Learn from 1967 and 1973

There’s no point in talking about this with lunatics like this guy.

Fuck off and die jerk off
You have no real answer do you? The people you support are scum and terrorists. And you have nothing else to offer for why they should live.

You have no real answer do you? The people you support are scum and terrorists. And you have nothing else to offer for why they should live.
another big mouth lunatic. I don’t support Hamas one bit. They’re animals.

The people of Gaza are not Hamas. The children in Gaza are not Hamas

They voted for them. They support them. Fuck you.

I'm pretty sure their last election was in 2006. So a lot of the young people weren't even alive at that time. Also, like in many corrupt places in the world, reportedly, their "elections" are not even legit. So it looks like the percentage of people who support Hamas is much lower than we've been told.

I'm pretty sure their last election was in 2006. So a lot of the young people weren't even alive at that time. Also, like in many corrupt places in the world, reportedly, their "elections" are not even legit. So it looks like the percentage of people who support Hamas is much lower than we've been told.
Exactly. Half the population is under 18 and that election was 17 years ago.

And newsflash… it wasn’t for control of Gaza. It was for members of parliament in the Palestinians Authority.

The PA controlled Gaza at that time and Hamas took control of Gaza by force in 2007

Exactly. Half the population is under 18 and that election was 17 years ago.

That is one of the reasons why I'm not on board with the "kill them all!" crowd. In general we've been lied to about so many things... especially when it comes to war. So why people are STILL so quick to believe everything they're told is beyond me.

I also get the feeling many here have never set foot in the M.E.

Yes they are. They voted for this and support it. They could have just sat their asses at home and left well enough alone but they didn’t. They voted for this shit. Why should we care about how their vote came back at them?

The percentage isn’t high enough to stop them.

Their UN monitored elections say they are, so fuck you.

That is one of the reasons why I'm not on board with the "kill them all!" crowd. In general we've been lied to about so many things... especially when it comes to war. So why people are STILL so quick to believe everything they're told is beyond me.

I also get the feeling many here have never set foot in the M.E.
all true buttercup same could be said for Japan and Germany during World War II.

Yes they are. They voted for this and support it. They could have just sat their asses at home and left well enough alone but they didn’t. They voted for this shit. Why should we care about how their vote came back at them?
There it is again. The ignorant “they voted”. You fool that was nearly 20 years ago. The children in Gaza didn’t vote for Hamas, you dumb fuck baby killer.

Stop posting. You know NOTHING YOU FUCKING NAZI!

Forum List

Back