Leader Of Dem Sit-in Was On No-Fly List Himself

Your intro in that post is 100% bullshit.
Whaaaaaaaaa!!!

We want your guns!!!!

Clm_9VOXIAARxSY.jpg

When you don't have the votes, act like little children and do a sit in. Scream and cry until you get your way. The Democratic Party, the party of spoiled children.

That's essentially gun confiscation.

Some people have guns that have been in the family for decades if not over a hundred years. Are you gonna throw then in prison for that?
I think we as level headed intelligent adults can come to an understanding that although the right to keep and bear arms is sacrosanct, we can also come to an understanding that that right is not absolute.
For example, I see nothing wrong with a person going through a similar licensing procedure ( written test and training courses) as one does when they wish to operate a motor vehicle on a public roadway. I also see no reason to not undergo at least a State background check. Heck we are subject to these when we accept employment offers.
What I see here are two fringe factions engaging in this fight. One is for absolute gun rights. The other is in support of eliminating the right to keep and bear arms.
Meanwhile the rest of us are growing weary of this bickering.
Exactly. Here is the problem, the instant you suggest that we need to prevent certain kinds of people from getting weapons that have the capacity to kill many people very rapidly, the gun nuts immediatly start the bullshit that we are trying to ban all guns. And keep up that meme, no matter how many times you point out that we are speaking of a certain class of weapons in the hands of a certain kind of person.

I have owned guns for 60 years. Hunting rifles and a shotgun. Perfectly adaquete for self defense, and in fact, have used the shotgun in exactly that capacity. I will never have one of the war weapons in my house, and really believe that no one needs one of those. However, I do not propose that we try to take those weapons away from anyone presently owning them. But require them to have the same license as that required for a full automatic weapon when they have said weapon off their own property. If they are found to have such a weapon off their own property without that license, they have committed a felony, and lose their right to own any firearm, all their firearms are confiscated and destroyed. To buy such a weapon, you would have to get that license ahead of time. Whether the sale was a dealer or private. And anyone selling anyone else such a weapon without such licenses on both ends would be subject to the same law.

Now it is not going to take but one or two more massacres with this type of weapon and you will see far more stringent laws than this put into place, and it will be the fault of you gun nuts who blocked all reasonable laws.

Please stop referring to AR15s, etc etc as "war weapons" it's dishonest political jargon and does nothing to further the solution to our very obvious problem.

I have FOUR fully automatic assault rifles. NONE of which have ever murdered anyone. PROVING conclusively that weapons are not the problem. The person pulling the trigger is.

PROVING conclusively that weapons are not the problem. The person pulling the trigger is

Came up with that one on your own did ya?

Cars are not a problem, it is the people driving them
Guns don't kill people, it is people with guns that kill people

Just because there is a human element doesn't mean you don't place restrictions on both the human and the object
Logic dictates that you focus on the source of the violence, not some inanimate object.
However, your illogical approach is to drain the oceans because sometimes people drown.

Logic dictates that a gun is a tool a criminal needs to do his job. Separating a criminal from his favorite tool is appropriate

Nor do I. I never carry a gun on me unless I'm going to the gun range to practice. I do, however, have two in my house because if someone busts down the door and you have only seconds for you and your family to live the police are only minutes away. If you don't get that you're a fucking fool.

Bingo!

RW only feels safe when the government suppresses somebody else's rights. And it's a false sense of security at that.

I sleep soundly without a gun under my pillow

I am not afraid of evil badguys I need to shoot it out with

You sleep soundly a night after you pass out from a few bong hits, no doubt.

Single barrel Bourbon

Condolences on the loss of your liver.

With single barrel bourbon it is worth it

Bingo!

RW only feels safe when the government suppresses somebody else's rights. And it's a false sense of security at that.

You sleep soundly a night after you pass out from a few bong hits, no doubt.

Single barrel Bourbon

Condolences on the loss of your liver.

With single barrel bourbon it is worth it

Well, it's not like you have any brain cells at risk of being collateral damage...

Bingo!

Being prepared =/= being fearful. You morons always do that. Everything is "oh you must fear that, IE "islamaphobe or homophobe" . Being against something isn't being afraid of that thing, nor is being prepared in case something happens.

I carry jumper cables in my vehicles, that doesn't mean I'm afraid of a dead fucking battery.

He knows all of this. It just doesn't fit his flawed argument to admit it.
I probably fired more rounds from more weapons than the three of you together. I don't sleep with a pistol under my pillow. You gun nuts are . . . nuts.

It's a truth universally acknowledged that when a moonbat claims he can shoot a gun, he is grossly exaggerating his level of expertise.

View attachment 79204
I agree. The far right reactionary rump raiding rangers are a bunch of hoots. That is an excellent picture of one of them. Thanks, boe.

I think we as level headed intelligent adults can come to an understanding that although the right to keep and bear arms is sacrosanct, we can also come to an understanding that that right is not absolute.
For example, I see nothing wrong with a person going through a similar licensing procedure ( written test and training courses) as one does when they wish to operate a motor vehicle on a public roadway. I also see no reason to not undergo at least a State background check. Heck we are subject to these when we accept employment offers.
What I see here are two fringe factions engaging in this fight. One is for absolute gun rights. The other is in support of eliminating the right to keep and bear arms.
Meanwhile the rest of us are growing weary of this bickering.
Exactly. Here is the problem, the instant you suggest that we need to prevent certain kinds of people from getting weapons that have the capacity to kill many people very rapidly, the gun nuts immediatly start the bullshit that we are trying to ban all guns. And keep up that meme, no matter how many times you point out that we are speaking of a certain class of weapons in the hands of a certain kind of person.

I have owned guns for 60 years. Hunting rifles and a shotgun. Perfectly adaquete for self defense, and in fact, have used the shotgun in exactly that capacity. I will never have one of the war weapons in my house, and really believe that no one needs one of those. However, I do not propose that we try to take those weapons away from anyone presently owning them. But require them to have the same license as that required for a full automatic weapon when they have said weapon off their own property. If they are found to have such a weapon off their own property without that license, they have committed a felony, and lose their right to own any firearm, all their firearms are confiscated and destroyed. To buy such a weapon, you would have to get that license ahead of time. Whether the sale was a dealer or private. And anyone selling anyone else such a weapon without such licenses on both ends would be subject to the same law.

Now it is not going to take but one or two more massacres with this type of weapon and you will see far more stringent laws than this put into place, and it will be the fault of you gun nuts who blocked all reasonable laws.

Please stop referring to AR15s, etc etc as "war weapons" it's dishonest political jargon and does nothing to further the solution to our very obvious problem.

I have FOUR fully automatic assault rifles. NONE of which have ever murdered anyone. PROVING conclusively that weapons are not the problem. The person pulling the trigger is.

PROVING conclusively that weapons are not the problem. The person pulling the trigger is

Just because there is a human element doesn't mean you don't place restrictions on both the human and the object
Logic dictates that you focus on the source of the violence, not some inanimate object.
However, your illogical approach is to drain the oceans because sometimes people drown.

Logic dictates that a gun is a tool a criminal needs to do his job. Separating a criminal from his favorite tool is appropriate
Terrorists favorite tool is bombs. Guns are fun for them, but their bread and butter is bombs. Make it hard to buy guns and they'll start bombing us like they do in the Middle-East. Then you won't be able to get on a bus without thinking your time is up.

Uh....Rump Raiding Rangers are your guys.

Being prepared =/= being fearful. You morons always do that. Everything is "oh you must fear that, IE "islamaphobe or homophobe" . Being against something isn't being afraid of that thing, nor is being prepared in case something happens.

I carry jumper cables in my vehicles, that doesn't mean I'm afraid of a dead fucking battery.

He knows all of this. It just doesn't fit his flawed argument to admit it.
I probably fired more rounds from more weapons than the three of you together. I don't sleep with a pistol under my pillow. You gun nuts are . . . nuts.

It's a truth universally acknowledged that when a moonbat claims he can shoot a gun, he is grossly exaggerating his level of expertise.

View attachment 79204
I agree. The far right reactionary rump raiding rangers are a bunch of hoots. That is an excellent picture of one of them. Thanks, boe.

Who knew that, in Utah, children under 13 were allowed to own guns? Maybe we DO need a little gun control!
Henry, I owned my first weapon at 10, more than 60 years ago. That was not unusual as you would know if you could only remember. You warping emotionally and mentally between the years at light speed.

Who knew that, in Utah, children under 13 were allowed to own guns? Maybe we DO need a little gun control!
Henry, I owned my first weapon at 10, more than 60 years ago. That was not unusual as you would know if you could only remember. You warping emotionally and mentally between the years at light speed.
Ah....you don't have much time left on earth. Awesome.

Terrorists favorite tool is bombs. Guns are fun for them, but their bread and butter is bombs. Make it hard to buy guns and they'll start bombing us like they do in the Middle-East. Then you won't be able to get on a bus without thinking your time is up.
Now there is no doubt you are stupid from many too many years of booze and drugs and conspiracy theories. Guns are "fun" for terrorists! You fucking moronic sap.

I will easily out live you. Your liver is giving out. You will see the Big Light very soon.

Now there is no doubt you are stupid from many too many years of booze and drugs and conspiracy theories. Guns are "fun" for terrorists! You fucking moronic sap.
Booze, drugs, and conspiracy theories....sounds like Berntards to me?

Nope, only you.

I will easily out live you. Your liver is giving out.
No you won't. I'm in my 30s. And you're a stupid white leftist without a gun. A negro thug will get you if a heart attack doesn't. Lol

Nope, only you.
I don't do drugs, Berntard.

I will easily out live you. Your liver is giving out.
No you won't. I'm in my 30s. And you're a stupid white leftist without a gun. A negro thug will get you if a heart attack doesn't. Lol
Your liver is giving out as you write.

Nope, only you.
I don't do drugs, Berntard.
Yup, you do. Your goofy conspiracy theories and hatred only arise from drugs (like Hitler) and booze with drugs (like you). Oh, and keep telling us you are in your thirties. :)

Other than rightwing nutjob McVeigh, our terrorists seem to favor guns...it is part of being an American

Clearly a great number of LWNJ's are willing to forego due process for the false promise of "safety".

Panem et circenses

Forum List

Back