Lawmakers DESTROY thousands of low education jobs for the poor

It seems you believe all that propaganda.
Take a look at the stock market lately?
The overall aspect of it for the past 6 yrs.
Get back to us when you have made a rationale conclusion, not one from hatred.

What Obama policies have caused people to be 'hurting'?

virtually all of them....

here's 10 ways Obama has hurt energy....energy which could transform our economy and create millions of good paying jobs....

10 Ways the Obama Administration Is Hurting America's Energy Economy | The Foundry: Conservative Policy News Blog from The Heritage Foundation

take away all that fake money and the stock market would be a different story....

i hope you're ready when the brakes go on......or not....

If the stock market were down, it would be Obama's fault. The stock market is strong, so it's fake money. Forecasts for the US economy are up, and it's because of the "failed stimulus", except that it's private sector growth that's fueling it, not public sector, and the World Bank actually says that public sector belt tightening is SLOWING DOWN a "robust" private sector recovery.

God forbid you give Obama any credit whatsoever for getting the economy back on track, in spite of the obstructionism and delay tactics used by the Republicans in Congress.

If the stock market were down, it would be Obama's fault. The stock market is strong, so it's fake money. Forecasts for the US economy are up, and it's because of the "failed stimulus", except that it's private sector growth that's fueling it, not public sector, and the World Bank actually says that public sector belt tightening is SLOWING DOWN a "robust" private sector recovery.

God forbid you give Obama any credit whatsoever for getting the economy back on track, in spite of the obstructionism and delay tactics used by the Republicans in Congress.

i believe printing money out of thin air qualifies as fake money....

of course the World Bank would say that.....and i'll give BO all the credit you want for the coming results.......:banana:

Wow, I just heard that one of the districts thats losing one of the stores to this stupidity has a 38% unemployment rate.

Imagine how long the lines would be to apply for those jobs.

Wow, I just heard that one of the districts thats losing one of the stores to this stupidity has a 38% unemployment rate.

Imagine how long the lines would be to apply for those jobs.

A store which costs taxpayers a million dollars a year is hardly providing people with good jobs.

Forum List

Back