Lawmakers In Missouri Just Passed A Voter ID Bill That Will Disenfranchise 220,000 People

If you bother to read the article and not just the headline, a different reality emerges......

The deal involves amendments to the bill that progressive lawmakers say will “ensure no voter is denied his or her Constitutional right to vote.” For instance, the state would be required to provide free photo IDs and any underlying documents necessary to obtain them, such as birth certificates and Social Security cards. Additionally, voters who are unable to get the required ID for whatever reason would be able to sign a legally-binding affidavit promising they are who they say they are, and could then vote with regular ballots.

Ummm, then why don't u just let people use those forms of ID TO VOTE!!! ?

Grandma walks into polling station:

Grandma "I'm here to vote."

Pollster: " do u have an ID ?"

Grandma :" no , but I do have my birth certificate "

Pollster : "fuck u you lying cheating bitch, u can't vote with that. You need an official ID "

Grandma : "where do I get one "

Pollster : " all Ya got to do is drive 30 miles to the Capitol . No bus goes there. Good luck !"

Grandma " what do you need to show them
To get an ID .?"

Pollster " oh, just that birth certificate u have in your hand right now . Too bad the election will be over . Not vote for you (insert n- word). Now excuse me , I have to count these absentee ballots from overseas that need no ID because they will be for the GOP candidate ."
By Jove, I think the boy's got it... well done, Paduan Learner... well done...
tongue_smile.gif

If you bother to read the article and not just the headline, a different reality emerges......

The deal involves amendments to the bill that progressive lawmakers say will “ensure no voter is denied his or her Constitutional right to vote.” For instance, the state would be required to provide free photo IDs and any underlying documents necessary to obtain them, such as birth certificates and Social Security cards. Additionally, voters who are unable to get the required ID for whatever reason would be able to sign a legally-binding affidavit promising they are who they say they are, and could then vote with regular ballots.

Pollster : "fuck u you lying cheating bitch, u can't vote with that. You need an official ID "

Pollster : " all Ya got to do is drive 30 miles to the Capitol . No bus goes there. Good luck !"

To get an ID .?"

Pollster " oh, just that birth certificate u have in your hand right now . Too bad the election will be over . Not vote for you (insert n- word). Now excuse me , I have to count these absentee ballots from overseas that need no ID because they will be for the GOP candidate ."

You obviously didn't read the link....:rofl:

To get an ID .?"

Yeah, that's going to happen, idiot!

But they are legal voters .

Based on what validation? Those people are legally able to enter a Government building, get food stamps, prescription drugs, get on an airplane...... Yet they still need ID.

Based on what validation? Those people are legally able to enter a Government building, get food stamps, prescription drugs, get on an airplane...... Yet they still need ID.

The right to vote is paramount in this country . Who gives a shit about getting on a plane . Which there are ways of doing even if u don't have an ID .

The right to vote is paramount in this country . Who gives a shit about getting on a plane . Which there are ways of doing even if u don't have an ID .

Look! It's a leftard that's too fucking lazy to read a 300 word article......yet still feels compelled to comment on it.

:rofl:

Look! It's a leftard that's too fucking lazy to read a 300 word article......yet still feels compelled to comment on it.

Oh I read it , hence my mocking skit .

Where am I wrong ?

Where am I wrong ?

You can still vote without ID, even after this law passes. You merely need to "attest" that you are who you say you are by signing a form.

Nobody will be "disenfranchised".

Where am I wrong ?

You can still vote without ID, even after this law passes. You merely need to "attest" that you are who you say you are by signing a form.

Nobody will be "disenfranchised".

That's the best part! It begs the question "why the fuck do we have this law ".

Let's say you are some guy hell bent on voting illegally . (Which is a felony mind you).

Suddenly you'll be stopped dead in your tracks by an affidavit !!?!? Lol! The whole thing is pointless !!!

These types of legislation are nothing but campaign ploys by state legislators.......In short, they provide "solutions" to a problem that does NOT exist.

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast..

A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast
If it doesn't exist why do you assholes spend so much time and energy opposing them?

If it doesn't exist why do you assholes spend so much time and energy opposing them?

Moronic response (and an expected one from an imbecile).......Again, 31 voter violations in 1 BILLION votes cast......Even an idiot can figure this out.....But, can you?

Forum List

Back