Lazy Women Complains She Has No Food For Her Kids

auditor0007

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, OH
How A Government Computer Glitch Forced Thousands Of Families To Go Hungry

WAKE FOREST, N.C. -- Janette Simon has four chicken legs and five kids to feed.

Her freezer is bare. And her latest trip to the food pantry yielded little else for dinner this night: a bag of day-old croissants, a box of Corn Flakes, and some canned goods.

She slathers barbecue sauce on the chicken, slides the pan in the oven, and begins her nightly ritual of distracting her five children from hunger.

The 44-year-old single mother often skips dinner herself. She hides Ramen noodle packets in her closet to ration food. She tells her two youngest kids to play outside “so they ain’t thinking about eating.”

“That’s what I have to worry about,” she says. “I gotta look at these kids with their sad faces and no food.”

How A Government Computer Glitch Forced Thousands Of Families To Go Hungry

Good to see that taxpayers got a break from having to feed this lazy black woman and her bastard kids for a few months. I'm sure she's missing all the steak and lobster every night because of this. Fuckin lazy people.

Guarantee before the end of the first page of responses one of the resident brainiancs will say she should have thought about that before having 5 children.

The computer glitch forced her to go hungry?

:lmao:

That is one brute computer software. I didn't even know that was possible!
Learnin' sumpin' errayday!

If she would get two jobs she would not have to worry about feeding her kids

What I like to call an Obama voter

No wonder he mentioned lazy, black and bastard all in one sentence. He didnt want you to read this part

The food stamp delays can be traced to troubles with a computer system designed by Accenture, one of the world’s largest consulting firms. The company is among a small group of politically connected technology contractors that receive government business across the country despite previous criticism of their work.

Accenture won the North Carolina contract after spending thousands of dollars on political contributions and lobbying in the state. North Carolina hired Accenture even though at least six other states -- Colorado, Florida, Wyoming, Kansas, Wisconsin and Texas -- have canceled contracts with the company in the past decade over problems with its computer systems.

The glitches in North Carolina mark another example of government technology gone awry, turning a program created to sustain millions of people through hard times into a new aggravation.

Of course the OP gets mad at some single mother trying to feed her kids and not about the outright corruption in the artcle.

I bet the OP could kick that bitches ass Amirite! Too bad he doesnt have the stones to go after a bigger opponent

No wonder he mentioned lazy, black and bastard all in one sentence. He didnt want you to read this part

The food stamp delays can be traced to troubles with a computer system designed by Accenture, one of the world’s largest consulting firms. The company is among a small group of politically connected technology contractors that receive government business across the country despite previous criticism of their work.

Accenture won the North Carolina contract after spending thousands of dollars on political contributions and lobbying in the state. North Carolina hired Accenture even though at least six other states -- Colorado, Florida, Wyoming, Kansas, Wisconsin and Texas -- have canceled contracts with the company in the past decade over problems with its computer systems.

The glitches in North Carolina mark another example of government technology gone awry, turning a program created to sustain millions of people through hard times into a new aggravation.

Of course the OP gets mad at some single mother trying to feed her kids and not about the outright corruption in the artcle.

I bet the OP could kick that bitches ass Amirite! Too bad he doesnt have the stones to go after a bigger opponent

Methinks someone is not grasping the sarcasm from the OP.

well you love peoples misfortune? I'll jump in with my own then!!Cannot wait for a tornado to wipe out a bunch entire white trash trailer parks, as the trash who should have provided a safer place for their family and kids to live. And its the season now or that, and when they beg for disaster relief , just tell em to take responsibility or their own families and we hope they learn their lesson for next time.

Last edited:
Why, a pot o' beans is cheap. It was my mainstay along with chicken n' dumplings, when we had a chicken to cook....I've had mustard sandwiches as a kid also....but about 13 I got smart and got a job at a resturaunt...

well you love peoples misfortune? I'll jump in with my own then!!Cannot wait for a tornado to wipe out an entire white trash trailer parks, as the trash who should have provided a safer place for their family and kids to live. And its the season, and when they beg for disaster relief , just tell em to take responsibility or their own families and we hape they learn their lesson or next time.

Comparing a need for aid after a 1 shot disaster to continuous government support to maintain ones family is not only stupid, its ignorant, and shows your general lack of a grasp on basic debating skills.

Enjoy your neg.

WAKE FOREST, N.C. -- Janette Simon has four chicken legs and five kids to feed.

:lol::lol::lol:

She must go through shoes like the dickens.

She can also visit a food pantry.

The story says that because of the extent of the delays, the pantry's are overwhelmed. I can't imagine the spike in gas / utility / food / prices, as well of the depth of unemployment makes for less of a crowd either.

Funny story about the shoes. I tended bar for some time raising my two. Whenever some smarmy out of towner passing through thought that it'd be a hoot to hit on the local barmaid (although bartender is not gender specific :mad: ), I used to talk to any one of my regulars about how all my (10!) kids needed new shoes, and lamented that NONE of their father's wanted to pitch in...I knew how to clear a room, lol, and my regular customers would laugh and laugh...

Well, she should of stocked up if she's RELYING on the guberment to not have glitches

she didn't learn from OScamCareinsurance?

the people in this country are becoming hopeless...or at least that what the Hufferpufferpost wants you to believe...

Only in America...
Woman has 4 kids, all different fathers, not sure exactly who the fathers really are.
Dropped out of high school.
Had her first child at 17.
And is pregnant again.
In the liberal mindscape...she is blameless. It is societies fault. We owe her.

Well, she should of stocked up if she's RELYING on the guberment to not have glitches

she didn't learn from OScamCareinsurance?

the people in this country are becoming hopeless...or at least that what the Hufferpufferpost wants you to believe...

By that standard, poorly paid employees should stock up on what THEY don't get enough of to begin with ($$$) just in case some asshole in payroll fucks up.

You are at least two degrees less sentient than sand. You know that, right?

Forum List

Back