Learn Something Democrats...Stop Making Excuses

You act like you care about the working class and pride, and in the next breath want to start a war sending them and their children to war to get killed. Go you! You dip shit.
They will fight just as they have in the past. These are a proud and tough peop,e in blue collar America....they will fight for their country.

Hey look at you, willing to sacrifice the people you care about. Who do you think you are? Abraham?
I deal with reality. China is a threat.

Russia is a threat... and you want to suck Putin's dick. You can't get your shit together.
China is bigger threat. How many jobs have went to Russia from US? How many provactive actions has Russia made toward us? BTW...West Virgina is still a red state.

So we are supposed to attack countries now because of jobs?

You just posted a stream of ignorant shit. China is a threat and an enemy. Now leave working class alone tree hugger.

You act like you care about the working class and pride, and in the next breath want to start a war sending them and their children to war to get killed. Go you! You dip shit.
Union man 100%...,Marine combat vet. Who ate you? Twerpy liberal ideologue who is too good to get his hands dirty.

I was in a Union, I was at Parris Island... I've worked in a factory... keep going... we can do this all day. If being a steel worker is such a prideful job why did you quit to get a master's degree? Where did you get your degrees? I need to know so I can make sure that no one I know ever goes there, they have zero standards.
Lol. I was at MCRD. 5th Marines in combat. Infantry. My degrees are an AA from Midwestern college, BA from a western college, and masters from Dixieland.

Jesus dude, did you get a car air freshener with your degree? Where do they rank in the nation in your field of study? Like 10,000th?
Nope. My PoliSci degree is actually in top 1/3rd.

They will fight just as they have in the past. These are a proud and tough peop,e in blue collar America....they will fight for their country.

Hey look at you, willing to sacrifice the people you care about. Who do you think you are? Abraham?

Russia is a threat... and you want to suck Putin's dick. You can't get your shit together.
China is bigger threat. How many jobs have went to Russia from US? How many provactive actions has Russia made toward us? BTW...West Virgina is still a red state.

Why wait for another empire in Asia to rise like the Japanese did in 1930's? Just being smart about it...and their is an upside to war with China.

Union man 100%...,Marine combat vet. Who ate you? Twerpy liberal ideologue who is too good to get his hands dirty.

I was in a Union, I was at Parris Island... I've worked in a factory... keep going... we can do this all day. If being a steel worker is such a prideful job why did you quit to get a master's degree? Where did you get your degrees? I need to know so I can make sure that no one I know ever goes there, they have zero standards.
Lol. I was at MCRD. 5th Marines in combat. Infantry. My degrees are an AA from Midwestern college, BA from a western college, and masters from Dixieland.

Jesus dude, did you get a car air freshener with your degree? Where do they rank in the nation in your field of study? Like 10,000th?

Top 1/3 of how many? What was the requirements for admission? Have a pulse?

Why wait for another empire in Asia to rise like the Japanese did in 1930's? Just being smart about it...and their is an upside to war with China.

I love how liberal you are with other people's lives.

Frankly, it's better for the world if the Dems just keep making excuses and don't change a thing.

Keep marginalizing the working class in America and keep up all the lying, corruption, hypocrisy and social justice obsession.

Triple down on it, please. I don't think they went left enough. Go further left, Dems.

It makes no sense to see education as a government handout.

When our economy was based on agriculture we required an 8th grade education.

When we moved to manufacturing, corporations required more than that. So, we established high school for everyone and made that a requirement.

Today, we're moving beyond that. And, corporations are clearly stating that education beyond high school is a requirement for a significant portion of our economy.

Suggesting that college education is an insult makes no more sense than suggesting that requiring high school was an insult.

Plus, let's remember that Clinton's direction was to beef up vocational education to meet the demand for engineers who know modern production, etc. The Dem direction on education is NOT limited to academics.
I have a masters. Was a steelworker. Made more in 1996 than I make now Mr. Out of touch with reality.

You should ask for a refund on your college education. You have created some of the dumbest threads on this board. You said that the kid from Louisville had got a degree... and you said the U.S. should attack China.
You just posted a stream of ignorant shit. China is a threat and an enemy. Now leave working class alone tree hugger.

Your either a poser or a traitor to your own people.

I can understand how WV could feel that their issues aren't being considered, that they could want change in leadership if only to facilitate an attempt to PREVENT change - to go back to some bygone era.

But, it makes no sense to demand that WV be a zoo for the protection and care of some bygone era - where we come to watch you go to your great grandfather's football field to watch games played by the next generation before it heads for the mines to extract a product we don't want anymore.

The solution has to be found somewhere else.

I can understand how WV could feel that their issues aren't being considered, that they could want change in leadership if only to facilitate an attempt to PREVENT change - to go back to some bygone era.

But, it makes no sense to demand that WV be a zoo for the protection and care of some bygone era - where we come to watch you go to your great grandfather's football field to watch games played by the next generation before it heads for the mines to extract a product we don't want anymore.

WV is not why Hillary lost. They are indicative of why she lost, but WV in and of itself is not the reason.

Hillary being a really shitty candidate is why she lost.

Frankly, it's better for the world if the Dems just keep making excuses and don't change a thing.

Keep marginalizing the working class in America and keep up all the lying, corruption, hypocrisy and social justice obsession.

Triple down on it, please. I don't think they went left enough. Go further left, Dems.
Clinton had explicit policy in support of US manufacturing workers and their future in America.

The idea that Trump can cause enough manufacturing to come back to America to make any kind of difference in employment opportunities is ludicrous. Manufacturing in the US is HUGE. It would take a monumental movement to cause a significant percent difference in the employment outlook.

Plus, companies that come back will create automated factories. They won't hire anywhere near the number of people they currently hire in whatever other nation they are in.

Clinton had explicit policy in support of US manufacturing workers and their future in America.

The idea that Trump can cause enough manufacturing to come back to America to make any kind of difference in employment opportunities is ludicrous. Manufacturing in the US is HUGE. It would take a monumental movement to cause a significant percent difference in the employment outlook.

Plus, companies that come back will create automated factories. They won't hire anywhere near the number of people they currently hire in whatever other nation they are in.
Read more......

You say the economy will not improve under Trump, I say it will.

We will know for sure once it happens, huh?

Looks to me that the status quo wasn't working for many in the rust belt, so they wanted to try down thing different.

Who can blame them? Hillary didn't even visit some of those states because she assumed they would vote for anyone running with a (D) after their name.

This is a problem for many life long politicians.

They only pretend to give a shit about you if you are an undecided voter.

If they think you are already going to vote for them, they don't care about you(rust belt). If they know you are definitely not going to vote for you(Texas), they don't care about you. They pretend to give a shit about you if you can be a positive marginal vote.

Apparently this did not work for Hillary.

Last edited:

Think about it. World War II gave us global superpower status. Also, China is a threat. Got to toughen up. We are not part of a global family. Just as Brexit showed in Europe.

WV is not why Hillary lost. They are indicative of why she lost, but WV in and of itself is not the reason.

Hillary being a really shitty candidate is why she lost.
That is FAR too simplistic, as I'm sure you would agree.

The point of the thread had to do with what direction the future should take.

It just so happens that the Dems have a superior future for manufacturing workers in America - as they ALWAYS have had. And, that direction is consistent with what Clinton's policy included.

Let's fact it. Trump has no interest in workers. And, it is the GOP that spent its time smashing unions, attacking health care, raiding pension plans, and treating workers like they were no more than one of a long list of raw materials to be used.

Looks to me that the status quo wasn't working for many in the rust belt, so they wanted to try down thing different.

Who can blame them? Hillary didn't even visit some of those states because she assumed they would vote for anyone running with a (D) after their name.

If they think you are already going to vote for them, they don't care about you(rust belt). If they know you are definitely not going to vote for you(Texas), they don't care about you. They pretend to give a shit a it you if you can be a positive marginal vote.

The latest scapegoat is Huma. It's not Hildabeast's fault- just Huma's.

Think about it. World War II gave us global superpower status. Also, China is a threat. Got to toughen up. We are not part of a global family. Just as Brexit showed in Europe.

You don't go to war with a country, especially a super power, just because they beat you in the economy...

Top 1/3 of how many? What was the requirements for admission? Have a pulse?
Read Mud Cat and learn. He has several books on how FDR Democrats were sold out by Neo Dems like Kerry, Clinton, Hart, and Biden.
Dave ‘Mudcat’ Saunders, Democratic strategist, voting for Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton

If they think you are already going to vote for them, they don't care about you(rust belt). If they know you are definitely not going to vote for you(Texas), they don't care about you. They pretend to give a shit a it you if you can be a positive marginal vote.

The latest scapegoat is Huma. It's not Hildabeast's fault- just Huma's.

Dems still on stage 2 of grief.

They can stay there for the next 8 years.

Forum List

Back