controlling interest in the region.

Iran was not doing much against ISIS, nor was Russia, nor was Iraq.

The problem is the Iraqi army did not have the confidence it needed to take out ISIS. That confidence could have some in the support of 20,000+ troops stationed in Iraq before Obama cut and run so he have the far left base behind him.

Do you teach a child to walk into their twenties?

And the far left continues to post their lie and propaganda as they can not handle being mocked.

If it was in front of the far left face they still would not see it.

So how is that any different than any post the far left makes against anything that is not far?

Same old talking points that have been debunked over and over for more than 10 years, yet you don't speak out against that now do you?

So what have you added to this thread?

Should have let Assad, Russia, and Iran exterminate ISIL. They could have done it. Our Government's decision to fund & arm Syrian Rebels was a huge interventionist blunder. Putin warned Obama about these questionable rebel groups. He told him Assad was the safer play. But he obviously didn't listen. Should have just let Assad crush the opposition. It would have been for the best overall.

Iraq is not in the same category as Germany, Japan and S. Korea. Germany declared war against the US, Japan declared war against the US, and they both attacked the US. S. Korea was under US protectorship status N.Korea attacked the USA and a peace treaty still does not exist only a cease fire..
Iraq had a peace treaty with the US and the end result was that we should leave according to the Iraqi leaders. So we did....Not the first time the US vacated a place that they have controlled before, why is it such a big deal now?

And this is why I just call them far left Obama drones, not one fact posted in there other than far left propaganda and talking points.

Should have let Assad, Russia, and Iran exterminate ISIL. They could have done it. Our Government's decision to fund & arm Syrian Rebels was a huge interventionist blunder. Putin warned Obama about these questionable rebel groups. He told him Assad was the safer play. But he obviously didn't listen. Should have just let Assad crush the opposition. It would have been for the best overall.

I understand what you are saying, however it is not reality of things that would have happened.

If they would have crushed ISIS they would had done it months ago when they entered Iraq.

Actually he can.

Agreed.

The situation in Iraq is exactly what Libertarians have been complaining about and warning of. Our government's constant meddling in the affairs of other nations, only leads to greater problems.

Many Americans know this, but the political class and the power elite love meddling.

Yeah, Russia and Assad had ISIL on lockdown. It couldn't have risen to power without our Government's funding & arming. We should have let Assad, Russia, and Iran crush them. It's just more miserable Blow Back.

Idiot savants with just one talent are farther advanced than Kosh-for-brains. At least their one thing is almost always quite remarkable.

Wow, i have to admit i'm very surprised such a loyal Neocon has come around this way. Looks like she's become a 'Recovering Neocon.' Kudos to her for speaking the truth.

Laura Ingraham claimed that over 11 years after the U.S. invasion, “Iraq is worse off” than it was under the brutal dictatorship of Saddam Hussein.

The conservative radio host made the assertion during a “Fox News Sunday” panel debating the impact of President Barack Obama’s decision to make limited strikes in northern Iraq against ultra-violent jihadists from the Islamic State.

Ingraham contended that military action in the country — even to prevent genocide and oppression — seems to always backfire.

“We try to do all these things in Iraq, now Iraq is worse off,” she said. “I mean, I hate to say that, but Iraq is worse than before we went into Iraq.”...

Read more: Ingraham: 'Iraq Is Worse Off' Now Than Under Saddam Hussein | The Daily Caller

Laura Ingraham Discovers Bush is to Blame for ISIS - " Iraq is Worse Than Before We Went In " - YouTube

I actually said to a cab driver a couple months ago. No one pays me to talk though :)

I understand what you are saying, however it is not reality of things that would have happened.

If they would have crushed ISIS they would had done it months ago when they entered Iraq.

I hear what you're saying, but we just see things much differently. I see it as our meddling being the cause of the current chaos over there. You see it as not enough meddling being the cause.

Assad, Russia, and Iran had ISIL on lockdown. It wasn't till we started meddling and arming rebel groups, that ISIL began to rise to power. It was a huge blunder.

Last edited:
More and more people seem to be coming around to the fact that the Middle East is a fucked up place with strange politics. Let's stay the fuck out of it and let them sort their own house.

I remember when Ingraham was Donald Rumsfeld's biggest fan. It's nice to see after all these years she's finally on the road to catching up with people like me on the ME.

I remember the "we have got to attack somebody" frenzy the American people were in after 9/11

During that time I told my co-workers at my job that attacking Iraq was idiotic and would be another Vietnam in the making. (I am a Vietnam Vet so save your hate jibes)

Many of them got angry with me and one of them even called me a "Saddam lover".

I participated in an anti-war protest in my city against the invasion and held up a sign saying not to go to war.

But in reality my efforts were like trying to swim against a tidal wave. Because the American people wanted revenge for 9/11 and it really didn't matter which ME country was attacked to fulfill their blood lust.

So now, just like Vietnam which was a quagmire for the U.S., ... Iraq has proven to be quicksand.

And the more the U.S. struggles in that region to assert its will with military might.

The deeper we sink in the quicksand. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back