Lawmakers DESTROY thousands of low education jobs for the poor

And the workers helped to achieve that $17 billion. They deserve a liveable and decent wage. Walmart has there employees living on near slave wages. Rest assured if this country did not have legislation that made employers such as Walmart they would be paying their workers less and it would be a true slave wage.

Super liveable wage? Are you really standing with that asinine statement. They why don't you give back some of your "salary" to your employer? But you will probably give me the lie that you are self-employed.
What a crock of SH*T.

Walmart might have accepted it IF all unionized stores don't have the pay the "super" livable wage. This law was so narrowly crafted that it applies to WalMart and no other store.

And the workers helped to achieve that $17 billion. They deserve a liveable and decent wage. Walmart has there employees living on near slave wages. Rest assured if this country did not have legislation that made employers such as Walmart they would be paying their workers less and it would be a true slave wage.

'slave wages'?.....nope it's called competitive wages.....

btw their wages wouldn't be so low if you liberals would support border control...

I think that the DC city council has a lot to be proud of. They now require a living wage of $12.50 an hour. If a major employer doesn't wish to pay that, they can go somewhere else. The citizenry of DC can be proud of their city and the new requirements. They are willing to forgo jobs and the ability to provide fresh fruits and vegetables for themselves and their children at reasonable prices, to prove the point that 'big corporations' aren't going to exploit them.

For the poor on SNAP or WIC, without cars, they still have their local grocers who can ignore sell by dates and employ minimum wage workers or less than minimum wage illegal workers.

Proud day for DC.

I love how you right wing turds every election cycle preach how a 4% tax increase on income over $250,000 will hurt the 'small businessman' and that the same 'small businessman' is the engine that drives our economy and jobs...

UNTIL Democrats take on the BIG businessman who CRUSH the 'small businessman'.

Or how you turd forget your patron saint Ronny Ray-gun shot and killed the 'small businessman' when he raised the self-employment tax 66 percent.

"Are the poor-houses not still in operation? If the poor would rather die, then they had best get busy doing it, and thereby decrease the surplus population... bahhh, humbug"
50_50.gif

Most Companies Pay No Federal Income Tax
Most Companies Pay No Federal Income Tax - CBS News

And then some folks don't have a grasp of reality.

The government's overreaching regulations and tax policies make U.S. labor for more expensive than just the wages. And ObamaCare isn't helping.

You have a very poor understanding of economics, bub.

Three quarter of econ in college and I have a poor understanding of economics? I want my money back!!!! :eek:

You're so lost. If flat wages are the problem are you suggesting that wages weren't flat before the crash and that they suddenly went flat?

Barney Frank had more to do with the crash than flat wages.

I never implied anything of the sort. Wages gave been flat since 1980 in Real Dollars (which the Dept of Labor and financial publications use to measure wage growth). Chart 1.
Which has led to the fact that working Americas are now receiving a record low as far as their share of the annual Nation Income. Chart 2
Another interesting fact is that since wages have been flat, recessions have taken much longer to recover. Look at the lengh of recovery from the last three recessions. Why? The weakening working class with disappearing expendable income in a consumer driven economy. Chart 3
What's lost? Real life or ideological driven beliefs? I guess with some people it's their ideology.

Attachments

• $8164859879_0d4480731a_z.jpg
    $8164859879_0d4480731a_z.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 60
  • $shrinkingworkers.jpg
    $shrinkingworkers.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 57
  • $PrivateScariest5-thumb-615x407-104098.jpg
    $PrivateScariest5-thumb-615x407-104098.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

btw their wages wouldn't be so low if you liberals would support border control...

Shit, my business went to hell during Bush and the "they are taking jobs Americans don't want" fiasco with the illegals.

Shit, my business went to hell during Bush and the "they are taking jobs Americans don't want" fiasco with the illegals.

Bush II or III?

Competitive! Really, your conception of what is competitive and what is taking advantage of others , in this case, are so contrary to what is real. Your right wing ideology sure has an ugly head.
And what in the hell did you bring border control into the argument?
But I can see why, it give corporations an easy excuse to subject a class of people to exploitation. And in doing so they can take those wage earners that are here now and put them in the mold. Nice way to ruin a country.

Thanks for not answering the question...oh and maybe you are right I am an anarchist but I think I found something closer to me...Bleeding-heart libertarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nah....You're just a statist trying in vain to pass yourself off as an anarcho-capitalist.

And you're no atheist, either....You worship the state.
Wrong but whatever...you enjoy seeing poor people used as slaves and pawns.

Indeed I do.. I love shopping at mom and pop stores but I absolutely hate when these fucking wal marts come in and make the mom and pop stores jack their prices up just to compete...

Thanks for not answering the question...oh and maybe you are right I am an anarchist but I think I found something closer to me...Bleeding-heart libertarianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You may hate it, but this is how the marketplace works. I have a feeling that you actually are not in favor of choice, you are in favor of laws that would prevent WalMart from setting up shop.

I don't like Wal Mart because it kills mom and pop stores but no not in favor of laws banning them just want them to pay decent wages..when 6 of your owners are worth 93 BILLION they can afford a decent fucking wage.

Their personal wealth and what they choose to do with it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I think that the DC city council has a lot to be proud of. They now require a living wage of $12.50 an hour. If a major employer doesn't wish to pay that, they can go somewhere else. The citizenry of DC can be proud of their city and the new requirements. They are willing to forgo jobs and the ability to provide fresh fruits and vegetables for themselves and their children at reasonable prices, to prove the point that 'big corporations' aren't going to exploit them.

For the poor on SNAP or WIC, without cars, they still have their local grocers who can ignore sell by dates and employ minimum wage workers or less than minimum wage illegal workers.

Proud day for DC.

I love how you right wing turds every election cycle preach how a 4% tax increase on income over $250,000 will hurt the 'small businessman' and that the same 'small businessman' is the engine that drives our economy and jobs...

Or how you turd forget your patron saint Ronny Ray-gun shot and killed the 'small businessman' when he raised the self-employment tax 66 percent.

Well, there's still no acknowledgement from on how killing thousands of jobs in Washington D.C. helps business... There's no living wage if you are unable to earn it.

Nah....You're just a statist trying in vain to pass yourself off as an anarcho-capitalist.

And you're no atheist, either....You worship the state.
Wrong but whatever...you enjoy seeing poor people used as slaves and pawns.

You may hate it, but this is how the marketplace works. I have a feeling that you actually are not in favor of choice, you are in favor of laws that would prevent WalMart from setting up shop.

I don't like Wal Mart because it kills mom and pop stores but no not in favor of laws banning them just want them to pay decent wages..when 6 of your owners are worth 93 BILLION they can afford a decent fucking wage.

Their personal wealth and what they choose to do with it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Remember folks. Right wingers support people who are worth 93 BILLION over the poor worker who makes that person that money but only gets paid 8$ an hour!

Again, what other people make is none of your damn business.

Oh yes it is when their fortune is made off the backs of the slave laborers overseas making their crap and the workers they keep poor with slave wages in their stores. Fuck them. Those motherfuckers deserve nothing but a bullet.93$ billion and they refuse to pay their workers a livable wage...its nothing but slavery....the rich aristocrat vs the poor peasant.We have seen how this ends.

This issue highlights the difference between Democrats and Republicans.

Democrats want to invest in education to qualify the unemployed for some of the 3.8 million jobs that go unfilled because employers can't find people with the skills.

Republicans want to bring immigrants here with degrees to take those jobs and lower the minimum wage for Americans who aren't qualified for any job that requires skill. And, they want to cut food stamps to insure those Americans with low paying jobs "suffer". The heartless fucks. If their base keeps voting for those bastards just because they hate blacks, then they get what they deserve.

This issue highlights the difference between Democrats and Republicans.

Democrats want to invest in education to qualify the unemployed for some of the 3.8 million jobs that go unfilled because employers can't find people with the skills.

Republicans want to bring immigrants here with degrees to take those jobs and lower the minimum wage for Americans who aren't qualified for any job that requires skill. And, they want to cut food stamps to insure those Americans with low paying jobs "suffer". The heartless fucks. If their base keeps voting for those bastards just because they hate blacks, then they get what they deserve.

OMGAWD...we know..
DEMOCRATS-saints
Republicans-EVIL
shut up your race baiting fucking piehole

Last edited:

Proud day for DC.

Well, there's still no acknowledgement from on how killing thousands of jobs in Washington D.C. helps business... There's no living wage if you are unable to earn it.

Walmart doesn't create shoppers. Walmart simply moves shoppers from other stores to Walmart.

Forum List

Back