Lazy Women Complains She Has No Food For Her Kids

Only in America...
Woman has 4 kids, all different fathers, not sure exactly who the fathers really are.
Dropped out of high school.
Had her first child at 17.
And is pregnant again.
In the liberal mindscape...she is blameless. It is societies fault. We owe her.

Could you quote that from the link? I read the whole thing...didn't see that part. :eusa_liar:

How much does that smart phone cost her per month?

What "smart phone?" I didn't see that, either.

You DO know that with kids in school, its important to have a # where you can be reached? They (school nurse and such) aren't going to drive to the house or deploy a messenger pigeon in case of emergency. :asshole:

Only in America...
Woman has 4 kids, all different fathers, not sure exactly who the fathers really are.
And is pregnant again.

What did we expect after the past 100 years? No one has any self control enough to remain with one man. Not saying we shouldn't feed those children now that this is the reality of it. As that is the moral thing to do.

Only in America...
And is pregnant again.

Could you quote that from the link? I read the whole thing...didn't see that part. :eusa_liar:

I wasn't referring to her specifically.
Leftist social policies is what lead to the horrific out-of-wedlock children rate in the black race.
In the article, there is no judgement, there is no consideration for her role in her own life, and her children. None.
No blame, just handouts. And if the handouts fail - our fault. Look at those poor children.
When in reality - they have no chance. Overwhelming chances are her daughters will be in her shoes in about 12 years. And her son will be dead or in jail.
But let's not think about that.

Only in America...
And is pregnant again.

See, I understand that thinking. The problem is what happens to the kids? Do we abandon the kids because of the mother's poor choices? An awful lot of cons in this forum would be just fine with those kids starving to death because "it's the mother's fault".

Only in America...
And is pregnant again.

Leftist social policies is what lead to the horrific out-of-wedlock children rate in the black race.
In the article, there is no judgement, there is no consideration for her role in her own life, and her children. None.
No blame, just handouts. And if the handouts fail - our fault. Look at those poor children.
When in reality - they have no chance. Overwhelming chances are her daughters will be in her shoes in about 12 years. And her son will be dead or in jail.

So what is your realistic solution to the problem?

This company is no more corrupt than Solyndra. The fat mama and her chubby kid do not look like they are particularly hungry. Nor does that fridge look particularly empty.

Only in America...
And is pregnant again.

See, I understand that thinking. The problem is what happens to the kids? Do we abandon the kids because of the mother's poor choices? An awful lot of cons in this forum would be just fine with those kids starving to death because "it's the mother's fault".

They don't have to starve, but they don't have to remain with mommy either. Put them in institutions and have mommy AND Daddy work in mandatory programs until they can support the kids themselves.

well you love peoples misfortune? I'll jump in with my own then!!Cannot wait for a tornado to wipe out an entire white trash trailer parks, as the trash who should have provided a safer place for their family and kids to live. And its the season, and when they beg for disaster relief , just tell em to take responsibility or their own families and we hape they learn their lesson or next time.

Wow, what an intelligent thought! Everyone that lives in a trailer is White trash?

You bigots get so cute when you are acting stupid.

However, you have a point that I agree with. None of the people whose property was wiped out by tornados, hurricanes, wild fires, or floods should be receiving anything from the government beyond immediate emergency aid.

Government has an obligation to rescue people, provide necessary medical and emergency aid, restore infrastructure, and government services, and that is the end of that obligation. People need to be responsible for their own well being.

The nerve of some people.

They should really be exercising their second amendment rights, Organize a militia, overthrow the government, set up a guillotine for all the rich oppressors and commence with the head chopping.

Refresh the tree of liberty!

How much does that smart phone cost her per month?

What "smart phone?" I didn't see that, either.

You DO know that with kids in school, its important to have a # where you can be reached? They (school nurse and such) aren't going to drive to the house or deploy a messenger pigeon in case of emergency. :asshole:

It's in her hand.

How did our mothers ever get along?

Only in America...
And is pregnant again.

bullshit - if it went unchallenged, and if your brethren extrapolated on it, you would never have corrected them. :eusa_liar:

Five kids and no daddy to call in for some extra bucks. Not for any of them.

The nerve of some people.

They should really be exercising their second amendment rights, Organize a militia, overthrow the government, set up a guillotine for all the rich oppressors and commence with the head chopping.

Refresh the tree of liberty!

If there is anything I would like most to see, this is it. The war to finally divide the US and put liberals in their place.

How about the Dad, Dads & Baby Daddies take some responsibility for all these hungry kids. Where are they and why did she have so many children that she is unable to feed. It's Not the governments job to feed her children. Who is paying her rent?? What about her paycheck...maybe if she budgeted properly she might have food in the house. We spend billions feeding, housing and paying poor people without teaching them how to provide for themselves and their children. They will forever continue to depend on the government until we teach them to fish for themselves instead of being given things that are necessary to live and thrive here in America. Throwing more money is not the answer or this woman would have stocked her own freezer with food she purchased with money she earned on her own. A vicious circle...

Only in America...
And is pregnant again.

They don't have to starve, but they don't have to remain with mommy either. Put them in institutions and have mommy AND Daddy work in mandatory programs until they can support the kids themselves.

Are you willing to pay for those institutions? And you do realize that orphanages have never provided a very good outcome for those kids raised in that type of environment, right?

Forum List

Back