Leading Florida Republican says vote for Hillary or don't vote

Can anyone tell me WHY the RNC didn't get rid of Trump while they had a chance? They like to make a big deal about being a private organization that doesn't have to take the voters' choice into consideration if they don't want to. So why didn't they show him the door a long time ago? Retards, if you ask me. They let it happen and now a lot of us have NO ONE to vote for.
We did my dear. Unfortunately, just like every other problem in America, Trump is the result of liberals and their dirty politics.

Liberals turned out in droves across the entire nation at Republican primaries to cast votes for Donald Trump (as they've been doing for decades now) in an attempt to get the person they think will be the easiest for Dumbocrats to beat the nomination.

You people have no business showing up and voting in Republican primaries. But you do. You created the monster. Now he's going to bend all of you over and go to town on you (which is sweet irony).
Another fail.

You mock me for not knowing a single politician in another state so I ask you to list them all from your own party. Not only can you not name a single one you link Wiki as your list as if that somehow counts as your own personal knowledge.

Foot in mouth disease is curable ya know...
False! a list is a list an knowing how to use it what's important .
Btw it is my knowledge.
Nothing you've said makes you any less ignorant.
In fact you are defending it.

Can anyone tell me WHY the RNC didn't get rid of Trump while they had a chance? They like to make a big deal about being a private organization that doesn't have to take the voters' choice into consideration if they don't want to. So why didn't they show him the door a long time ago? Retards, if you ask me. They let it happen and now a lot of us have NO ONE to vote for.
We did my dear. Unfortunately, just like every other problem in America, Trump is the result of liberals and their dirty politics.

Liberals turned out in droves across the entire nation at Republican primaries to cast votes for Donald Trump (as they've been doing for decades now) in an attempt to get the person they think will be the easiest for Dumbocrats to beat the nomination.

You people have no business showing up and voting in Republican primaries. But you do. You created the monster. Now he's going to bend all of you over and go to town on you (which is sweet irony).
:lame2::piss2:

More proof of ignorance.
Nonsense. Why would people who don't live in Florida or know Florida politics have any idea who he is?
More likely your post is just proof of trolling than hers is of ignorance
You wish, if you claim to be political party member, it would be smart to know who the players are.
She and you most likely spend more time studying who's on your favorite football team than knowing who's running the country.
Your statement is as ignorant as hers.
He isn't running the country you dumb twit. As a resident of Missouri my attention is paid to what I actually have some level of input over.
Florida's politics have nothing to do with Missouri. Nor do I give a rats ass what this man thinks or says.
You have to realize - liberals have no concept of the different levels of government (its why they support everything being done at the federal level.
Extreme bullshit alert!

Just another Republican elite pissed off that he is not getting his way. No true Republican would ever tell any one to vote for the hildabeast
sure they would....if they believed our Nation should come before Party...:D

Awwww Trump is finished.....according to the Trump haters.
Any proof they're wrong?
Thinking that Trump cannot win is the essential mistake made by the GOP establishment..it is going to take a sustained intense effort to defeat Trump make no mistake about that ...he has managed to take the world of politics into the world of reality TV ... I am serious he has done that ...in that world the Villain becomes the focus and perversely becomes popular ... in twitter the more he blows off at the mouth the more audience he gains ...this election with the political world becoming a world of Social media is similar to 1960 when the world of Television was dawning and JFK beat Nixon because he was more telegenic ...we have to be more social media-genic than Trump.........
trump is a 'master' at it, so was Obama in his own, more 'presidential' way....

but Democrats in general & Hillary, are behind the times with using the internet with left wing news media sites and with social media....

The Democrats had a much more sophisticated campaign in 2012. Given how thin Trump's campaign has been, it's hard to believe that they'll be anywhere near the Dems this time around. Perhaps Birfer Trump can tweet his way to the WH.
Clinton will likely be using a strategy similar to Obama’s reelection campaign: make sure voters inclined to vote democratic indeed go out and vote.

As with Obama in 2012, Clinton will concede gaining the votes of weak republicans and republican-leaning independents, and focus instead on dependable democratic constituencies; that’s how the Obama reelection team managed to get an unpopular president reelected, and how Clinton’s election team will get an unpopular candidate elected president.

Another fail.

You mock me for not knowing a single politician in another state so I ask you to list them all from your own party. Not only can you not name a single one you link Wiki as your list as if that somehow counts as your own personal knowledge.

Btw it is my knowledge.
The fact that I can link to a quantum physics site does not make the contents of that site my knowledge. In fact claiming so is borderline plagiarism.
Not surprised that is no biggie for you. You're simply too stupid for this conversation to continue.

Mac Stipanovich is a big shot Republican in the electorally important State of Florida. What Stipanovich wrote in his open letter mirrors what I'm hearing from my mostly Republican golf buddies and the guys I exercise my weapons with at a Seattle area gun range...

Mac Stipanovich is... the former Chief of Staff for Republican Florida Governor Bob Martinez.
Stipanovich: "An open letter to my fellow Republicans" and “We spawned Donald Trump; now we must stop him. We must deny him the presidency by not voting in the presidential election at all or voting for Hillary Clinton…”

An open letter to my fellow Republicans
Mac Stipanovich, Context Florida 1:01 a.m. EDT May 5, 2016

< SNIP>

On a personal level, Trump is a boor, a bully, a carnival barker and an embarrassment. Politically, by intent or instinct, he is a neo-fascist — a nativist, an ultranationalist, a racist, a misogynist, an anti-intellectual, a demagogue and a palingenetic (sorry) authoritarian to whom clings the odor of the political violence he encourages.

He appeals to our fears, preys on our anxieties and exploits our ignorance. A worse candidate to sit in the Oval Office for the next four years cannot be imagined.

And he is our responsibility. We spawned Donald Trump; now we must stop him. We must deny him the presidency by not voting in the presidential election at all or voting for Hillary Clinton if conscience permits.

< SNIP>

A drop of a few percentage points in the Republican vote for Trump will be enough, which is why the pressure to conform, to toe the party line, will be enormous. We cannot depend on our elected leaders to lead us. They, for the most part, will fold like cheap lawn chairs, cowed by fear and fueled by ambition.

MUCH more: http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/politics/2016/05/04/mac-stipanovich-open-letter-my-fellow-republicans/32600059/

John “Mac” Stipanovich is a Republican lawyer and lobbyist who served as Gov. Bob Martinez’s chief of staff. Column courtesy of Context Florida.

wow.gif

This post needs its own thread! The accuracy of the description of Trump is spot on, and include the ruck who support him.
So why aren't the liberals happy? They aren't. You dumbfucks are as transparent as glass. Trump owns you.

Trump is a bully, he owns no one but the biddable, the bigots and you - but I repeat myself. Only the fringe, the crazy right wing and those challenged by reality - but there I go again, people like you, support a demagogue and a charlatan like Trump.

Mac Stipanovich is a big shot Republican in the electorally important State of Florida. What Stipanovich wrote in his open letter mirrors what I'm hearing from my mostly Republican golf buddies and the guys I exercise my weapons with at a Seattle area gun range...

Mac Stipanovich is... the former Chief of Staff for Republican Florida Governor Bob Martinez.
Stipanovich: "An open letter to my fellow Republicans" and “We spawned Donald Trump; now we must stop him. We must deny him the presidency by not voting in the presidential election at all or voting for Hillary Clinton…”

< SNIP>

On a personal level, Trump is a boor, a bully, a carnival barker and an embarrassment. Politically, by intent or instinct, he is a neo-fascist — a nativist, an ultranationalist, a racist, a misogynist, an anti-intellectual, a demagogue and a palingenetic (sorry) authoritarian to whom clings the odor of the political violence he encourages.

He appeals to our fears, preys on our anxieties and exploits our ignorance. A worse candidate to sit in the Oval Office for the next four years cannot be imagined.

And he is our responsibility. We spawned Donald Trump; now we must stop him. We must deny him the presidency by not voting in the presidential election at all or voting for Hillary Clinton if conscience permits.

< SNIP>

A drop of a few percentage points in the Republican vote for Trump will be enough, which is why the pressure to conform, to toe the party line, will be enormous. We cannot depend on our elected leaders to lead us. They, for the most part, will fold like cheap lawn chairs, cowed by fear and fueled by ambition.

MUCH more: http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/politics/2016/05/04/mac-stipanovich-open-letter-my-fellow-republicans/32600059/

John “Mac” Stipanovich is a Republican lawyer and lobbyist who served as Gov. Bob Martinez’s chief of staff. Column courtesy of Context Florida.

wow.gif

This post needs its own thread! The accuracy of the description of Trump is spot on, and include the ruck who support him.
So why aren't the liberals happy? They aren't. You dumbfucks are as transparent as glass. Trump owns you.

Trump is a bully, he owns no one but the biddable, the bigots and you - but I repeat myself. Only the fringe, the crazy right wing and those challenged by reality - but there I go again, people like you, support a demagogue and a charlatan like Trump.
You become what you hate. You're the mind numbed bigot and you can't pry your focus off of Trump. He lives in your head.

but Democrats in general & Hillary, are behind the times with using the internet with left wing news media sites and with social media....

The Democrats had a much more sophisticated campaign in 2012. Given how thin Trump's campaign has been, it's hard to believe that they'll be anywhere near the Dems this time around. Perhaps Birfer Trump can tweet his way to the WH.

He tweeted his way to the GOP Nomination ...[/QUOTE]

... and only the bird brains listened.

< SNIP>

< SNIP>

wow.gif

You become what you hate. You're the mind numbed bigot and you can't pry your focus off of Trump. He lives in your head.

I have not become a callous conservative, but the truth be told, I don't truly hate them, I pity them for what they've become. Though some demagogues and charlatans are evil, most are harmless narcissists seeking attention; the callous conservative simply doesn't care about anyone or anything, unless it impacts them. Then the evil leaks out.

Another fail.

Btw it is my knowledge.
The fact that I can link to a quantum physics site does not make the contents of that site my knowledge. In fact claiming so is borderline plagiarism.
Not surprised that is no biggie for you. You're simply too stupid for this conversation to continue.
False!
Defend your ignorance at all costs!
You pulling up your skirts and running away.
Must mean I'm correct.

< SNIP>

< SNIP>

wow.gif

Oh no the numb mind ploy again!

< SNIP>

< SNIP>

wow.gif

Lol. Who? And, who gives a shit?

Your golf buddies may be telling you publicly they won't vote for Trump, since thanks to the hysteria from liberals, agreeing with Trump on anything means you're a racist, but once they get to the privacy of voting, I bet most of them vote for him.[/QUOTE

It's not likely any of my buddies would want to or even try to BS me. My golf and gun range buddies aren't like your friends, my buddies are men and women that are former Air Force and baseball teammates that cover the full spectrum of American politics and-----and we've been discussing/arguing politics, in some cases, for over fifty years - it's not likely (almost impossible) any of them would try to head-fake me after so many years, or anyone in our group of old friends into believing anything other than what their saying - why would they?

Ya reap what ya sow. Republicans have been planting the seeds of hate, bigotry, insult, ad hominem attack and misinformation for quite a while now. Now they're harvesting nothin'-----nothin' but chaff - what'd ya expect Republicans?

Forum List

Back