Laura Loomer Files $3 BILLION Lawsuit Against Facebook for Defamation

Nope. They can only use evidence that proves she's a "dangerous person." Saying Islam isn't compatible with Western society does no such thing.
No, but if she said something about rising up against it, which has been alleged, her posts could be reasonably considered dangerous.
"Rising up against it" simply means passing laws that don't allow it. Are you saying that proposing legislation makes someone a "dangerous person?"
Great, show where she put that in context of legislation...
Show where she put anything in the context of calling for people to be assaulted.
She purportedly called on "patriots" to "rise up against" Omar, who receives death threats. Rising up against Omar is not something which can be done through legislation, ya fucking moron.
So they can maybe Dox her, throw eggs at her, harass her everywhere she goes, chase her out of restaurants.

Like you Demonic bound for Hell sons of Satan do to people you disagree with.

I kinda like the idea of throwing Pig Blood and Pig Urine and Pig Feces on her.

Maybe we could throw milkshakes filled with concrete at her.

Pepper spray that bitch every time she shows her face.

Like ANTIFA does.

"Rising up against it" simply means passing laws that don't allow it. Are you saying that proposing legislation makes someone a "dangerous person?"
Show where she put anything in the context of calling for people to be assaulted.
She purportedly called on "patriots" to "rise up against" Omar, who receives death threats. Rising up against Omar is not something which can be done through legislation, ya fucking moron.

Nope:

“We need some patriots to rise up and protect our Constitution so we can prevent the establishment of a caliphate,”

She didn't say what you claim. I wouldn't describe that as a call to commit violence. She also said it on instagram, not Facebook.
That quip is not in isolation. It was purportedly made in context to Omar and her belief that Omar is a terrorist trying to destroy Anerica from within.
She is a terrorist.

So are you.

You belong in GITMO just like your Jihadi pig fornicators do.

No, but if she said something about rising up against it, which has been alleged, her posts could be reasonably considered dangerous.

It is at best a confrontation but not a threat? Faun, do you believe that Omar openly hates Jews? I do. Do you believe her rhetoric causes violence against Jews? I do. Do I think she should be banned? No.

Now I dont know anything about Loomer and she may be more dangerous but she is definitely less famous.
How is Loomer "less famous?" Take yourself, as an example. You never heard of her until this. Seems to me this made her more famous. Or infamous.

Nope:

“We need some patriots to rise up and protect our Constitution so we can prevent the establishment of a caliphate,”

She didn't say what you claim. I wouldn't describe that as a call to commit violence. She also said it on instagram, not Facebook.
That quip is not in isolation. It was purportedly made in context to Omar and her belief that Omar is a terrorist trying to destroy Anerica from within.
She is a terrorist.

So are you.

:boohoo:

They have to prove their affirmative defense that the statements were true, that she is a terrorist, murderer or person inciting violence.
No they don't. What an absurd pile of madeup crap.

You dont even know what their statement was.
From the complaint:

Under Florida Law, “it is established…that an oral communication is actionable per se - that is, without a showing of special damage - if it imputes to another (a) a criminal offense amounting to a felony, or (b) a presently existing venereal or other loathsome and communicable disease, or (c) conduct, characteristics or a condition incompatible with the proper exercise of his lawful business, trade, profession or office, or (d) the other being a woman, acts of unchastity.” Wolfson v. Kirk, 273 So. 2d 774, 777 (Fla. Dist. Ct. App. 1973)
It is your contention that Facebook did NOT accuse Loomers of being a "dangerous individual"?

Nope:

She is a terrorist.

So are you.

:boohoo:
I think throwing some pig blood, pig urine bombs, and pig feces bombs on Omar and people like you is what should be done.
We also should harass you and her everywhere people like you are her go.
Best idea is to throw milkshakes at you filled with concrete.

Kinda fitting that Omar be stoned as that is what her culture demands as justice for women.

BTW one wonders if her genitals are as mutilated as her hateful mind?

DOX that bitch and camp out in front of her house.

how would you know what side is mine???
Based on your defense of the one side you wrongly portrayed as being the only target in this.

its best not to assume things you dont know about,,,
Have you noticed how all these leftwing douchebags defend the Big Brother behavior of Facebook in kneejerk fashion?

its par for the course for them,,,
Here's the rule:

How do you identify a Stalinist? They defend Facebook censorship and defamation.

You don't make the rules asshole!

How do you identify an idiot? The label everything they don't like "Stalinist" or "communist" when they don't even know the meaning of the words.

Only evidence that is relevant to the defamatory accusation can be presented in court
Which is precisely what i described. They removed her due to their policies, subject to their interpretation of them. They merely have to show a reasonable opinion why this is so, in that context. It doesn't have to be completely, objectively, perfectly true, in everyone's opinion. You are very confused about who carries the burden, here.
WRONG.

They have to prove their affirmative defense that the statements were true, that she is a terrorist, murderer or person inciting violence. That's how they defined "dangerous individual" and they can't backtrack on that shit. In fact, because they failed to specify what she did to warrant the "dangerous individual" label, they actually must prove all 3, which the cannot.

Facebook needs to just get out that checkbook. It's over.

No they don't. When you claim that someone has defamed you. The Plaintiff has to prove their case, not the Defendant. She not only has to prove she was slandered, and since she's a public figure that's going to be difficult, and then she has to prove she has been "harmed" by the slander. How is anyone harmed by not being allowed to post on FaceBook?

This isn't a criminal case. But even in a criminal case, the burden of proof is on the Plaintiff - the State. The Plaintiff always has to prove their case.
The proof is cut and dried. Facebook called her a "dangerous person," and it defined the term to be “organizations or individuals involved in the following: Terrorist activity, Organized hate, Mass or serial murder, Human trafficking, [or] Organized violence or criminal activity.”

Facebook is up shit creek without a paddle. Everyone Facebook called a "dangerous person" has a basis for a similar lawsuit.

So they can maybe Dox her, throw eggs at her, harass her everywhere she goes, chase her out of restaurants.

Like ANTIFA does.

Maybe they should. It's better than running her down and murdering her, like the "Unite the Right" did in Charlottesville, sending 37 people to hospital.

Or shooting 8 people in her Synagogue because Jews help refugees.

Or sending pipe bombs in the mail to news outlets.

Right wing extremists murdered 50 people in the USA last year. Anti-Fa's death count - 0.

So maybe right wingers should act more like Anti-Fa because those milk shakes are a danger to life and limb. And no, they weren't filled with "concrete", they were filled with milk shakes.

The Terrorism That Doesn’t Spark a Panic

Hate crimes are up 500% since Trump was elected, and started encouraging people to beat up protesters, attack the media and generally treat people you don't like very badly. And you think his rhetoric and hate speech is perfectly acceptable.

Nope:

The "quip" does not call for violence against Omar or anyone else.

Nope. They can only use evidence that proves she's a "dangerous person." Saying Islam isn't compatible with Western society does no such thing.
She didn't call for anyone to rise up against Omar. You are defaming her, just like Facebook.

Based on your defense of the one side you wrongly portrayed as being the only target in this.

Have you noticed how all these leftwing douchebags defend the Big Brother behavior of Facebook in kneejerk fashion?

Here's the rule:

How do you identify a Stalinist? They defend Facebook censorship and defamation.

How do you identify an idiot? The label everything they don't like "Stalinist" or "communist" when they don't even know the meaning of the words.
so says the "Stalinist" or "communist"

Like ANTIFA does.

Maybe they should. It's better than running her down and murdering her, like the "Unite the Right" did in Charlottesville, sending 37 people to hospital.

Or shooting 8 people in her Synagogue because Jews help refugees.

Or sending pipe bombs in the mail to news outlets.

Right wing extremists murdered 50 people in the USA last year. Anti-Fa's death count - 0.

So maybe right wingers should act more like Anti-Fa because those milk shakes are a danger to life and limb. And no, they weren't filled with "concrete", they were filled with milk shakes.

The Terrorism That Doesn’t Spark a Panic

Hate crimes are up 500% since Trump was elected, and started encouraging people to beat up protesters, attack the media and generally treat people you don't like very badly. And you think his rhetoric and hate speech is perfectly acceptable.

I have never seen any reporting saying that 37 people from the Charlotte protest went to the hospital. I'm only aware that one woman was killed by a mentally unstable person. Who were these 37 people? You're assumption that they were all Antifa thugs is not justified. Antifa probably sent numerous people to the hospital. They were all wielding clubs and other weapons, after all.

Who are the 50 people supposedly killed by right-wingers?

"Rise up against" statements have already been deemed NOT incitement under the Brandenburg Test. That does not convey an imminent call to violent action.

Facebook was really stupid to do this shit without counsel looking over their policies and directing their public communication. They really fucked up.

Here's the rule:

I make my rules, dingbat.

It is at best a confrontation but not a threat? Faun, do you believe that Omar openly hates Jews? I do. Do you believe her rhetoric causes violence against Jews? I do. Do I think she should be banned? No.

Now I dont know anything about Loomer and she may be more dangerous but she is definitely less famous.
How is Loomer "less famous?" Take yourself, as an example. You never heard of her until this. Seems to me this made her more famous. Or infamous.

Well I heard of Omar and not Loomer. So I am just guessing that Omar is more famous. Frankly an educated guess from me. And hearing about her brings Omar back into the spotlight. I am also the wrong person to opine. As I said earlier, I believe Omar is an open antisemite and abhors Jews. Not just Zionists as she claims but all Jews.

Look at the goose-stepping douchebag defending the largest corporations on planet Earth.

Facebook is not even in the top 50 largest corporations on planet earth.
...and you worship it. Lol

Not at all, but I will always support private enterprise over the government...another way you and I differ.

And yet here you are defending what is arguably one of the most villainous companies on Earth. This is not private enterprise, this is a company that has used government regulations to its advantage and now works hand in hand with ONE side of government, against over half the population of this country. You're either really dumb, or you are the progressive you claim not to be.

Any company worth a shit uses government regulations to its advantage, why wouldn't they?

Because that is called crony capitalism....which means it is FASCIST you moron!

Lol
Facebook is owned and run by progressives,

I do not give a fuck who owns and runs a company, I will still favor them over the government...you on the other hand run to the government for everything.

You defend Facebook every chance you get. Sometimes you whine about your government obsession. Then you come across private action and you whine about that.
You are paralyzed without the government b

We're not defending FaceBook, we're telling you people that you cannot consistently promote hate and harm to others on any platform and expect to get away with it. And that those who do should be banned. I would also say that those who deliberate lie and post "fake news" should also be banned, but that's just me.

It used to be that newspapers, magazines and other media had standards regarding truth in journalism. Now anyone can publish anything, true or not, and there's a lot of "not" getting published and tweeted and then reposted without fact checking. And we have lots of publishers like Breitbartm, who are privately owned by billionaires who are pushing an agenda that is not in the public's interest.

People simply don't know what to believe any more.
Lol
Political correctness is hate....

They have to prove their affirmative defense that the statements were true, that she is a terrorist, murderer or person inciting violence.
No they don't. What an absurd pile of madeup crap.

You dont even know what their statement was.
From the complaint:

Under Florida Law, “it is established…that an oral communication is actionable per se - that is, without a showing of special damage - if it imputes to another (a) a criminal offense amounting to a felony, or (b) a presently existing venereal or other loathsome and communicable disease, or (c) conduct, characteristics or a condition incompatible with the proper exercise of his lawful business, trade, profession or office, or (d) the other being a woman, acts of unchastity.” Wolfson v. Kirk, 273 So. 2d 774, 777 (Fla. Dist. Ct. App. 1973)
It is your contention that Facebook did NOT accuse Loomers of being a "dangerous individual"?

I seem to have completely missed the part of where they accuse her of committing a felony. Nor did they publically make accusations against her. She's the person who made their reasons for banning her public, not FaceBook.

The more I learn about the case, the more I realize that she is fucked and her case will be tossed.

Nick Sandmann had a better case than this stupid bitch.

Lol
Facebook is owned and run by progressives,

I do not give a fuck who owns and runs a company, I will still favor them over the government...you on the other hand run to the government for everything.

You defend Facebook every chance you get. Sometimes you whine about your government obsession. Then you come across private action and you whine about that.
You are paralyzed without the government b

We're not defending FaceBook, we're telling you people that you cannot consistently promote hate and harm to others on any platform and expect to get away with it. And that those who do should be banned. I would also say that those who deliberate lie and post "fake news" should also be banned, but that's just me.

It used to be that newspapers, magazines and other media had standards regarding truth in journalism. Now anyone can publish anything, true or not, and there's a lot of "not" getting published and tweeted and then reposted without fact checking. And we have lots of publishers like Breitbartm, who are privately owned by billionaires who are pushing an agenda that is not in the public's interest.

People simply don't know what to believe any more.
Lol
Political correctness is hate....

Political correctness is good manner, and treating others with respect. Foreign concepts to Russian trolls.

Forum List

Back