Lawsuit filed against Bump stocks, Feinstein crying

Any time that hateful lying Democrat asshole is pissed it is good for America.

It is illegal for the government to infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms.

Feinstein Fumes as GOA Formally Files Bump Stock Suit | Current Action Alerts

Sen. Feinstein upset about GOA’s lawsuit

Senator Feinstein Rails Against Gun Owners of America
Dear Friend:

feinstein_quote2.png

Gun Owners of America today filed its lawsuit challenging the Trump administration’s illegal and unconstitutional bump stock ban.

GOA's action came on the same day the administration published the regulations in the Federal Register.

Already, gun control advocates have become very dispirited.

Senator Dianne Feinstein lamented that the lawsuit by Gun Owners of America would keep the bump stock ban “tied up in court for years.”

Well, well. Wouldn’t that just be a shame. LOL

Anyway, Gun Owners of America has filed its lawsuit in the Western District of Michigan. You can read it here.

GOA is correct and seem to have covered all their bases in the filing.

Make that zero incidents of being used in a crime....The Vegas massacre was done with full-auto weapons, not ARs with bump stocks.
he had guns equipped with them but no evidence those are the ones he used that i have ever seen.
There's actually negative evidence that those were the weapons used.

ARs would have both jammed and their barrels would have burned up at the rates of fire necessary to have perpetrated that massacre.

You hit on a point that none of these Moon Bats really seem to understand about F-A weapons.

Hollywood has distorted the concept of F-A. It is not like they see in the movies. F-A in a normal production AR or AK is really difficult to maintain. That barrel will get up to 900 degrees real fast. Things start melting and cooking off with sustained F-A. That is why the military doesn't teach it as a doctrine in the M-4 platform. Somebody with an AK would be a fool to do combat mag dumps on F-A.

I have a Class III M-16. I would never go to the third magazine on F-A mag dumps. One is plenty, two is pushing it and three is too many.
i got rid of my ar and got an ak simply due to how intensive keeping an ar clean is.

Both rifles require that the barrel be cleaned. No difference there. Both bolts will go about the same number of shots before getting gummed up.

Most 7.62 X 39 ammo is dirtier and less accurate than .223.

The only difference is that the AR uses hot gas in the receiver and the AK uses a piston. By the way, you have to keep that piston cleaned if you want to have reliable operation.

The AK has more lose tolerances that is both a plus and a minus.

AKs do fail. I am alive today because an AK failed many decades ago in a far away land.

The big failure on the AK is that terrible iron sight system. It is a point and shoot rifle, not an aim and shoot rifle. It is also not a very good scope platform if you chose to put a scope on it.

I did just the opposite of you. I got rid of my AKs for more ARs.

I've tried them both and still prefer a mini 14 if I want to shoot .223 never and I repeat never had a fail from anything other than bad ammo and after 25 yrs still havent done a deep cleaning,,thats at least 5000 rounds

it just always works

Make that zero incidents of being used in a crime....The Vegas massacre was done with full-auto weapons, not ARs with bump stocks.
he had guns equipped with them but no evidence those are the ones he used that i have ever seen.

ARs would have both jammed and their barrels would have burned up at the rates of fire necessary to have perpetrated that massacre.

You hit on a point that none of these Moon Bats really seem to understand about F-A weapons.

Hollywood has distorted the concept of F-A. It is not like they see in the movies. F-A in a normal production AR or AK is really difficult to maintain. That barrel will get up to 900 degrees real fast. Things start melting and cooking off with sustained F-A. That is why the military doesn't teach it as a doctrine in the M-4 platform. Somebody with an AK would be a fool to do combat mag dumps on F-A.

I have a Class III M-16. I would never go to the third magazine on F-A mag dumps. One is plenty, two is pushing it and three is too many.
i got rid of my ar and got an ak simply due to how intensive keeping an ar clean is.

Both rifles require that the barrel be cleaned. No difference there. Both bolts will go about the same number of shots before getting gummed up.

The only difference is that the AR uses hot gas in the receiver and the AK uses a piston. By the way, you have to keep that piston cleaned if you want to have reliable operation.

AKs do fail. I am alive today because an AK failed many decades ago in a far away land.

The big failure on the AK is that terrible iron sight system. It is a point and shoot rifle, not an aim and shoot rifle. It is also not a very good scope platform if you chose to put a scope on it.

all true. i dont think there is a right or wrong, just preference.

No reason? Aren’t they just a cheat around the auto weapon ban and the only value is to cause carnage ?

You are confused Moon Bat. Probably comes from you reading fake news.

As a range officer I see people using the bump stock for lawful recreational purposes. As far as I know of the hundreds of thousands that have been sold in this country the LV shooter is possibly the only person to ever use one to "cause carnage" and if he did then he was an idiot because he could have cause much more carnage with other weapon systems.

If anybody tried to use one in a crime they would be idiots because they are unreliable and extremely (and I emphasize the word extremely) inaccurate.
i would put this like banning the 150 round "double circle" ammo mag for the AR-15. i actually had one that was 100 or 150 and wow. it gets VERY heavy and jams from the first shot. so while it looks vicious anyone using it would be SOL cause it would be too heavy to effectively shoot and when you finally do shoot it, it jams.

I have hundreds of AR magazines. They are all 20 and 30 rounders. Some extended capacity magazines are reliable but most aren't. Besides it only takes a couple of seconds to change out either an AK or AR standard mag. You gain little or nothing having a 150 rd drum.
well that's my point. it's pure show. ban 'em and it wouldn't make a difference except to get mad they're banning something.

even 20/30 round generic mags can jam like crazy so it's never really worth it to save $10 or so on a generic one.

If we lived in a reasonable society without these hate stupid unreasonable Liberals then we could probably come to an agreement on what reasonable gun controls should be but that ain't gonna happen. As long as the Left is bat shit crazy like they are now then there will be no compromise.

I could give you several examples of what the filthy Left considers reasonable gun control that is very oppressive.

Democrats have never stopped when they got something they wanted. It was only a stepping stone for the next move.

I remember when they told us they'd be happy if we removed lead from gasoline. That's all they wanted, just remove the lead. Look at us today. We have over 100 blends of gasoline mostly because of environmental concerns.

I remember when they said the only wanted to remove smoking from movie theaters. It's all the wanted, just to watch a movie without smoke. Fast forward to today, you can't even smoke outside in some places.

I remember when gays only wanted to come out of the closet. That's all they wanted, just not being pressured to hide their sexuality. Fast forward to today, they had the courts force their marriages down our throats, and they are adopting children that normal couples should have had.

So anybody that thinks the Democrats would be happy with one kind of anti-gun law obviously doesn't know the history of the party. One anti-gun law is only one of many they will continue to pursue.

I suspect that an AR would be less successful than an AK in the hands of a third worlder and an AK would be less effective in the hands of an American than an AR.

I have 30 ARs now. I need to get rid of some of them. Are you sure you don't want to buy one?

You are confused Moon Bat. Probably comes from you reading fake news.

As a range officer I see people using the bump stock for lawful recreational purposes. As far as I know of the hundreds of thousands that have been sold in this country the LV shooter is possibly the only person to ever use one to "cause carnage" and if he did then he was an idiot because he could have cause much more carnage with other weapon systems.

If anybody tried to use one in a crime they would be idiots because they are unreliable and extremely (and I emphasize the word extremely) inaccurate.
i would put this like banning the 150 round "double circle" ammo mag for the AR-15. i actually had one that was 100 or 150 and wow. it gets VERY heavy and jams from the first shot. so while it looks vicious anyone using it would be SOL cause it would be too heavy to effectively shoot and when you finally do shoot it, it jams.

I have hundreds of AR magazines. They are all 20 and 30 rounders. Some extended capacity magazines are reliable but most aren't. Besides it only takes a couple of seconds to change out either an AK or AR standard mag. You gain little or nothing having a 150 rd drum.
well that's my point. it's pure show. ban 'em and it wouldn't make a difference except to get mad they're banning something.

even 20/30 round generic mags can jam like crazy so it's never really worth it to save $10 or so on a generic one.

If we lived in a reasonable society without these hate stupid unreasonable Liberals then we could probably come to an agreement on what reasonable gun controls should be but that ain't gonna happen. As long as the Left is bat shit crazy like they are now then there will be no compromise.

I could give you several examples of what the filthy Left considers reasonable gun control that is very oppressive.

Democrats have never stopped when they got something they wanted. It was only a stepping stone for the next move.

I remember when they told us they'd be happy if we removed lead from gasoline. That's all they wanted, just remove the lead. Look at us today. We have over 100 blends of gasoline mostly because of environmental concerns.

I remember when they said the only wanted to remove smoking from movie theaters. It's all the wanted, just to watch a movie without smoke. Fast forward to today, you can't even smoke outside in some places.

I remember when gays only wanted to come out of the closet. That's all they wanted, just not being pressured to hide their sexuality. Fast forward to today, they had the courts force their marriages down our throats, and they are adopting children that normal couples should have had.

So anybody that thinks the Democrats would be happy with one kind of anti-gun law obviously doesn't know the history of the party. One anti-gun law is only one of many they will continue to pursue.
just one problem with your comment,,,its the republicans that are doing it this time

I suspect that an AR would be less successful than an AK in the hands of a third worlder and an AK would be less effective in the hands of an American than an AR.

I have 30 ARs now. I need to get rid of some of them. Are you sure you don't want to buy one?
thats a lot of ars. :) i loved buying guns for awhile but i seldom shoot them.

Should't it be Trump that is fuming, not Feinstein? This is his baby.

by the way...the 2nd covers arms, not accessories.

Agreed. I'm very pro Second Amendment, supporting few restrictions, but I could care less about the bump stock ban. If that's the extent of the gun control we need to be concerned about then we're golden.
I have offered every one of my customers a complete refund on bump stocks they have Purchased from me... no one single person has contacted me.
And if the ban is denied I will give them back free of charge.

There no reason for a bump stock ban, it will not save a single soul. And it will cause entrepreneurs to develop something else like usual.

It's a dog and pony show by Trump to demonstrate he's not totally pro-gun. He has a limit.

Most people never heard of a bump stock before the LV shooting. It was never used in any crime before and never used in another crime since. It's simply feel good legislation that won't change a thing.
Yep, a bump stock ban will not save a single soul

I suffer from AR Build Derangement Syndrome. If I get one extra AR part I want to build out a complete rifle. It is an obsession. I am one sick puppy. I need to go to AR Build Anonymous.

I suffer from AR Build Derangement Syndrome. If I get one extra AR part I want to build out a complete rifle. It is an obsession. I am one sick puppy. I need to go to AR Build Anonymous.

I heard that AR's are considered barbie dolls for men,,,you dress them up depending on the occasion

Just as many on the Right call for a reinterpretation of the Fourteenth, to eliminate Anchor Baby status...

So, too, should those on the Left call for a reinterpretation of the Second, to better "regulate" our "militia" -at-large...

Just as many on the Right call for a reinterpretation of the Fourteenth, to eliminate Anchor Baby status...

So, too, should those on the Left call for a reinterpretation of the Second, to better "regulate" our "militia" -at-large...
thats simple,,,

the 14th was never meant to include those that trespass in the country, and so to the 2nd meant the government has no say in either the militia or infringing on private ownership

discussion over

thats simple,,,

the 2nd meant the government has no say in either the militia or infringing on private ownership

discussion over

That is why everyone has access to grenades, nuclear weapons, and homebuilt combat ready F-16 fighters. Wait, maybe there are limits to the second amendment.

discussion not over

I agree. Toys. And of course we get the knee jerk reaction about a toy.

I am a range officer and see bump stocks quite often. Firing in the bump stock mode I think most shooters would have a hard time hitting anything beyond 25 yds or so. They would empty a 30 rd magazine and I doubt two or three of the rounds would hit inside a man size target. Definitely not at 50 yds or beyond.

There was absolutely no reason to ban them.

I hope the GOA lawsuit is successful. It is time the courts start applying strict scrutiny to the Second Amendment as they do to the other rights. This crap of allowing infringement needs to stop.

No reason? Aren’t they just a cheat around the auto weapon ban and the only value is to cause carnage ?

The same can be accomplished with a rubber band, you gonna ban them too?

thats simple,,,

the 2nd meant the government has no say in either the militia or infringing on private ownership

discussion over

That is why everyone has access to grenades, nuclear weapons, and homebuilt combat ready F-16 fighters. Wait, maybe there are limits to the second amendment.

discussion not over
other than the nuclear weapons, which I dont think the people that do have them should,,, people own all those or can if they have the money,,what we have is a monopoly by the government restricting private purchases from the military industrial complex,,,

thats simple,,,

discussion over

discussion not over
other than the nuclear weapons, which I dont think the people that do have them should,,, people own all those or can if they have the money,,what we have is a monopoly by the government restricting private purchases from the military industrial complex,,,
No American owns current production US military aircraft. Especially aircraft that are combat capable. While I recognize that a properly permitted person can own grenades there aren't many of them out there. Certainly not enough to be a deterrent.

the original intent was NOT anchor babies.

go read.

------------------------------- NO , not in my opinion as the 2nd is an Original RIGHT . The 14th and all Amendments after the 10th are just favors or Grants or permission from the Government Kondor .

Forum List

Back