Leading Florida Republican says vote for Hillary or don't vote

article-cover-0225.jpg
this meme displays more the problem with the left than it does the problem with Trump.
It is the left trying to imply that by not wanting illegals in the country, Trump wants to do away with all Hispanics.
It is the left trying to imply that not wanting the refugees (that have prove violent in other countries) in the U.S, he is going to deport all muslims, or middle easterners.
Both thoughts are lies and meant to play on the fear of the ignorant and uneducated.

More proof of ignorance.
Nonsense. Why would people who don't live in Florida or know Florida politics have any idea who he is?
More likely your post is just proof of trolling than hers is of ignorance

The post is one of fact, and describes who "mac" is and what he represents. The post is responsible, informative and a winner - the exact opposite of yours and the other by the moron who you defend.
Then why don't you and dabs cite to me IN FULL the names and positions of every person in the Democrat party in every state.

OR kindly take your asinine troll bullshit elsewhere

this meme displays more the problem with the left than it does the problem with Trump.
In a Facebook post, Bush announced that he could not in good conscience vote for Donald Trump, saying Trump has not demonstrated the “temperament or strength of character” needed to lead the United States. In doing so, Bush became the latest member of his family to publicly refuse to back the real estate magnate.

More proof of ignorance.
Nonsense. Why would people who don't live in Florida or know Florida politics have any idea who he is?

The post is one of fact, and describes who "mac" is and what he represents. The post is responsible, informative and a winner - the exact opposite of yours and the other by the moron who you defend.
Then why don't you and dabs cite to me IN FULL the names and positions of every person in the Democrat party in every state.

Ignorance is no excuse.this thread is not about all democrats or any democrats.
It's about your ignorance to who's in the party you claim to belong .
Fail.

More proof of ignorance.

Ignorance is no excuse.
Get busy on the list then least you be called an IGNORANT twit

More proof of ignorance.

Ignorance is no excuse.
Get busy on the list then least you be called an IGNORANT twit
Lies don't effects memail
Care to try again?

In a Facebook post, Bush announced that he could not in good conscience vote for Donald Trump, saying Trump has not demonstrated the “temperament or strength of character” needed to lead the United States. In doing so, Bush became the latest member of his family to publicly refuse to back the real estate magnate.
couple things.
As much as the left has discounted everything Bush has said or done, I can give very little concern to their sudden appreciation for his statements.
Next, Bush is not making things up to create an atmosphere of fear surrounding a Trump administration in the White House. He is basing it on his opinion.
And finally, Trump whooped Jeds ass big time. There is a level of personal retribution that can be expected from the Bush household as they work to wipe away Jeds tears of rejection.

More proof of ignorance.
You wish, if you claim to be political party member, it would be smart to know who the players are.
She and you most likely spend more time studying who's on your favorite football team than knowing who's running the country.
Your statement is as ignorant as hers.
He isn't running the country you dumb twit. As a resident of Missouri my attention is paid to what I actually have some level of input over.
Florida's politics have nothing to do with Missouri. Nor do I give a rats ass what this man thinks or says.

What happens in swing states will decide who the next POTUS is and-----and in South Carolina...
United States Senator Lindsey Graham can't bring himself to vote for the Republican party's presumptive candidate for POTUS either but-----but Texas Republican Rick (oops) Perry, who called D. Trump a "cancer" has now endorsed "cancer"... LOL!

More proof of ignorance.

Fail.
Hahaha FAIL

You don't have any idea who all is in your party from state to state so you deflect by pointing to the ONE you know for sure I've never heard of.

You have made a fool of yourself and you don't even know it. Too funny

More proof of ignorance.
You wish, if you claim to be political party member, it would be smart to know who the players are.
She and you most likely spend more time studying who's on your favorite football team than knowing who's running the country.
He isn't running the country you dumb twit. As a resident of Missouri my attention is paid to what I actually have some level of input over.
Florida's politics have nothing to do with Missouri. Nor do I give a rats ass what this man thinks or says.

What happens in swing states will decide who the next POTUS is and-----and in South Carolina...
United States Senator Lindsey Graham can't bring himself to vote for the Republican party's presumptive candidate for POTUS either but-----but Texas Republican Rick (oops) Perry, who called D. Trump a "cancer" has now endorsed "cancer"... LOL!

Weak fools let others decide who they should vote for....typically democrats fall for this shit

More proof of ignorance.

With advances in medical treatments and medications, Cancer can be treated.
Hillary can not.
So in this case we pick cancer over death with the hope that the cancer can be slowed or cured.

More proof of ignorance.

Fail.
Hahaha FAIL

You don't have any idea who all is in your party from state to state so you deflect by pointing to the ONE you know for sure I've never heard of.

I would be hard pressed to name all the democrats in my own state let alone someone elses.

couple things.
As much as the left has discounted everything Bush has said or done, I can give very little concern to their sudden appreciation for his statements.
Next, Bush is not making things up to create an atmosphere of fear surrounding a Trump administration in the White House. He is basing it on his opinion.
And finally, Trump whooped Jeds ass big time. There is a level of personal retribution that can be expected from the Bush household as they work to wipe away Jeds tears of rejection.

I'll never vote for an anti-free market capitalist like Trump, but I still like him better than Jeb. Trump did brush off Jeb like a yapping dog, that part was classic

Fail.
Hahaha FAIL

I would be hard pressed to name all the democrats in my own state let alone someone elses.

The dope thought he had a winner and now he's stuck in his own web

More proof of ignorance.

And?

How exactly is this my problem? Trump & Hillary BOTH suck ass as possible potuses so I fail to see how this has anything to do with me.
If Trump wants to win Florida it's on him to do so, not the residents of Missouri or any other state.

More proof of ignorance.

And?

How exactly is this my problem? Trump & Hillary BOTH suck ass as possible potuses so I fail to see how this has anything to do with me.
If Trump wants to win Florida it's on him to do so, not the residents of Missouri or any other state.
do you worry about supposed voter suppression in states other than your own? if so, why.

Forum List

Back