Lawmakers DESTROY thousands of low education jobs for the poor

I love how you right wing turds every election cycle preach how a 4% tax increase on income over $250,000 will hurt the 'small businessman' and that the same 'small businessman' is the engine that drives our economy and jobs...

UNTIL Democrats take on the BIG businessman who CRUSH the 'small businessman'.

Or how you turd forget your patron saint Ronny Ray-gun shot and killed the 'small businessman' when he raised the self-employment tax 66 percent.

Well, there's still no acknowledgement from on how killing thousands of jobs in Washington D.C. helps business... There's no living wage if you are unable to earn it.

Walmart doesn't create shoppers. Walmart simply moves shoppers from other stores to Walmart.

whoa:cuckoo:

Wrong but whatever...you enjoy seeing poor people used as slaves and pawns.

I don't like Wal Mart because it kills mom and pop stores but no not in favor of laws banning them just want them to pay decent wages..when 6 of your owners are worth 93 BILLION they can afford a decent fucking wage.

Their personal wealth and what they choose to do with it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Remember folks. Right wingers support people who are worth 93 BILLION over the poor worker who makes that person that money but only gets paid 8$ an hour!

Again, what other people make is none of your damn business.

Oh yes it is when their fortune is made off the backs of the slave laborers overseas making their crap and the workers they keep poor with slave wages in their stores. Fuck them. Those motherfuckers deserve nothing but a bullet.93$ billion and they refuse to pay their workers a livable wage...its nothing but slavery....the rich aristocrat vs the poor peasant.We have seen how this ends.

So much envy, rage and instability all in one post.

Well, there's still no acknowledgement from on how killing thousands of jobs in Washington D.C. helps business... There's no living wage if you are unable to earn it.

Walmart doesn't create shoppers. Walmart simply moves shoppers from other stores to Walmart.

whoa:cuckoo:

You don't agree with that?

Do you think because Walmart comes in and builds a superstore in your area that people suddenly buy twice as many groceries in a week than they did before? Do you really think they go to their old store, buy the week's groceries,

and then go to Walmart and buy the week's groceries again?

Are you daft? (hint, that's a rhetorical question. We know you're daft.)

Their personal wealth and what they choose to do with it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Oh yes it is when their fortune is made off the backs of the slave laborers overseas making their crap and the workers they keep poor with slave wages in their stores. Fuck them. Those motherfuckers deserve nothing but a bullet.93$ billion and they refuse to pay their workers a livable wage...its nothing but slavery....the rich aristocrat vs the poor peasant.We have seen how this ends.

yep, he is also a whiner who is on the taxpayer dole
then sits here and rails about others and demand's businesses pay what he thinks they should..
classic liberalism

Last edited:

Exactly.

The feds should abolish Wal Mart - fuck the poor and those on fixed income.

Either they buy their merchandise at Saks Fifth Avenue or do without it.

You don't need to remind us you're an imbecile, just in case you haven't got that memo.

You of all people around here should support the right of local government to make a decision like this.

Exactly.

You don't need to remind us you're an imbecile, just in case you haven't got that memo.

You of all people around here should support the right of local government to make a decision like this.

the RIGHT of the local government isn't always THE RIGHT decision...so no, we don't have to SUPPORT or accept it and the people in DC if they were smart they would get their pitchforks out..but too many lazy citizens in country they just let their government run all over them and like some of you would rather give those decisions to people in GOVERNMENT

Last edited:

Exactly.

No, I didn't get . How did you send it?

Wrong again. The ONLY entity that should make a decision like this is the

MARKETPLACE.

then sits here and rails about others and demand's businesses pay what he thinks they should..
classic liberalism
Hey bitch. The only reason I am on the "government dole" is because these scumbag stores you are protecting won't pay a livable wage to its slaves. Oh and my wife works a job and I bring in money on the side and its still not enough.Go fuck yourself. Pieces of shit like you deserve nothing better than 6 feet of dirt.

Stop paying people slave wages and this wouldn't be a problem...not like Wal Mart is hurting for money that they can't pay their employees a livable wage. My wife worked at 2 and it sucked.

And Costco, a direct competitor to Sam's Club, makes a good profit and pays it's employees quite well with benefits. They also treat their employees like they matter, not like Walmart and Sam's Club do, like easily expendable and replaceable cogs in a machine. Oh, did I mention that the company makes a nice profit?

classic liberalism
Hey bitch. The only reason I am on the "government dole" is because these scumbag stores you are protecting won't pay a livable wage to its slaves. Oh and my wife works a job and I bring in money on the side and its still not enough.Go fuck yourself. Pieces of shit like you deserve nothing better than 6 feet of dirt.

So you work on the side AND collect welfare.

Maybe if you weren't so fucked in the head you could find a job or an education.

Walmart may cancel three planned D.C. stores over livable wage act | WJLA.com

Untold jobs are being lost because of stupid liberal policies like these. Wonder why jobs are so slow to return? Wonder no more, an example is right here staring you in the face.

So what's better, a few hundred a month in welfare or a thousand+ in EARNED wages with the potential for growth?

It's been estimated that a Walmart store creates about 115 jobs while the independent stores it replaces required about 169 jobs. Fuck Walmart.
Not to mention if you work for Walmart you probably need to apply for food stamps.

Remember folks. Right wingers support people who are worth 93 BILLION over the poor worker who makes that person that money but only gets paid 8$ an hour!

It is our damn business gramps when we the taxpayers have to subsidize the workers wages and benefits.

Wal-Mart wages are so low they force many of its employees onto the public doles, creating a drag on taxpayers and the economy, according to a new report from the staff of Congressional Democrats.

The report analyzes data from Wisconsin’s Medicaid program, estimating that a single 300-person, Wal-Mart Supercenter store in that state likely costs taxpayers at least $904,542 per year and could cost up to $1,744,590 per year, or roughly $5,815 per employee.

Report: Wal-Mart's low pay drives employees onto public benefits

classic liberalism

hey you little whiny ass ..you aren't on the government dole, you ARE on the TAXPAYERS dole..and you bragged about it and whined how you HAD TO BE like are here...so you can call me all the name you want doesn't change you are a loser

This issue highlights the difference between Democrats and Republicans.

Democrats want to invest in education to qualify the unemployed for some of the 3.8 million jobs that go unfilled because employers can't find people with the skills.

Republicans want to bring immigrants here with degrees to take those jobs and lower the minimum wage for Americans who aren't qualified for any job that requires skill. And, they want to cut food stamps to insure those Americans with low paying jobs "suffer". The heartless fucks. If their base keeps voting for those bastards just because they hate blacks, then they get what they deserve.

OMGAWD...we know..
DEMOCRATS-saints
Republicans-EVIL
shut up your race baiting fucking piehole

See what I mean? Your "kind" wants to take away the right of free speech. Notice you didn't disagree? You are like the "La la" Lady. I think they filmed you last Halloween:

Last edited by a moderator:
classic liberalism

So you work on the side AND collect welfare.

Maybe if you weren't so fucked in the head you could find a job or an education.

Find me a job I will work bitch. My wife works. I work on the side. Its not enough...so go fuck yourself and every other piece of shit here can fuck themselves to. I will do what I have to do to make sure my family is fed. So we do pay for our welfare..plain and fucking simple. Simpleton fucking nazi.

classic liberalism

Then you do more.

My wife and I weren't making enough money together. So guess what? I've been looking for more ways to make money. It's been working too.

Find me a job I will work bitch. My wife works. I work on the side. Its not enough...so go fuck yourself and every other piece of shit here can fuck themselves to. I will do what I have to do to make sure my family is fed. So we do pay for our welfare..plain and fucking simple. Simpleton fucking nazi.

Why is it his job to find you a job? If it's not enough do something different.

If you can't find someone to give you a job, create your own. Work. so much better than anything else.

This issue highlights the difference between Democrats and Republicans.

Democrats want to invest in education to qualify the unemployed for some of the 3.8 million jobs that go unfilled because employers can't find people with the skills.

Republicans want to bring immigrants here with degrees to take those jobs and lower the minimum wage for Americans who aren't qualified for any job that requires skill. And, they want to cut food stamps to insure those Americans with low paying jobs "suffer". The heartless fucks. If their base keeps voting for those bastards just because they hate blacks, then they get what they deserve.

OMGAWD...we know..
DEMOCRATS-saints
Republicans-EVIL
shut up your race baiting fucking piehole

See what I mean? Your "kind" wants to take away the right of free speech. Notice you didn't disagree? You are like the "La la" Lady. I think they filmed you last Halloween:

man, you nuts are out in force tonight..:cuckoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

It is our damn business gramps when we the taxpayers have to subsidize the workers wages and benefits.

Wal-Mart wages are so low they force many of its employees onto the public doles, creating a drag on taxpayers and the economy, according to a new report from the staff of Congressional Democrats.

The report analyzes data from Wisconsin’s Medicaid program, estimating that a single 300-person, Wal-Mart Supercenter store in that state likely costs taxpayers at least $904,542 per year and could cost up to $1,744,590 per year, or roughly $5,815 per employee.

Report: Wal-Mart's low pay drives employees onto public benefits

bullshit..nobody NEEDS to go on the Taxpayer dole..THEY can find ways or work two jobs if they have to..that's how it used to be when people had a thing called, PRIDE
but why should they when they have people like you telling them IF they don't like the pay or work it out for themselves, they can take money and benefits from the taxpayers

Last edited:

Forum List

Back