🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LAWMAKERS Debate If Trump Can Win After CNN Town Hall; Meanwhile, CNN Audience LOVED Trump

The question of the 2020 election kept coming up last night... now listen.... For the first time in American history we made drastic changes to states election laws because of covid... so all of a sudden the swing states allowed ballot harvesting and massive mail out ballots to everything that breathed....
Its absolutely understandable that the people wouldn't have faith in that election....
after the crap the deep state pulled on Trump with the dossier , an illegal fisa warrant , spying on his admin, and the Russian collusion lie while the same said deep staters protected and covered for the Bidens to sway an election can anyone blame the man for believing the 2020 election wasnt fair and free ?

Bwuhahaha

AOC slammed CNN for allowing Trump to use CNN and its Town Hall as a 2024 Campaign ad!

Even AOC publicly admitted Trump OWNED CNN.

:auiqs.jpg:
they arent upset at the Town hall because the arrogant idiots believed they were leading Trump into hostile territory and a trap that would make him look bad and unfit to lead ... they are upset because the opposite happened and Trump destroyed cnn .

Trump dominated at the Town hall and was mentally sharp ...he also defended his political record and he defended himself against leftist false accusations without becoming shrill or losing his temper like Biden does when he gets much softer treatment from the msm ... Trump appeared to be a more refined and controlled than the Trump a few yrs ago ... i would feel much more comfortable knowing he was POTUS than the man who is barely able to answer questions [on the rare occasions he takes questions] in the WH today .. there is no way Biden could have held up against an antagonistic host like Trump did .:cool:
He also said he would pardon the people that attacked the capital to stop the counting of the vote. He said he supports the contitution, but he obviously didn't support it when he tried to get Pence to go against it. He still does not admit losing, though he definitely did lose, no only at the polls, but the in the courts, the state houses and the electoral college, even though he tried to overthrow the results, losing that attempt also. It is also possible he defamed again the woman that just beat him in court, the jury finding him liable for sexual assault. He is simply unelectable in a general election, though he may win the primary, keeping other Republicans from having a chance either. No skin off my nose, but I do wish the Republican had a viable choice.

I am not, and never was. If that is who the Republicans choose and think they can win on a party vote, that is their decision. I know several republicans that hope he is not in race at election time. I think they would like a chance to win.
Didn't hurt either.....Maybe you were watching the "moderator's" ass the whole time. ;)
Trump loooked like a superstar at the town hall thats why the msm is so angry at cnn ... does anyone believe the msm would be angry about the town hall if Trump would have done poorly and the host made him look like a buffoon ? no they are angry because Trump made the cnn host look like a buffoon .

Last edited:
...CNN's hand-picked audience even cheered and clapped for Trump while LAUGHING AT the CNN Town Hall Host.

Democrat and RINO lawmakers are just trying to create another reason for them to oppose Trump, despite the former President holding a big lead in the polls over every other candidate, to include the head of the Biden Family Crime Syndicate.

You do know that the audience (at Trump's insistence) was made up of Trump supporters, right?

He also said he would pardon the people that attacked the capital to stop the counting of the vote. He said he supports the contitution, but he obviously didn't support it when he tried to get Pence to go against it. He still does not admit losing, though he definitely did lose, no only at the polls, but the in the courts, the state houses and the electoral college, even though he tried to overthrow the results, losing that attempt also. It is also possible he defamed again the woman that just beat him in court, the jury finding him liable for sexual assault. He is simply unelectable in a general election, though he may win the primary, keeping other Republicans from having a chance either. No skin off my nose, but I do wish the Republican had a viable choice.
you are parsing words again ! AGAIN ! he said he would possibly pardon some .. and said woman claims Trump assaulted her in a public department store and there was no police report ? nah pal something stinks ... do you honestly believe Trump would get a fair trial in liberal NYC ? heck mobs are calling for the head of a Marine that protected people on a subway ! and Trump is appealing the courts decision .

Last edited:
Trump loooked like a superstar at the town hall thats why the msm is so angry at cnn ... does anyone the msm would be angry about the town hall if Trump would have done poorly and the host made him look like a buffoon ? no they are angry because Trump made the cnn host look like a buffoon .
Looked like typical trump BS to me.

you are parsing words again ! AGAIN ! he said he would possibly pardon some .. and said woman claims Trump assaulted her in a public department store and their was no police report ? nah pal something stinks ... do you honestly believe Trump would get a fair trial in liberal NYC ? heck mobs are calling for the head of a marine that protected people on a subway ! and Trump is appealing the courts decision .
They can call for his head all they want, but it will be up to the jury to decided whether people feeling threatened justifies what the guy accused did. I have not read on what ground trump is appealing, but it is his right to appeal.

They can call for his head all they want, but it will be up to the jury to decided whether people feeling threatened justifies what the guy accused did. I have not read on what ground trump is appealing, but it is his right to appeal.
the womans story is pretty suspicious sounding .. i know the jury ruled against him but he certainly didnt look guilty or nervous when asked about it during the town hall ... on the other hand watch how Biden reacts when his families business dealings are brought up .. he looks like a deer in the headlights .

Last edited:
the womans story is pretty suspicious sounding .. i know the jury ruled against him but he certainly didnt look guilty or nervous when asked about it during the town hall ... on the other hand watch how Biden reacts when his families business dealings .. he looks like a deer in the headlights .
Oh, he's a showman, so not surprised he didn't look nervous if trying to project strength in a town hall meeting.

Forum List

Back