🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LAWMAKERS Debate If Trump Can Win After CNN Town Hall; Meanwhile, CNN Audience LOVED Trump

Looked like typical trump BS to me.
1683858138925.jpeg

You do know that the audience (at Trump's insistence) was made up of Trump supporters, right?

Got a link?
I highly doubt CNN would agree to that arrangement.
Unless their viewership is so bad they'll do anything to get some points,which doesn't fit CNN's normal procedures.

You do know that the audience (at Trump's insistence) was made up of Trump supporters, right?
i didnt see any fat blue haired women with face piercings and l also didnt see any men with greasy hair sporting stupid top knots or bearded ladies in bright dresses so you may be right .

CNN exercised the 'Mercy Rule' by cutting the Town Hall short.

And here is one that says it was not cut short, but ran over.

And here is one that says it was not cut short, but ran over.

The fact that it was supposed to run another 25 minutes was already announced, broadcast, and programmed.

If you want to choose to believe the leftist MSM attempting to save face by putting out the word now that they DIDN'T cut it short that's your right.

Good luck with that.

(WOW, that last comment didn't age well...check HereWeGoAgain's post above.)

The New Hampshire college that hosted the event also confirmed the expected runtime for the event was an hour, not the nearly two hours that some claimed online.(AP News)

'Post-Debate, Save-Face-Cutting-Short-Denial' Link?

You know how all these liberal college campus radical liberal wussies always try to shout down, disrupt, and cut short Conservative speakers and events. Of course they are going to go along with doing it and lie....like Biden does.

....and you'll probably just post another link to another piece by the proven leftist AP...

Last edited:
The question of the 2020 election kept coming up last night... now listen.... For the first time in American history we made drastic changes to states election laws because of covid... so all of a sudden the swing states allowed ballot harvesting and massive mail out ballots to everything that breathed....
Its absolutely understandable that the people wouldn't have faith in that election....

I know I don't and mine is primarily based on Biden and the democrats praising voters and our system and said the election was not fraudulent.

Then they turned around and said we need to change voting laws

So if the system was great when they won, why does it need to be changed? And why should it be changed to their parties standards?

Even happened in their party down to state governor elections. They were happy when their white members won governor elections, but when a white republican won in virginia they said it was racist.

I don't trust their entire party at all and I do not put cheating and lying in elections past them at all.

They know damn good and well they're out of touch,and they dont give a shit!!!
It's all about destroying America.
and making themselves as rich and comfortable as possible for the new masters...these us politicians aCTUALLY think they won't be the first killed in the take over. Historically..t.hat is the first thing the conqueror does to the traitors.

The New Hampshire college that hosted the event also confirmed the expected runtime for the event was an hour, not the nearly two hours that some claimed online.(AP News)

Sure it was.....
Why would we ever believe a leftwing college?

Sure it was.....
Why would we ever believe a leftwing college?
Nobody cares whether you believe it. Obviously, if it goes against your narrative, or you just don't like it, it is fake news in your book no matter who or how many reports it, kind of like the 2020 election. Your not believing, didn't change that either, did it?

Forum List

Back