Lauren southern explains why multiculturalism is bad for America

The poor are struggling for a variety of reasons. A professional couple speaking another language in a private conversation is not one of them.
Condoning that behavior means you’re condoning poor Americans that have to sit in classrooms schools share public areas with clusters of foreigners that refuse to speak English which results in Americans struggling.
Our founding fathers made sure that all religions are welcome here. They specifically made sure than no one religion was part of the ruling faction.
So you are OK with sharia law laws being implemented? Asking for a friend let me just sip on this coffee
American morality is not going down the tubes. It just makes good rhetoric to claim it is.
#1 song in America is WAP.. morality is gone down the tubes. She’s not American she’s from the Dominican republic she never Asimulated here. Why do you enjoy getting your ass kicked by me

Sharia law is religious law. The US Constitution expressly forbids that.

LMAO!! So a song about wet as pussy is your example of morality gone down the tubes? You, who claim to have beaten up numerous people for no reason beyond they said shit, are calling a song with semi-explicit lyrics an example of morality gone down the tubes?

Let me guess, you are in favor of "beating up faggots" too. lol
You did nothing to disprove what I just said. Hehe

You did nothing to prove your claims. And yes, I did disprove your claim about Sharia law by pointing out it is unconstitutional.
So why do we have no go zones in Muslim areas ?

Ask the local governments. Besides, you are the one who claimed "we the people" means communities can overrule the US Constitution.
Yes if your American

The poor are struggling for a variety of reasons. A professional couple speaking another language in a private conversation is not one of them.
Condoning that behavior means you’re condoning poor Americans that have to sit in classrooms schools share public areas with clusters of foreigners that refuse to speak English which results in Americans struggling.
Our founding fathers made sure that all religions are welcome here. They specifically made sure than no one religion was part of the ruling faction.
So you are OK with sharia law laws being implemented? Asking for a friend let me just sip on this coffee
American morality is not going down the tubes. It just makes good rhetoric to claim it is.
#1 song in America is WAP.. morality is gone down the tubes. She’s not American she’s from the Dominican republic she never Asimulated here. Why do you enjoy getting your ass kicked by me

I have answered, while I sipped on my coffee and enjoyed my breakfast of ham & eggs.
Cool story I’ll stand with facts

What facts? BTW, I have seen you brag about various women you have had in your bed. And not any relationship, just for fucking.

Do you consider that to be moral?

Sharia law is religious law. The US Constitution expressly forbids that.

LMAO!! So a song about wet as pussy is your example of morality gone down the tubes? You, who claim to have beaten up numerous people for no reason beyond they said shit, are calling a song with semi-explicit lyrics an example of morality gone down the tubes?

Let me guess, you are in favor of "beating up faggots" too. lol
You did nothing to disprove what I just said. Hehe

You did nothing to prove your claims. And yes, I did disprove your claim about Sharia law by pointing out it is unconstitutional.
So why do we have no go zones in Muslim areas ?

Ask the local governments. Besides, you are the one who claimed "we the people" means communities can overrule the US Constitution.
Yes if your American

No, you are still wrong. The US Constitution is the law of the land. A community cannot vote to overrule it.

I have answered, while I sipped on my coffee and enjoyed my breakfast of ham & eggs.

What facts? BTW, I have seen you brag about various women you have had in your bed. And not any relationship, just for fucking.

Very immoral, it’s because I grew up in the conditions
I’m reporting on.. mic drop

Cowboys and Indians. Blacks and Whites. Jews and Palestinians, Indians and Pakistanis. Yeah, multiculturalism really works great.

Oh, so being around immigrants who don't speak English caused you to be an immoral man-slut? That is hilarious!

Oh, so being around immigrants who don't speak English caused you to be an immoral man-slut? That is hilarious!
yes my English is not as good as suburban kids who are able to go to school with people “ similar” to them. Lol and yes When I witnessed 13-year-old Latino girl pregnant when I was playing G.I. Joe’s it kinda changed my views of things

yes my English is not as good as suburban kids who are able to go to school with people “ similar” to them. Lol and yes When I witnessed 13-year-old Latino girl pregnant when I was playing G.I. Joe’s it kinda changed my views of things

So your morality is dependent on what happens around you. Figures.

Yeah morals are kind of very important WTF

Yes, they are very important. Far to important to adapt them to what others are doing and for blaming others for your own immoral acts.

I don't try to judge. As long as both people are consenting adults, I think it is no ones business.

Yes, they are very important. Far to important to adapt them to what others are doing and for blaming others for your own immoral acts.

I don't try to judge. As long as both people are consenting adults, I think it is no ones business.
Millions of struggling Americans are none of your business. ? Lol what is the world trade center going down in 3000 people dying your business? Asking for a friend

Millions of struggling Americans are none of your business. ? Lol what is the world trade center going down in 3000 people dying your business? Asking for a friend

When I said "consenting adults" after talking about you fucking around as much as you claimed to do, and you think I was referring to economics? Wow.

When I said "consenting adults" after talking about you fucking around as much as you claimed to do, and you think I was referring to economics? Wow.
Yes they are destroying America, thanks to low information voters like you

The destruction of America is not at the hands of the legal immigrants or naturalized citizens. And I am one of the most informed voters you will ever talk to. I don't just make knee-jerk reactions against made up boogie-men.

The destruction of America is not at the hands of the legal immigrants or naturalized citizens. And I am one of the most informed voters you will ever talk to. I don't just make knee-jerk reactions against made up boogie-men.
It’s absolutely not true,, they have never assimilated to western cultures. They have sent America back wards.. hatians bought a house on my street first thing they did was tear up the grass and put tar down.. like they are in the the back woods lol

It’s absolutely not true,, they have never assimilated to western cultures. They have sent America back wards.. hatians bought a house on my street first thing they did was tear up the grass and put tar down.. like they are in the the back woods lol

Oh, so after they bought your house, you think you still get to decide what happens there? So they didn't want a lawn. OMG!! No lawn? The end of America as we know it!!

What a joke.

Democrats claim to be the party of diversity, but using the emotions of new immigrants to cause division is disgusting.

NO COUNTRY CAN SURIVE with different values. Having a different set of values and sub standards and laws for one group is only going to cause violence. Chaos.

You can be any ethnicity you want but if you cannot simulate to the values of that country you’re only going to cause problems for your children, for your self. ASSIMILATE

Please no ad hominem if you have an issue with what this woman is saying please let’s discuss but the issue of multicultural is always causes Democrats to lash out with derogatory terms if you can’t discuss it you’re most likely part of the problem

I've been saying this for years.

Our strength WAS in our UNITY. Not our ethnic diversity.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Forum List

Back