Leading Florida Republican says vote for Hillary or don't vote

More proof of ignorance.
Nonsense. Why would people who don't live in Florida or know Florida politics have any idea who he is?
More likely your post is just proof of trolling than hers is of ignorance
You wish, if you claim to be political party member, it would be smart to know who the players are.
She and you most likely spend more time studying who's on your favorite football team than knowing who's running the country.
Your statement is as ignorant as hers.
He isn't running the country you dumb twit. As a resident of Missouri my attention is paid to what I actually have some level of input over.
Florida's politics have nothing to do with Missouri. Nor do I give a rats ass what this man thinks or says.
I believe that Florida is considered a 'swing' state or a must win State in order to win the Presidency electoral vote? And this is why what this man is advising is important to all of us from other states as well, if we even have a candidate that we are solidly behind....

Just like you, I have never paid that much attention to other States and their politicians either, (though Florida is where my family is and also where my husband's family is living and the hubby was born and bread in Florida so I do pay attention what is going on there because Florida is still sort of our home state in our deep inner souls... :D).

If R's in Florida and Florida alone, does what this R is suggesting, it could be the deciding factor, for the race and affect the entire nation....

I never really knew a thing about electoral votes either, until the 2000 election and readings on here the past decade, and still am not that knowledgeable on how to win a race, electorally but I know enough now to know that Florida is important.

Last edited:

Mac Stipanovich is a big shot Republican in the electorally important State of Florida. What Stipanovich wrote in his open letter mirrors what I'm hearing from my mostly Republican golf buddies and the guys I exercise my weapons with at a Seattle area gun range...

Mac Stipanovich is... the former Chief of Staff for Republican Florida Governor Bob Martinez.
Stipanovich: "An open letter to my fellow Republicans" and “We spawned Donald Trump; now we must stop him. We must deny him the presidency by not voting in the presidential election at all or voting for Hillary Clinton…”

An open letter to my fellow Republicans
Mac Stipanovich, Context Florida 1:01 a.m. EDT May 5, 2016

< SNIP>

On a personal level, Trump is a boor, a bully, a carnival barker and an embarrassment. Politically, by intent or instinct, he is a neo-fascist — a nativist, an ultranationalist, a racist, a misogynist, an anti-intellectual, a demagogue and a palingenetic (sorry) authoritarian to whom clings the odor of the political violence he encourages.

He appeals to our fears, preys on our anxieties and exploits our ignorance. A worse candidate to sit in the Oval Office for the next four years cannot be imagined.

And he is our responsibility. We spawned Donald Trump; now we must stop him. We must deny him the presidency by not voting in the presidential election at all or voting for Hillary Clinton if conscience permits.

< SNIP>

A drop of a few percentage points in the Republican vote for Trump will be enough, which is why the pressure to conform, to toe the party line, will be enormous. We cannot depend on our elected leaders to lead us. They, for the most part, will fold like cheap lawn chairs, cowed by fear and fueled by ambition.

MUCH more: http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/politics/2016/05/04/mac-stipanovich-open-letter-my-fellow-republicans/32600059/

John “Mac” Stipanovich is a Republican lawyer and lobbyist who served as Gov. Bob Martinez’s chief of staff. Column courtesy of Context Florida.

wow.gif

Yes--the WALLS are quickly caving in on Donald Trump. 1/2 of Republican women won't vote for Trump and there a millions of Republican men that will not vote for Trump under any circumstance. We have several Republican leaders that will not be going to the convention--G.W. Bush, Mitt Romney and many others. I imagine most of the Republican congressmen and Senators will be voting for Hillary Clinton. Paul Ryan says he cannot endorse Donald Trump.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Now that Trump’s the presumptive nominee, a full-bore GOP civil war has broken out, dividing the party into factions that are providing fresh headaches for Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus.................sweet

what he said

GOP senator pushes for a third-party candidate in scathing Twitter rant: 'The people deserve better'

http://theweek.com/speedreads/62259...e-scathing-twitter-rant-people-deserve-better
May 5, 2016

SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty Images

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) is certain America can do much better than Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. In a scathing Twitter rant Wednesday night — coupled with an open letter posted on Facebook — Sasse suggested that instead of settling for one of "two terrible choices," America should consider drafting a third-party candidate.

Awwww Trump is finished.....according to the Trump haters.
Any proof they're wrong?
Thinking that Trump cannot win is the essential mistake made by the GOP establishment..it is going to take a sustained intense effort to defeat Trump make no mistake about that ...he has managed to take the world of politics into the world of reality TV ... I am serious he has done that ...in that world the Villain becomes the focus and perversely becomes popular ... in twitter the more he blows off at the mouth the more audience he gains ...this election with the political world becoming a world of Social media is similar to 1960 when the world of Television was dawning and JFK beat Nixon because he was more telegenic ...we have to be more social media-genic than Trump.........

The sloth above has a point. Hillary's problem is television. She is an extremely unlikable person and seeing and hearing her is well communicated.

Awwww Trump is finished.....according to the Trump haters.
Any proof they're wrong?
Thinking that Trump cannot win is the essential mistake made by the GOP establishment..it is going to take a sustained intense effort to defeat Trump make no mistake about that ...he has managed to take the world of politics into the world of reality TV ... I am serious he has done that ...in that world the Villain becomes the focus and perversely becomes popular ... in twitter the more he blows off at the mouth the more audience he gains ...this election with the political world becoming a world of Social media is similar to 1960 when the world of Television was dawning and JFK beat Nixon because he was more telegenic ...we have to be more social media-genic than Trump.........
trump is a 'master' at it, so was Obama in his own, more 'presidential' way....

but Democrats in general & Hillary, are behind the times with using the internet with left wing news media sites and with social media....

More proof of ignorance.
Nonsense. Why would people who don't live in Florida or know Florida politics have any idea who he is?
More likely your post is just proof of trolling than hers is of ignorance

The post is one of fact, and describes who "mac" is and what he represents. The post is responsible, informative and a winner - the exact opposite of yours and the other by the moron who you defend.
Then why don't you and dabs cite to me IN FULL the names and positions of every person in the Democrat party in every state.

OR kindly take your asinine troll bullshit elsewhere
Ignorance is no excuse.this thread is not about all democrats or any democrats.
It's about your ignorance to who's in the party you claim to belong .
Fail.
Hahaha FAIL

You don't have any idea who all is in your party from state to state so you deflect by pointing to the ONE you know for sure I've never heard of.

You have made a fool of yourself and you don't even know it. Too funny
Wrong . But hey ! you had to say something.

The post is one of fact, and describes who "mac" is and what he represents. The post is responsible, informative and a winner - the exact opposite of yours and the other by the moron who you defend.
Then why don't you and dabs cite to me IN FULL the names and positions of every person in the Democrat party in every state.

OR kindly take your asinine troll bullshit elsewhere
Ignorance is no excuse.this thread is not about all democrats or any democrats.
It's about your ignorance to who's in the party you claim to belong .
Fail.
Hahaha FAIL

You don't have any idea who all is in your party from state to state so you deflect by pointing to the ONE you know for sure I've never heard of.

You have made a fool of yourself and you don't even know it. Too funny
I would be hard pressed to name all the democrats in my own state let alone someone elses.

The dope thought he had a winner and now he's stuck in his own web
You just keep telling yourself that! :lmao:

"An open letter to my fellow Republicans" and “We spawned Donald Trump; now we must stop him. We must deny him the presidency by not voting in the presidential election at all or voting for Hillary Clinton…”

Indeed.

Trump is merely a symptom of what is very wrong with the GOP.

Republicans have only themselves to blame.

"An open letter to my fellow Republicans" and “We spawned Donald Trump; now we must stop him. We must deny him the presidency by not voting in the presidential election at all or voting for Hillary Clinton…”

Indeed.

Trump is merely a symptom of what is very wrong with the GOP.

Republicans have only themselves to blame.
Not that they'll admit it. .
That would break the firs law of the neo republican creed: "never take responsibility for any reason. "

Mac Stipanovich is a big shot Republican in the electorally important State of Florida. What Stipanovich wrote in his open letter mirrors what I'm hearing from my mostly Republican golf buddies and the guys I exercise my weapons with at a Seattle area gun range...

Mac Stipanovich is... the former Chief of Staff for Republican Florida Governor Bob Martinez.
Stipanovich: "An open letter to my fellow Republicans" and “We spawned Donald Trump; now we must stop him. We must deny him the presidency by not voting in the presidential election at all or voting for Hillary Clinton…”

An open letter to my fellow Republicans
Mac Stipanovich, Context Florida 1:01 a.m. EDT May 5, 2016

< SNIP>

On a personal level, Trump is a boor, a bully, a carnival barker and an embarrassment. Politically, by intent or instinct, he is a neo-fascist — a nativist, an ultranationalist, a racist, a misogynist, an anti-intellectual, a demagogue and a palingenetic (sorry) authoritarian to whom clings the odor of the political violence he encourages.

He appeals to our fears, preys on our anxieties and exploits our ignorance. A worse candidate to sit in the Oval Office for the next four years cannot be imagined.

And he is our responsibility. We spawned Donald Trump; now we must stop him. We must deny him the presidency by not voting in the presidential election at all or voting for Hillary Clinton if conscience permits.

< SNIP>

A drop of a few percentage points in the Republican vote for Trump will be enough, which is why the pressure to conform, to toe the party line, will be enormous. We cannot depend on our elected leaders to lead us. They, for the most part, will fold like cheap lawn chairs, cowed by fear and fueled by ambition.

MUCH more: http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/politics/2016/05/04/mac-stipanovich-open-letter-my-fellow-republicans/32600059/

John “Mac” Stipanovich is a Republican lawyer and lobbyist who served as Gov. Bob Martinez’s chief of staff. Column courtesy of Context Florida.

wow.gif

This post needs its own thread! The accuracy of the description of Trump is spot on, and include the ruck who support him.
So why aren't the liberals happy? They aren't. You dumbfucks are as transparent as glass. Trump owns you.

Forum List

Back