Lawmakers DESTROY thousands of low education jobs for the poor

Hey bitch. The only reason I am on the "government dole" is because these scumbag stores you are protecting won't pay a livable wage to its slaves. Oh and my wife works a job and I bring in money on the side and its still not enough.Go fuck yourself. Pieces of shit like you deserve nothing better than 6 feet of dirt.

So you work on the side AND collect welfare.

Maybe if you weren't so fucked in the head you could find a job or an education.

Find me a job I will work bitch. My wife works. I work on the side. Its not enough...so go fuck yourself and every other piece of shit here can fuck themselves to. I will do what I have to do to make sure my family is fed. So we do pay for our welfare..plain and fucking simple. Simpleton fucking nazi.

Find you a job?!

let me be clear.....FUCK YOU

In 1986 I got out of prison with 100 bucks gate fee. I was on welfare for about 4 months. I got a part time construction job then and went to school at night. A few years later I started my own business. YOU did NOT have a harder road to tow yet here you sit fucking crying like a bitch blaming everyone else for your own fucked up mess of a life. The Walmart executives didn't take any fucking money from you. They didn't take tour ambition. They didn't take your drive. Your own god damn laziness did that to you.

If a man such as me can turn my life around and succeed then there is NO EXCUSE for anyone with less hardships.

If you spent half as much time taking CHEAP online classes as you do creating threads on here you might be able to advance your life. But instead you sit and blame everyone else for your poor decisions.

Sallow was unemployed for some time as I remember and I don't remember him EVER blaming everyone else.

You need to man the fuck up leech

Exactly.

The feds should abolish Wal Mart - fuck the poor and those on fixed income.

Either they buy their merchandise at Saks Fifth Avenue or do without it.

You don't need to remind us you're an imbecile, just in case you haven't got that memo.

You of all people around here should support the right of local government to make a decision like this.

the RIGHT of the local government isn't always THE RIGHT decision...so no, we don't have to SUPPORT or accept it and the people in DC if they were smart they would get their pitchforks out..but too many lazy citizens in country they just let their government run all over them and like some of you would rather give those decisions to people in GOVERNMENT

So every community has to let Walmart in on Walmart's terms even if they don't want them?

Exactly.

The feds should abolish Wal Mart - fuck the poor and those on fixed income.

Either they buy their merchandise at Saks Fifth Avenue or do without it.

You don't need to remind us you're an imbecile, just in case you haven't got that memo.

No, I didn't get . How did you send it?

You of all people around here should support the right of local government to make a decision like this.

Wrong again. The ONLY entity that should make a decision like this is the

MARKETPLACE.

And how would that work? First you're going to take away my right to vote in my community on issues directly impacting my community?

Last edited:

the RIGHT of the local government isn't always THE RIGHT decision...so no, we don't have to SUPPORT or accept it and the people in DC if they were smart they would get their pitchforks out..but too many lazy citizens in country they just let their government run all over them and like some of you would rather give those decisions to people in GOVERNMENT

So every community has to let Walmart in on Walmart's terms even if they don't want them?

don't know what you are babbling about...this wasn't THE PEOPLE'S choice now WAS IT?
was it put up for a VOTE? Their gumberment decided to do this ALL ON THEIR OWN so they can live with it or organize against their government to have it changed..up to them..or bitch when there are NO JOBS for them to work at

btw, the new big thing Walmart is pushing is the self-checkout,

so all those jobs they're bringing in? they're doing everything they can to get rid of them.

btw, the new big thing Walmart is pushing is the self-checkout,

so all those jobs they're bringing in? they're doing everything they can to get rid of them.

so what? some people PREFER self check out...so now you all are going to bitch about that too? we used to have FULL SERVICE gas stations too...well I be damned most are now self serve

do you people just sit around to find things to bitch about?

In 1986 I got out of prison with 100 bucks gate fee. I was on welfare for about 4 months. I got a part time construction job then and went to school at night. A few years later I started my own business. YOU did NOT have a harder road to tow yet here you sit fucking crying like a bitch blaming everyone else for your own fucked up mess of a life. The Walmart executives didn't take any fucking money from you. They didn't take tour ambition. They didn't take your drive. Your own god damn laziness did that to you.

In 1986 there were still a lot of jobs out there. Today there are very few low education jobs, and for every job there is, there are hundreds of out of work people to take it.

I am sick to death of people who haven't been in the job market in 20 years telling people who can't find work that they're stupid or they're lazy.

In 1986 there were still a lot of jobs out there. Today there are very few low education jobs, and for every job there is, there are hundreds of out of work people to take it.

I am sick to death of people who haven't been in the job market in 20 years telling people who can't find work that they're stupid or they're lazy.

Im tired of people whining and complaining about not being able to find work when they clearly are making every excuse in the book not to work.

Don't be mad at me for your inability to judge someone's character by the content of their posts.

Ps. Todays job market for an average citizen is no worse than the job market for a newly released con. I see lots of help wanted signs for low wage jobs everyday. You know, the kind of jobs you takw WHILE you educate yourself for a better one.

If someone like this idiot came to me without high demands that he didn't earn AND a willingness to learn I would likely give him a shot. But he's got this paranoid bullshit in his head that everyone is out to get him or hold him down. That is a non starter....period.

really? and 20 years people took to heart WITH PRIDE, where there is a will there is a way..
today we hear this, I can't make it the JOBS don't pay ME enough so I have to go on the taxpayer dole
so you are sick to death at the wrong thing dear and don't care that 47% of the citizens of this country is on the taxpayer dole then there lies our countries problem and we are pretty much doomed...

Last edited:
When the government enacts regulations that make U.S. labor far more expensive, and then drives up corporate tax rates to the highest levels in the world, jobs are going to be moved offshore (especially the ones that are producing goods for international markets).

American corporations pay the LOWEST effective rate of corporate taxes in the G8. Your nominal tax rate is 35% but large corporations, if they pay anything at all, are paying, on average, less than 20%.

US_Effective_Corporate_Tax_Rate_1947-2011_v2.jpg

All this bitching about a 35% tax rate is bullshit. Corporations like Monsanto, paid no corporate income taxes period. Zip, Nil, Nada. And then their CEO had the balls to go to Washington and complain about the high rate of corporate taxes.

Canada has a higher effective tax rate, higher wages, and higher operating costs, and yet our jobs have not be outsourced because Canadians won't allow it. The Royal Bank of Canada had to publically apoligize to Canadians for signing a contract which would have outsourced Canadian jobs and promise to never ever do it again, because customers were moving their accounts out in droves when the story hit the national news.

Brian Mulroney - the guy who signed the Free Trade Agreement, which saw jobs lost to Mexico and created a "made in Canada recession". Not only did he lose the next election, Canadians reduced his party to 4 seats in the House of Commons and they lost official party status. The Progressive Conservative Party has ceased to exist. What little that was left of it was absorbed by the Reform Party under the banner the Conservative Party of Canada. But the memory of what Canadians did to Mulroney and his party keeps Stephen Harper from messing with the Canada Health Act, or employment law, much as he'd like to.

Canadians know how to treat politicians who screw them over. Americans need to grow a spine and do the same instead of swallowing the crap they keep feeding you about it all being the fault of the poor.

It's the fault of the elite of your country. The guys who are getting richer sending your jobs overseas. The Waltons now own 40% of the wealth in America, and every American taxpayer pays $2,500 directly into the pockets of those silver spoon offspring of the company founder because that's how much Walmart took out of your income taxes money. How much more do they need. How is it good for the economy of the country, for one corporation, and one family to own so much, while failing to pay a living wage to their own employees. What they are doing is bleeding America white, while selling out its jobs to the lowest overseas contractor, and its people to the welfare state.

Pay no attention to the corporation which cost the American taxpayers billions of dollars in wage subsidies to their underpaid employees. You keep going after the guy who doesn't report the extra $100 in cash he makes swamping out the local bar. He's the real welfare cheat.

This issue highlights the difference between Democrats and Republicans.

Democrats want to invest in education to qualify the unemployed for some of the 3.8 million jobs that go unfilled because employers can't find people with the skills.

Republicans want to bring immigrants here with degrees to take those jobs and lower the minimum wage for Americans who aren't qualified for any job that requires skill. And, they want to cut food stamps to insure those Americans with low paying jobs "suffer". The heartless fucks. If their base keeps voting for those bastards just because they hate blacks, then they get what they deserve.

Do you honestly think that sending people to school is going to turn them into engineers or Rhodes Scholars? People graduate every day with no job and no hope of a job.

Besides, it's up to employers to train people to fill positions, not the government.

Don't be mad at me for your inability to judge someone's character by the content of their posts.

Ps. Todays job market for an average citizen is no worse than the job market for a newly released con. I see lots of help wanted signs for low wage jobs everyday. You know, the kind of jobs you takw WHILE you educate yourself for a better one.

Since 1985
, the overall consumer price index has risen 115% while the college education inflation rate has risen nearly 500%. According to Gordon Wadsworth, author of The College Trap, “…if the cost of college tuition was $10,000 in 1986, it would now cost the same student over $21,500 if education had increased as much as the average inflation rate but instead education is $59,800 or over 2 ½ times the inflation rate.”

Yes..because what we really want are dangerous products made in countries with no regulations.

You're saying that it's better to have no products at all because of destructive regulations?

Regulation came as a result of evolution.

In that, people got tired of food, water, and manufactured goods that were unsafe.

It's kept rich and poor people safe.

Why you folks don't like that is beyond me. :eusa_eh:

Regulation comes from businesses bribing the government to stifle competition.

Wake up.

Since 1985
, the overall consumer price index has risen 115% while the college education inflation rate has risen nearly 500%. According to Gordon Wadsworth, author of The College Trap, “…if the cost of college tuition was $10,000 in 1986, it would now cost the same student over $21,500 if education had increased as much as the average inflation rate but instead education is $59,800 or over 2 ½ times the inflation rate.”

Yes, it took me over a decade to pay off my student loans but at the same time my income continued to grow. That's the great thing about our country. I could have learned my skill and opted to work under someone else to avoid all the stress and long nights OR take it all on myself with the added benefits of making the money that my boss would have had I opted for the easier, less stressful route.

We have choices and our individual drive and ambition determines our outcome. NOT some Wallstreet rich prick

The Truth About American Poverty

The poor in America are stereotyped and demonized in an effort to justify huge cuts in food stamps and other crucial programs for low-income Americans.

“People are working and they’re not getting paid enough to feed their families, pay their utilities, pay for their housing, pay for the healthcare… if you’re not paying people enough to pay for the basics, they’re going to need help getting food,” Kaufmann tells Bill. “There are a lot of corporations that want to be involved in the fight against hunger. The best thing they can do is get on board for fair wages.”

BILL MOYERS: There are almost 48 million people using food stamps a day, and over recent years that’s a 70 percent increase. What does your own reporting tell you about why?

GREG KAUFMANN: Well, the biggest reason, I think, is the proliferation of low-wage work. People are working and they're not getting paid enough to feed their families, pay their utilities and pay for their housing, pay for the healthcare. We had 28 percent of workers in 2011 made wages that were less than the poverty line. Poverty wages.

Fifty percent of the jobs in this country make less than $34,000 a year. Twenty-five percent make less than the poverty line for a family of four, which is $23,000 a year. So, if you're not paying people enough to pay for the basics, they're going to need help getting food.

And food stamps expanded because we went through the greatest the worst recession since the Great Depression. And it did what it's supposed to do. And now, you know, mostly Republicans are saying, "Why are there so many people on food stamps?" You know, they're claiming the recession's over, but we know that most people on food stamps are, if they're getting work, it's low-wage work that doesn't pay enough to pay for food.

OMGAWD...we know..
DEMOCRATS-saints
Republicans-EVIL
shut up your race baiting fucking piehole

See what I mean? Your "kind" wants to take away the right of free speech. Notice you didn't disagree? You are like the "La la" Lady. I think they filmed you last Halloween:

man, you nuts are out in force tonight..:cuckoo:

If you can't say they are wrong, you call them names. Works every time. For your kind. For the rest of us? Not so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
You gotta admit, it is funny these right wingers wanting to fight over jobs paying less than the minimum wage. During the Bush years, millions of jobs were moved to China Unskilled labor. Obama wants to turn unskilled American workers into skilled American workers and Republicans fight against him and then complain about high unemployment. Well, they only have themselves to blame.

Forum List

Back