Lawless Democrat Pigs Strike Again

ME:
Whether its religion or the 2nd amendment or illegal aliens, Democrats have proven that they are lawless scum who have no respect for the Constitution or the law. So, this story comes as no surprise:

New York Dems block bill to make water attacks on cops a felony
NYPD Sgt. Joseph Imperatrice says officers should know they are going to have support.

I imagine a lot of Republicans voted no as well.
A proposed New York bill that would make throwing water and “other substances” on police officers a felony charge is not being well-received universally in the state legislature.
NY bill that would make throwing water on police a felony receives some Democratic pushback

by the way, show us who voted on it??

So shit bags, blood and urine are cool to throw on cops?

You are a Leftist ANTIFA Asshole.

Maybe you need hit in the head with an ANTIFA Concrete Milkshake to knock some sense in to you.

This isn't about blood and urine, this is about water. I think making a felony out of throwing water on the cops is a little too severe. How does that fit into your fake little chart?

1a154b2971b7de2fbe4b1fb2d47b5a89.jpg

Why don't you try throwing water on a cop in your home town, next time you get pulled over?
How about you just go to The Police HQ and walk in and pour a bottle of water on the Desk Sergeant and lets see what happens to you.
That is not a harmless, victim-less act. It is an assault and interference with official police business.
You people have just become lawless scum.

Just when I think you can't get any more vile, more rebellious, more seditious, you always take it to a new low.

ME:
Whether its religion or the 2nd amendment or illegal aliens, Democrats have proven that they are lawless scum who have no respect for the Constitution or the law. So, this story comes as no surprise:

NYPD Sgt. Joseph Imperatrice says officers should know they are going to have support.

A proposed New York bill that would make throwing water and “other substances” on police officers a felony charge is not being well-received universally in the state legislature.
NY bill that would make throwing water on police a felony receives some Democratic pushback

Maybe you need hit in the head with an ANTIFA Concrete Milkshake to knock some sense in to you.

This isn't about blood and urine, this is about water. I think making a felony out of throwing water on the cops is a little too severe. How does that fit into your fake little chart?

Ah no, it about assault.

Is it though? If I threw water on someone is it really assault? Assault is to intentionally cause injury. Throwing water on someone is decidedly not doing that. But hey, let's over react.

You may want to look up the definition of assault.

ME:

Why don't you try throwing water on a cop in your home town, next time you get pulled over?
How about you just go to The Police HQ and walk in and pour a bottle of water on the Desk Sergeant and lets see what happens to you.
That is not a harmless, victim-less act. It is an assault and interference with official police business.

Just when I think you can't get any more vile, more rebellious, more seditious, you always take it to a new low.

I didn't say pooring water on a cop should be legal, I'm saying calling it a felony is a little thick. But that's what authoritarians want I guess.

ME:

Ah no, it about assault.

Is it though? If I threw water on someone is it really assault? Assault is to intentionally cause injury. Throwing water on someone is decidedly not doing that. But hey, let's over react.

You are Obstructing Police Business. Not only that, they have radios, body cams and stun guns on them, and all of that can not only be damaged, but you can cause serious injury to the officer if these devices short out, especially the stun gun. They also have firearms on them, which need to be constantly cleaned and maintained, so you are potentially causing damage to the firearm, or rendering it inoperable for use until it dries at as some models of firearms can be operationally impaired by getting wet. And lastly, there is the targeting of The Police Officer simply because he is a police officer, and this is a form of bigotry. It also is an issue of safety as the officer is being distracted from his duties, is having his vision and movement impaired, and he is being made vulnerable to any number of attacks during such an event, including someone taking the opportunity at that time to assassinate him.

Ah no, it about assault.

Have you ever thrown water on someone? Maybe as a joke, perhaps as a kid thrown a water balloon at an unsuspecting friend. Is that assault?

ME:

I didn't say pooring water on a cop should be legal, I'm saying calling it a felony is a little thick. But that's what authoritarians want I guess.

It is an assault and is an Obstruction of Police Business. It is also a type of Malicious Vandalism since police these days carry a lot of electronics on them. Including Cell Phones, Tasers, Body Cams, and Radios. It also qualifies as Harassment and Criminal Mischief.

Ah no, it about assault.

Have you ever thrown water on someone? Maybe as a joke, perhaps as a kid thrown a water balloon at an unsuspecting friend. Is that assault?

So now your trying to tell us that throwing water at a cop is all fun and games?

Ah no, it about assault.

So now your trying to tell us that throwing water at a cop is all fun and games?

No, I'm saying that water throwing as a felony is a bit heavy handed.

Ah no, it about assault.

You mean like someone you know and you prank each other, who isn't wearing a gun, a badge, a taser, a radio, a body cam, and a cellphone? You mean like a co-worker while they are on duty at your place of employment? Like throwing a bottle of water on a woman wearing a somewhat shear blouse? Do you have wet T-Shirt Contest where you work? Or maybe you just don't know what it's like to work?

I think you are the kind of punk that would enjoy ruining some girl's prom night.
iu

Just a joke, right?

This is funny too, right?
d1-jpg.273838

Last edited:

Ah no, it about assault.

You mean like someone you know and you prank each other, who isn't wearing a gun, a badge, a taser, a radio, a body cam, and a cellphone? You mean like a co-worker while they are on duty at your place of employment? Like throwing a bottle of water on a woman wearing a somewhat shear blouse? Do you have wet T-Shirt Contest where you work? Or maybe you just don't know what it's like to work?

I think you are the kind of punk that would enjoy ruining some girl's prom night.
iu

Just a joke, right?

This if funny too, right?
d1-jpg.273838

Wet t-shirt contest? Are you saying that throwing water on a cop is tantamount to sexual harassment now?

Also, please try and stay on topic.

Ah no, it about assault.

I think assaulting police officers while on duty even with water to make political points is a bit heavy handed.
But so is hiring thugs to beat up people attending political rallies, like Clinton did.
So is ramping up Leftis Rhetoric to incite a Sanders supporter to gun down GOP Congressmen at Softball Practice, heavy handed.
Calling All Conservatives Racists, and Doxing ICE, Doxing People who make political contributions, standing outside their house making death threats is Heavy Handed.

But you people think its all fun and games in your Win at All Cost Jihad for political power.

Ah no, it about assault.

iu

Just a joke, right?

This if funny too, right?
d1-jpg.273838

Wet t-shirt contest? Are you saying that throwing water on a cop is tantamount to sexual harassment now?

Also, please try and stay on topic.
Are you that sexist and Misogynist that you don't think Females should be cops?
Stop deflecting. What you are doing, and what you are trying to downplay is wrong.
It's not only wrong, it represents the slow creep and escalation of violence against people The Left disagree with.

I think assaulting police officers while on duty even with water to make political points is a bit heavy handed.

So, removing all the idiotic bullshit off topic content from your post we are left with the above.

Is that your belief or your way of mischaracterizing my opinion?

ME:

Ah no, it about assault.

Hot Water or Cold?

Do you know people can go in shock if you pour cold water on them on a hot day?

It's an act of aggression, and obstruction of official police business, an assault, and an act of prejudice and bigotry, simply based on what a person does as their profession.

What if it were White Guys in a small mob surrounding and inundating a Black Cop with Water?

That would be all over The Leftist Fake News and be played over and over again as an act of Racism.

Quit looking for an easy way out of this.

It's wrong, stop doing it, stop targeting Conservatives and Law Enforcement.

Last edited:

But so is hiring thugs to beat up people attending political rallies, like Clinton did.
So is ramping up Leftis Rhetoric to incite a Sanders supporter to gun down GOP Congressmen at Softball Practice, heavy handed.
Calling All Conservatives Racists, and Doxing ICE, Doxing People who make political contributions, standing outside their house making death threats is Heavy Handed.

But you people think its all fun and games in your Win at All Cost Jihad for political power.

Clinton did? I remember tramp saying "knock the crap out of him" and I'll pay for it!

Ah no, it about assault.

Ok, penalty for assaulting a cop seems to be 2 years and $2000. Perhaps, if water is used, we should drop that to 1 year and $1000. Fair enough?

So, removing all the idiotic bullshit off topic content from your post we are left with the above.

Is that your belief or your way of mischaracterizing my opinion?

I'm not mischaracterizing you opinion. You Opinion just sucks.

"
I think assaulting police officers while on duty even with water to make political points is a bit heavy handed."

I see.

throwing water is ASSAULT and the ASAULTERS deserve extreme punishments.

Now tell me how you felt about Waco?
Ruby Ridge?
Elian Gonzales?

or this....

Bundy standoff - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff

The 2014 Bundy standoff was an ARMED confrontation between supporters of cattle rancher .... Bundy was at first praised by some Republican politicians and conservative personalities. ..... The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that tensions reached a "critical level" during the standoff, "with rifles pointing toward each side.

with rifles pointing toward each side.....

So liberals throw water at cops and they deserve to die but conservatives can threaten to actually KILL police and you have no problem.....

"
I think assaulting police officers while on duty even with water to make political points is a bit heavy handed."

I see.

throwing water is ASSAULT and the ASAULTERS deserve extreme punishments.

Now tell me how you felt about Waco?
Ruby Ridge?
Elian Gonzales?

or this....

Bundy standoff - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff

The 2014 Bundy standoff was an ARMED confrontation between supporters of cattle rancher .... Bundy was at first praised by some Republican politicians and conservative personalities. ..... The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported that tensions reached a "critical level" during the standoff, "with rifles pointing toward each side.

with rifles pointing toward each side.....

So liberals throw water at cops and they deserve to die but conservatives can threaten to actually KILL police and you have no problem.....

I reported your response for trolling. No one is talking about killing people throwing water, urine or hot coffee on cops. We are talking about arresting them and making them accountable.

Forum List

Back