Lauren southern explains why multiculturalism is bad for America

Its funny, the OP demands that his freedoms include being able to troll on a political website, but he wants all immigrants to instantly become just like every other American.

What laws do you propose to make everyone assimilate? If an immigrant is legal, and especially if they are a naturalized citizen, you don't get to demand that they act any particular way. If you have a problem with their culture, that is your problem, not theirs.

I agree they do not get to break any of our laws. But, short of that, they get to live however they choose. It is called freedom.
It’s explained in the video why it’s important that we all strive to have the same goals and the only way to get there is if we are similar. Not look the same but similar in values and if you were divided by one group that wants certain laws because of their culture then another group when your country is completely divided and chaotic

Then don't make laws based on any cultures. Problem solved.

But I have seen you rant against naturalized citizens speaking anything but English. You demand English 100% of the time.

And what sort of cultural differences are you talking about? Other holidays (especially religious ones)? Wearing clothes that come from their native culture? Cooking ethnic or native foods?

In order to condemn it, you need to address the specifics of what you are condemning. If you are talking about Sharia Law, of course that should not be a part of US law, nor should any law based solely on religious dogma.
It’s explained in the video why it’s important for a country to be similar.. what do you disagree with?

Early I asked you to specify what cultural differences you are referring to. Can you do that?
You know

Do I? I think you have bounced around on it so much, you may not even know.

You want legal immigrants and naturalized citizens to speak English 100% of the time?

The rest, is it fashion? Should we require they never wear a sari or a kimono, or a kaftan?
Or is it food? Only McDonalds and never curry or sushi?

In the video she talks about it not being sustainable. That the multiculturalism works now, but will destroy us in 20 years.

What, exactly, about immigrants coming in legally and becoming citizens will destroy us? What part of their culture will destroy us?

And skip the religious laws nonsense. Our constitution bans laws based solely on religious dogma.
Education, wages, voting, laws, housing, resources .

In the video, the woman talked about how you can't have many cultures and work towards one goal.

What goal? What one goal does she think every person in this country is working towards? Or should be working towards?
First class culture, education, everything.. being aassimulated

So your goal is a first class culture (whatever the hell that is) and an education? Funny, you haven't seemed to have education as a goal since I have talked to you. Most people I know have simpler goals. Work and make a living, support their family, and to live and retire. Legal immigrants aren't ruining that for them. Wages have been relatively stagnant for decades. That isn't the fault of naturalized citizens. Many young couples are both working, sometimes two jobs, and barely scraping by. Are their low wages the fault of legal immigrants? Or of the top 1%ers who set those wages?

You want every legal immigrant to assimilate into our society and be just like us. But the culture in Vermont is very different than the culture in Boston. The culture in Atlanta is not like the culture in Houston or Des Moines. There is no single American culture. You just want to follow the call that immigrants are the reason your life sucks. But by blaming those lower on the economic scale than you, you are being duped.
Yes America has created these areas and if you move here you learn to fit in the ones here don’t learn to adjust to you.

Or you don't fit in. What is so scary about people who live their lives without trying to fit in some imaginary mold you think is so important.

If someone moves to this country, works hard, follows the laws, raises a family, pays their taxes and works toward their citizenship, who is it ANY of your business if they speak their native language at home? Or live near others who share their same background?
Well it’s extremely important for poor people to have structure ,, you can’t have structure if everybody’s doing and talking different languages, schools are trying to accommodate foreigners. Kids are graduating uneducated while suburban kids are doing much better because they are not inflicted with poor dumb foreigners

And legal immigrants learn English as quickly as they can. You speak English (kind of), and you didn't get educated very well. You have admitted that you busier fighting than trying to learn.

Lots of immigrants and naturalized citizens live in the suburbs. But you choose to stay in an urban area that stops your success.
No I live around them, they hate this country, they have no interest in assimilating, or investing here. We need to assimilate them again or this country is gone

You have talked about that. But that time it was illegals, not legal immigrants.

You have also talked about attacking people who speak another language. You want them to assimilate to that?
Attack? Hmm well confront .. hehe

That wasn't what you said at all.

And what gives you the right to decide what language they speak to each other? My son and his wife often speak french in public, if they want the conversation to be private.
I think it’s very Important if your poor everyone speaks English, poor ppl need structure, or we can continue see urban area crumble, and blacks get murdered because they can’t hold a job because they can’t speak properly.. seems like your type of country lol

Its funny, the OP demands that his freedoms include being able to troll on a political website, but he wants all immigrants to instantly become just like every other American.

What laws do you propose to make everyone assimilate? If an immigrant is legal, and especially if they are a naturalized citizen, you don't get to demand that they act any particular way. If you have a problem with their culture, that is your problem, not theirs.

I agree they do not get to break any of our laws. But, short of that, they get to live however they choose. It is called freedom.
It’s explained in the video why it’s important that we all strive to have the same goals and the only way to get there is if we are similar. Not look the same but similar in values and if you were divided by one group that wants certain laws because of their culture then another group when your country is completely divided and chaotic

But I have seen you rant against naturalized citizens speaking anything but English. You demand English 100% of the time.

And what sort of cultural differences are you talking about? Other holidays (especially religious ones)? Wearing clothes that come from their native culture? Cooking ethnic or native foods?

In order to condemn it, you need to address the specifics of what you are condemning. If you are talking about Sharia Law, of course that should not be a part of US law, nor should any law based solely on religious dogma.
It’s explained in the video why it’s important for a country to be similar.. what do you disagree with?

Early I asked you to specify what cultural differences you are referring to. Can you do that?
You know

You want legal immigrants and naturalized citizens to speak English 100% of the time?

The rest, is it fashion? Should we require they never wear a sari or a kimono, or a kaftan?

In the video she talks about it not being sustainable. That the multiculturalism works now, but will destroy us in 20 years.

What, exactly, about immigrants coming in legally and becoming citizens will destroy us? What part of their culture will destroy us?

And skip the religious laws nonsense. Our constitution bans laws based solely on religious dogma.

In the video, the woman talked about how you can't have many cultures and work towards one goal.

What goal? What one goal does she think every person in this country is working towards? Or should be working towards?

So your goal is a first class culture (whatever the hell that is) and an education? Funny, you haven't seemed to have education as a goal since I have talked to you. Most people I know have simpler goals. Work and make a living, support their family, and to live and retire. Legal immigrants aren't ruining that for them. Wages have been relatively stagnant for decades. That isn't the fault of naturalized citizens. Many young couples are both working, sometimes two jobs, and barely scraping by. Are their low wages the fault of legal immigrants? Or of the top 1%ers who set those wages?

You want every legal immigrant to assimilate into our society and be just like us. But the culture in Vermont is very different than the culture in Boston. The culture in Atlanta is not like the culture in Houston or Des Moines. There is no single American culture. You just want to follow the call that immigrants are the reason your life sucks. But by blaming those lower on the economic scale than you, you are being duped.
Yes America has created these areas and if you move here you learn to fit in the ones here don’t learn to adjust to you.

Or you don't fit in. What is so scary about people who live their lives without trying to fit in some imaginary mold you think is so important.

If someone moves to this country, works hard, follows the laws, raises a family, pays their taxes and works toward their citizenship, who is it ANY of your business if they speak their native language at home? Or live near others who share their same background?
Well it’s extremely important for poor people to have structure ,, you can’t have structure if everybody’s doing and talking different languages, schools are trying to accommodate foreigners. Kids are graduating uneducated while suburban kids are doing much better because they are not inflicted with poor dumb foreigners

And legal immigrants learn English as quickly as they can. You speak English (kind of), and you didn't get educated very well. You have admitted that you busier fighting than trying to learn.

Lots of immigrants and naturalized citizens live in the suburbs. But you choose to stay in an urban area that stops your success.
No I live around them, they hate this country, they have no interest in assimilating, or investing here. We need to assimilate them again or this country is gone

You have talked about that. But that time it was illegals, not legal immigrants.

You have also talked about attacking people who speak another language. You want them to assimilate to that?

I was talking about a couple in my neighborhood who has his mother living with them. They are asian. And they usually speak their native tongue to each other.

You replied "Don’t do that shit in front of me I’m gonna think you’re talking about me I got an itchy trigger finger".

So yeah, you talked about attacking people.
Yes they should be confronted if you care about the poorest Americans.. SPEAK ENGLISH! It helps
Poor Americans

You know

And what gives you the right to decide what language they speak to each other? My son and his wife often speak french in public, if they want the conversation to be private.
I think it’s very Important if you poor everyone speaks English, poor ppl need structure, or we can continue see urban area crumble, and blacks get murdered because they can’t hold a job because they can’t speak properly.. seems like your type of country lol

I find it hilarious that you, of all people, make fun of someone else because they cannot use proper English.

You know

I think it’s very Important if you poor everyone speaks English, poor ppl need structure, or we can continue see urban area crumble, and blacks get murdered because they can’t hold a job because they can’t speak properly.. seems like your type of country lol

I find it hilarious that you, of all people, make fun of someone else because they cannot use proper English.
See how important it is everyone assimilate..

You know

I was talking about a couple in my neighborhood who has his mother living with them. They are asian. And they usually speak their native tongue to each other.

You replied "Don’t do that shit in front of me I’m gonna think you’re talking about me I got an itchy trigger finger".

Yes they should be confronted if you care about the poorest Americans.. SPEAK ENGLISH! It helps
Poor Americans

Why should they be confronted? They are speaking another language in a PRIVATE CONVERSATION. What business is it of yours what language they are speaking. The people I was talking about speak perfect English and seem very well educated. I guess freedom is great for you but not for anyone else.

BTW, the fact that you are so insecure that you assume they are talking about you speaks volumes.

You know

I see that assimilation to the point that they can function in our society is important. But what you demand is far more than that. You demand that they copy what YOU think is proper.

Let us know when you will be assimilating with Americans who speak (and write) proper English.

You know

Poor Americans

Why should they be confronted? They are speaking another language in a PRIVATE CONVERSATION. What business is it of yours what language they are speaking. The people I was talking about speak perfect English and seem very well educated. I guess freedom is great for you but not for anyone else.

BTW, the fact that you are so insecure that you assume they are talking about you speaks volumes.
Because you can’t have a country divided.. it’s all explained in that video.. America speaks English you do not move to another country and disrespect the natives by speaking any language you want it’s incredibly rude and you have to understand poor Americans need structure, these Private conversations are being conducted in areas where conversation needs to be similar so kids can make it out of poverty

You know

I see that assimilation to the point that they can function in our society is important. But what you demand is far more than that. You demand that they copy what YOU think is proper.

Let us know when you will be assimilating with Americans who speak (and write) proper English.
Yes copy and practice our culture! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR POOR AMERICANS.. im from here. Your not .. learn from
Me sit down hush

You know

Poor Americans

Because you can’t have a country divided.. it’s all explained in that video.. America speaks English you do not move to another country and disrespect the natives by speaking any language you want it’s incredibly rude and you have to understand poor Americans need structure, these Private conversations are being conducted in areas where conversation needs to be similar so kids can make it out of poverty

"incredibly rude"? So you are pissed off because someone is being rude? According to what you have said of your private life, you take being an asshole to an entirely different level. But you demand that they speak English so they won't be rude? Eavesdropping on a private conversation is rude.

Poor Americans need structure? What sort of structure requires speaking English 100% of the time? That is just bullshit.

You have shown that you hate anyone not like you. That is not national policy. That is your problem.

You know

Yes copy and practice our culture! EXTREMELY IMPORTANT FOR POOR AMERICANS.. im from here. Your not .. learn from
Me sit down hush

I am from here too. In fact, I have lived an worked in far more places than you have. Learn from you? lmao The only thing you have taught me is the failure of liars and assholes. You are the perfect example of the ugly American.

You know

Poor Americans

"incredibly rude"? So you are pissed off because someone is being rude? According to what you have said of your private life, you take being an asshole to an entirely different level. But you demand that they speak English so they won't be rude? Eavesdropping on a private conversation is rude.

Poor Americans need structure? What sort of structure requires speaking English 100% of the time? That is just bullshit.

You have shown that you hate anyone not like you. That is not national policy. That is your problem.
As we see poor Americans struggle as we see American morality go down the tubes, just proves I’m right about about the importance of assimilating.. celebrate American culture and values, Creates by Americans of western values, culture, our founding principles are rooted in Christianity. And other types of principles.

You know

Poor Americans

As we see poor Americans struggle as we see American morality go down the tubes, just proves I’m right about about the importance of assimilating.. celebrate American culture and values, Creates by Americans of western values, culture, our founding principles are rooted in Christianity. And other types of principles.

The poor are struggling for a variety of reasons. A professional couple speaking another language in a private conversation is not one of them.

Our founding fathers made sure that all religions are welcome here. They specifically made sure than no one religion was part of the ruling faction.

American morality is not going down the tubes. It just makes good rhetoric to claim it is.

The poor are struggling for a variety of reasons. A professional couple speaking another language in a private conversation is not one of them.
Condoning that behavior means you’re condoning poor Americans that have to sit in classrooms schools share public areas with clusters of foreigners that refuse to speak English which results in Americans struggling.
Our founding fathers made sure that all religions are welcome here. They specifically made sure than no one religion was part of the ruling faction.
So you are OK with sharia law laws being implemented? Asking for a friend let me just sip on this coffee
American morality is not going down the tubes. It just makes good rhetoric to claim it is.
#1 song in America is WAP.. morality is gone down the tubes. She’s not American she’s from the Dominican republic she never Asimulated here. Why do you enjoy getting your ass kicked by me

Condoning that behavior means you’re condoning poor Americans that have to sit in classrooms schools share public areas with clusters of foreigners that refuse to speak English which results in Americans struggling.
So you are OK with sharia law laws being implemented? Asking for a friend let me just sip on this coffee
#1 song in America is WAP.. morality is gone down the tubes. She’s not American she’s from the Dominican republic she never Asimulated here. Why do you enjoy getting your ass kicked by me

Sharia law is religious law. The US Constitution expressly forbids that.

LMAO!! So a song about wet as pussy is your example of morality gone down the tubes? You, who claim to have beaten up numerous people for no reason beyond they said shit, are calling a song with semi-explicit lyrics an example of morality gone down the tubes?

Let me guess, you are in favor of "beating up faggots" too. lol

LMAO!! So a song about wet as pussy is your example of morality gone down the tubes? You, who claim to have beaten up numerous people for no reason beyond they said shit, are calling a song with semi-explicit lyrics an example of morality gone down the tubes?

You did nothing to disprove what I just said. Hehe

You did nothing to prove your claims. And yes, I did disprove your claim about Sharia law by pointing out it is unconstitutional.

You did nothing to prove your claims. And yes, I did disprove your claim about Sharia law by pointing out it is unconstitutional.
So why do we have no go zones in Muslim areas ?

I have answered, while I sipped on my coffee and enjoyed my breakfast of ham & eggs.

So why do we have no go zones in Muslim areas ?

Ask the local governments. Besides, you are the one who claimed "we the people" means communities can overrule the US Constitution.

I have answered, while I sipped on my coffee and enjoyed my breakfast of ham & eggs.
Cool story I’ll stand with facts

Forum List

Back