Learn from 1967 and 1973

You idiot. You don’t get it. You somehow magically think Israel is killing only Hamas, while they slaughter women and children.

How does one become so fucking ignorant?

I bet you think this all started on 10/7.
You fucking moron. How can they not kill civilians when Hamas hides behind them? Their entire strategy is getting their civilians killed by basing from their homes and then shooting rockets and if they get hit it’s Israel killing them.

Another antisemite.
No Lisa that is not true.

I am talking about a country not an ethic or religious group. I have nothing against Jews. In fact I great respect for their religion and admire Jewish work ethic and success.

I understand that you being Jewish you have a special affinity for Israel and I respect that. I don't mean to say anything to offend you.

However, my knowledge of Israel says that the only relationship the US has with Israel is that we give them money and weapons and only god knows what else and they like it. We get nothing in return.

The were assholes attacking the USS Liberty. They were assholes requiring that we pay them money to find out how our supplied fighters did against Soviet aircraft.

Over the years our stupid support for their country has cost us dearly and will continue in the future.

They are a welfare state of the US and that is not right. Israel is not the only the only welfare queen of the US and I am just as critical of the other countries.

You fucking moron. How can they not kill civilians when Hamas hides behind them? Their entire strategy is getting their civilians killed by basing from their homes and then shooting rockets and if they get hit it’s Israel killing them.
You fucking idiot. You advocate for more violence which only leads to more violence. Have you learned nothing from the decades of killing by these two?

Think like an adult. Not like child.

I advocate for peace always, but in today’s world I’m the freak.

Orwell lives.

I advocate for peace too, but I'm not one of those who thinks that war is always wrong. There ARE times when war is necessary, as a last resort. I agree with the Just War theory, which Ron Paul used to bring up, when speaking to the warmongering neocons.

But here's the problem. In this corrupt world we're living in, so many wars are based on lies... and nearly all the US wars in the last century or so were based on either lies or false flags. That's what MOST here on this site just don't get. That's why some of us are not so quick to immediately jump on the "let's go to war and kill them all!" bandwagon, because some of us know the PTSB's M.O and have learned from history.

Yet so many here still believe what they're sold by the globalist criminals who actually laugh about and mock those who are gullible enough to go along with their unconstitutional, interventionist wars based on lies.

ETA: To be clear, I'm speaking in general here. I'm not saying that Israel should not do what needs to be done. Obviously Israel should defend itself, I have always stated that, and that should go without saying.

Last edited:
No Lisa that is not true.

I am talking about a country not an ethic or religious group. I have nothing against Jews. In fact I great respect for their religion and admire Jewish work ethic and success.

I understand that you being Jewish you have a special affinity for Israel and I respect that. I don't mean to say anything to offend you.

However, my knowledge of Israel says that the only relationship the US has with Israel is that we give them money and weapons and only god knows what else and they like it. We get nothing in return.

The were assholes attacking the USS Liberty. They were assholes requiring that we pay them money to find out how our supplied fighters did against Soviet aircraft.

Over the years our stupid support for their country has cost us dearly and will continue in the future.

They are a welfare state of the US and that is not right. Israel is not the only the only welfare queen of the US and I am just as critical of the other countries.
Do I have you mixed up with another poster? Wasn’t that you this morning who said you were neutral as far as the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

From where I sit, all your cursing and profanity against the Israelis - and just two weeks after they were slaughtered via torture en masse - tells me that’s not true. You have a horrible hostility toward the people of the Jewish State, and absolutely no sympathy for those poor Jewish souls who died agonizing deaths.

I advocate for peace too, but I'm not one of those who thinks that war is always wrong. There ARE times when war is necessary, as a last resort. I agree with the Just War theory, which Ron Paul used to bring up, when speaking to the warmongering neocons.

But here's the problem. In this corrupt world we're living in, so many wars are based on lies... and nearly all the US wars in the last century or so were based on either lies or false flags. That's what MOST here on this site just don't get. That's why some of us are not so quick to immediately jump on the "let's go to war and kill them all!" bandwagon, because some of us know the PTSB's M.O and have learned from history.

Yet so many here still believe what they're sold by the globalist criminals who actually laugh about and mock those who are gullible enough to go along with their unconstitutional, interventionist wars based on lies.

War is almost always based on lies and promoted by hidden forces who profit from it. I oppose all war.

War is almost always based on lies and promoted by hidden forces who profit from it.

I absolutely agree with that, but my point was that in theory there are some times when war can be necessary.

If i'm wrong about that, I'm willing to change my position.

Do I have you mixed up with another poster? Wasn’t that you this morning who said you were neutral as far as the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

From where I sit, all your cursing and profanity against the Israelis - and just two weeks after they were slaughtered via torture en masse - tells me that’s not true. You have a horrible hostility toward the people of the Jewish State, and absolutely no sympathy for those poor Jewish souls who died agonizing deaths.
I use profanity all the time, especially when ridiculing these stupid Moon Bats.

Being neutral is the reason I am critical of Israel because I don't see it as a two way relationship. I see them as a welfare state of the US that causes us more trouble than we could ever imagine and that is not right.

My sympathies lie with Americans that are suffering under failed Leftest policies. What happens in the Middle East hardly deflects on my Give a Shit O Meter. Those sonofabitches over there have been at war for thousands of years and will continue in the future. We shouldn't have to give anybody over there any of our Treasure to fight their stupid never ending wars.

That is a Libertarian position, not anti Semitic.

I have nothing against Jews. In fact I great respect for their religion and admire Jewish work ethic and success.

Same here. I have always had respect and admiration for the Jewish people. Yet this past week I've been called "Jew hater," "antisemite," "Hamas supporter" and other ridiculous hateful slanderous accusations, simply because I have asked questions about what happened (which some former IDF soldiers have also done, one example is in the video below) and because I have not jumped on the "kill em all including children and babies!" bandwagon.

I absolutely agree with that, but my point was that in theory there are some times when war can be necessary.

If i'm wrong about that, I'm willing to change my position.
I suspect today with the corrupt elite globalists running everything, war is always a racket.

I use profanity all the time, especially when ridiculing these stupid Moon Bats.

Being neutral is the reason I am critical of Israel because I don't see it as a two way relationship. I see them as a welfare state of the US that causes us more trouble than we could ever imagine and that is not right.

My sympathies lie with Americans that are suffering under failed Leftest policies. What happens in the Middle East hardly deflects on my Give a Shit O Meter. Those sonofabitches over there have been at war for thousands of years and will continue in the future. We shouldn't have to give anybody over there any of our Treasure to fight their stupid never ending wars.

That is a Libertarian position, not anti Semitic.
Then your earlier statement that you aren’t on one side or another was a lie. You reek of disdain for Israel.

Good night.

Then your earlier statement that you aren’t on one side or another was a lie. You reek of disdain for Israel.

Good night.
Trust me, I have equal disdain for everybody else in the ME.

You fucking idiot. You advocate for more violence which only leads to more violence. Have you learned nothing from the decades of killing by these two?

Think like an adult. Not like child.
How do you stop terrorists when they hide behind citizens that more than likely voted them into power? Answer. You kill them all.

There is no amount of no violence the Israelis can do to keep these shit people from attacking them. None. No amount of aid, no amount of money, they can’t even give these fucking people free food. The shit stains still attack them.

We know one thing. The Jews can never be less violent enough for the Arab pigs to leave them alone. That leaves one option I hope the Israelites take. Kill them all. Shove them Out of the country and take everything. Fuck ‘em.

You idiot. You don’t get it. You somehow magically think Israel is killing only Hamas, while they slaughter women and children.

How does one become so fucking ignorant?

I bet you think this all started on 10/7.

You're retarded.

Forum List

Back