Lauren southern explains why multiculturalism is bad for America

The idea that poor legal immigrants and naturalized citizens are destroying America is ridiculous.

If you want to go after the people who are destroying America, you will need to look elsewhere.

The idea that poor legal immigrants and naturalized citizens are destroying America is ridiculous.

If you want to go after the people who are destroying America, you will need to look elsewhere.
Ya don’t flood poor neighborhoods of your struggling ppl, with the worlds poor. That can’t assimilate.. that’s just killing off your struggling Americans

Multiculturalism will tear this country apart the way it tore every other country apart.
Thank you.. winter born lives seeing poor Americans struggle and getting replaced like . Sad
Actually he just doesn't understand the difference between multiracial, multiethnic and multicultural. Successful nations are monoculture. Otherwise competing cultures will eventually war for dominance.

... they have never assimilated to western cultures. ...

That is simply not true.
Did you go to a inner city public school after 1990?
Do you think there was no immigration before 1990, Junior? :lol:

I have been teaching in some of the most challenging inner city schools for decades. Working with students and their families, working with communities; learning, training, and applying clear-headed informed approaches to public service. Your personal bigotry isn't "experience," it's just weakness.

Ya don’t flood poor neighborhoods of your struggling ppl, with the worlds poor. That can’t assimilate.. that’s just killing off your struggling Americans

That is not what is destroying this nation. It may make for some sad conditions for a small minority of people, but that is all.

If you want to be angry at someone who is responsible for more destruction in this nation, look to the CEOs of all the corporations who shipped their jobs overseas. There was a time we, in America, produced things. Now we simply sell them. Hundreds of thousands of good paying jobs were shipped overseas. Leaving the majority of jobs available in the service industry. Nothing wrong with the service industry. But very few of those jobs pay what manufacturing jobs paid. And those jobs aren't coming back. The men who sit on the boards of these corporations value their profit margin far more than they value this country or its people.

And the damage done by them is far greater than what poor immigrants have done. And the biggest difference? Those men had a choice. And they chose to do what they did.

Multiculturalism will tear this country apart the way it tore every other country apart.
Thank you.. winter born lives seeing poor Americans struggle and getting replaced like . Sad

I see the business owners hiring illegals. And I see the skating free when the illegals are sent back to where ever they came from.

The people who own these businesses don't give a rat's ass about this country or about the people. They want to increase their profits and hire people who won't complain about working conditions. So they hire illegals for low wages. And you, Jitsie, have defended them many times. You have defended the fact that these business people are the reason the illegals come into the country. They are the reason your jobs pay so little. And yet, you don't want them punished.

Those people are destroying this nation more than poor immigrants, by a significant margin. And they do not care about the people they destroy or whether the nation is harmed. But you defend them.

... they have never assimilated to western cultures. ...

That is simply not true.
Did you go to a inner city public school after 1990?
Do you think there was no immigration before 1990, Junior? :lol:

I have been teaching in some of the most challenging inner city schools for decades. Working with students and their families, working with communities; learning, training, and applying clear-headed informed approaches to public service. Your personal bigotry isn't "experience," it's just weakness.
There was, but urban areas had more whites, which means Latinos were assimilated.. as the whites moved out Latinos refused to assimilate. That’s why we have some many issues with blacks and whites struggling like they are.

That is not what is destroying this nation. It may make for some sad conditions for a small minority of people, but that is all.

If you want to be angry at someone who is responsible for more destruction in this nation, look to the CEOs of all the corporations who shipped their jobs overseas. There was a time we, in America, produced things. Now we simply sell them. Hundreds of thousands of good paying jobs were shipped overseas. Leaving the majority of jobs available in the service industry. Nothing wrong with the service industry. But very few of those jobs pay what manufacturing jobs paid. And those jobs aren't coming back. The men who sit on the boards of these corporations value their profit margin far more than they value this country or its people.

And the damage done by them is far greater than what poor immigrants have done. And the biggest difference? Those men had a choice. And they chose to do what they did.
No I blame the voting base , who’s is stupid uneducated welfare grabbing first second generation Latino and Haitian Afro immigrants, that for for these stupid politicians that moved our jobs over seas

I see the business owners hiring illegals. And I see the skating free when the illegals are sent back to where ever they came from.

The people who own these businesses don't give a rat's ass about this country or about the people. They want to increase their profits and hire people who won't complain about working conditions. So they hire illegals for low wages. And you, Jitsie, have defended them many times. You have defended the fact that these business people are the reason the illegals come into the country. They are the reason your jobs pay so little. And yet, you don't want them punished.

Those people are destroying this nation more than poor immigrants, by a significant margin. And they do not care about the people they destroy or whether the nation is harmed. But you defend them.
You keep pointing the finger at poor Americans, I point at the communist democrat politics that drive by methane miles and crime infested black neighborhoods and smile.

You keep pointing the finger at poor Americans, I point at the communist democrat politics that drive by methane miles and crime infested black neighborhoods and smile.

That is an outright lie.
When did I point the finger at poor Americans? I pointed the finger wealthy business owners and corporations. At least pretend like you can read.

No I blame the voting base , who’s is stupid uneducated welfare grabbing first second generation Latino and Haitian Afro immigrants, that for for these stupid politicians that moved our jobs over seas

The legal immigrants and naturalized citizens would prefer to work. But the jobs that are left are low paying weak jobs.

We built the world's biggest middle class when we have factories and industrial plants here. But those were shipped overseas. It wasn't the immigrants that shipped them overseas. It was wealthy Americans. You want to pretend those are patriots? I will laugh in your face.

That is an outright lie.
When did I point the finger at poor Americans? I pointed the finger wealthy business owners and corporations. At least pretend like you can read.
Most of those businesses hired general managers who do the hiring so you’re asking to put those guys in jail not the owners

The legal immigrants and naturalized citizens would prefer to work. But the jobs that are left are low paying weak jobs.

We built the world's biggest middle class when we have factories and industrial plants here. But those were shipped overseas. It wasn't the immigrants that shipped them overseas. It was wealthy Americans. You want to pretend those are patriots? I will laugh in your face.
Well if the voters in cities voted like they used to USING THEIR BRAINS, holding politicians accountable then those jobs would remain in America but they didn’t they are uneducated,
They have come here for welfare they are going to vote for the politician promising them free stuff not earned stuff. I don’t understand why you’re arguing with somebody who personally has witnessed a regression of an American city because of immigration.. you’re like trying to argue with a brain surgeon when you don’t know anything about brain surgery.. I don’t get it but keep trying buddy there’s nobody on earth that knows more about race culture in the affects its head on its population than me

That is an outright lie.
Most of those businesses hired general managers who do the hiring so you’re asking to put those guys in jail not the owners

The owners can be jailed too. And the general managers are hardly the "poor Americans" you claimed I was pointing at.

The business owner is responsible for his business. And the owner can make it clear that employees must be legal. No general manager is hiring lots of illegals against the owner's wishes.

That is an outright lie.

The owners can be jailed too. And the general managers are hardly the "poor Americans" you claimed I was pointing at.

The business owner is responsible for his business. And the owner can make it clear that employees must be legal. No general manager is hiring lots of illegals against the owner's wishes.
Jailed too,lol that’s the point they’re gonna point fingers at each other. You’re putting people in jail hold the politician lawmakers responsible this all ends. Deputize Americans let us kill off illegals. Let us confront people that don’t speak English and if it leads to a physical altercation do not attack the American have the Americans back.

Well if the voters cities like they used to USING THEIR BRAINS, holding politicians accountable then those jobs would remain in America but they didn’t they are uneducated,
They have come here for welfare they are going to vote for the politician promising them free stuff not earned stuff. I don’t understand why you’re arguing with somebody who personally has witnessed a regression of an American city because of immigration.. you’re like trying to argue with a brain surgeon when you don’t know anything about brain surgery.. I don’t get it but keep trying buddy there’s nobody on earth that knows more about race culture in the affects its head on its population than me

You comparing yourself to a brain surgeon is the best laugh I have had all day.

The population of Boston (not the Greater Boston area) is around 695,000 as of 2018. That is 0.22% of the population of the United States.

Even if you were accurate with your claims about Boston, since you have seen experienced less than 1% of the US population, your claims to be the world's greatest expert on race culture is laughable.

Forum List

Back