LEARN TO CODE JOE......what a buffoon lol

I have a PhD in geology from Caltech and worked on LANDSAT 1. You?

Damn, you are that old and have a 14 year old daughter?

As for me I have a very successful 20 year Marine Corps career retiring as a Gunnery Sergeant followed up by getting an MS in Applied Analytics/Informatics and now have a 2nd successful career working in the Agricultural industry helping our farmers and ranchers maximize their operations.

I have also lowered my handicap from 36 to 16 in the last 4 years!

She's 13 and yes, I AM that old. Congrats on the golf. Far superior to my own skills, but i will happily engage in a marksmanship contest with you!

It's odd, I see all those American jobless dispossessed living in the streets...and our wealthy Americans living in gated communities want us poor Americans to adapt...

She's 13 and yes, I AM that old. Congrats on the golf. Far superior to my own skills, but i will happily engage in a marksmanship contest with you!

Congrats on the daughter and I do apologize for being a dick about her earlier. It is a joy to watch them grow and mature.

As for the shooting....it has been a decade since I got out, but I would be willing to put my Marine Corps marksman training up against yours. I still try and get in about 50 rounds a month just to stay with it.

Congrats on the daughter and I do apologize for being a dick about her earlier. It is a joy to watch them grow and mature.

As for the shooting....it has been a decade since I got out, but I would be willing to put my Marine Corps marksman training up against yours. I still try and get in about 50 rounds a month just to stay with it.

I used to shoot 1000 yard competitively, and still shoot 3 times a week. I just bought a SCAR 17S and zeroed it in on Sunday. I do love a good competition though.

I thank you for the apology, she is very special and the next ten years are going to be very interesting.

I used to shoot 1000 yard competitively, and still shoot 3 times a week. I just bought a SCAR 17S and zeroed it in on Sunday. I do love a good competition though.

I thank you for the apology, she is very special and the next ten years are going to be very interesting.

Don't think I can touch that, longest I ever shot from was 500 yards. Though if you are using a scope i would be willing to give it a go!

That they will be....hardest 4 years of my life was 14-18 for her but the end result was worth it all.

Don't think I can touch that, longest I ever shot from was 500 yards. Though if you are using a scope i would be willing to give it a go!

That they will be....hardest 4 years of my life was 14-18 for her but the end result was worth it all.

I thought the normal course of fire for the Corps is out to 600m? A friend of mine held the range record at 29 Stumps for a couple of years.

He and his son (who's a squid) are who I went shooting with last Sunday.

I thought the normal course of fire for the Corps is out to 600m? A friend of mine held the range record at 29 Stumps for a couple of years.

Might be now, last time I requled it was still 200, 300 and 500. But that was 16 years ago as you do not have to once you hit Gunny. Just the pistol.

They have made a lot of changes since then trying to make it more "real life"

Might be now, last time I requled it was still 200, 300 and 500. But that was 16 years ago as you do not have to once you hit Gunny. Just the pistol.

Yes, they do tend to do that. I even broke out my Thompson SMG, I hadn't shot it in 20 years but my buddies son had never shot a Model 21 so I let him play with it as a reward for aceing his nuke school.

I can still make the gongs dance at 225 yards with it. That was fun!

Yes, they do tend to do that. I even broke out my Thompson SMG, I hadn't shot it in 20 years but my buddies son had never shot a Model 21 so I let him play with it as a reward for aceing his nuke school.

That's impressive.

That's impressive.

Lots of practice.

During a rally yesterday, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden spoke to a crowd in Derry, N.H., a town that many miners call home. He acknowledged the economic setbacks and job insecurity that coal miners face these days, and gave them some advice: learn to code.

According to Dave Weigel of the Washington Post, Biden said, “Anybody who can go down 3,000 feet in a mine can sure as hell learn to program as well... Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program, for God’s sake!”

According to Weigel, the comment was met with silence from the audience.

Biden's campaign has proposed moving the U.S. away from fossil fuels to reduce the country’s carbon footprint.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

------------

You would think he would have learned something from the failed Hildebeasts campaign when she told coal miners they would all lose theircjobs!....But, Jojo is a joke!

Biden is dead man walking

I dont think he will win the nomination

but I hope I’m wrong

The coal miners should respond by telling him he should learn to not brush his lips across the head of 13 year old girls as he sniffs their hair.

Last edited:
During a rally yesterday, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden spoke to a crowd in Derry, N.H., a town that many miners call home. He acknowledged the economic setbacks and job insecurity that coal miners face these days, and gave them some advice: learn to code.

According to Dave Weigel of the Washington Post, Biden said, “Anybody who can go down 3,000 feet in a mine can sure as hell learn to program as well... Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program, for God’s sake!”

Biden's campaign has proposed moving the U.S. away from fossil fuels to reduce the country’s carbon footprint.

------------

You would think he would have learned something from the failed Hildebeasts campaign when she told coal miners they would all lose theircjobs!....But, Jojo is a joke!

How has the coal industry been doing the last few years?

Biden Tells Coal Miners To "Learn To Code"

Once again the old adage of 'You can't teach an old dog new tricks' has been proven to be true. Hillary did this same sh!t, and it killed her. Biden repeated Hillary's mistake.

------------

How has the coal industry been doing the last few years?
Who knows? You sure as hell can't trust the media to tell us.

Biden Tells Coal Miners To "Learn To Code"

Once again the old adage of 'You can't teach an old dog new tricks' has been proven to be true. Hillary did this same sh!t, and it killed her. Biden repeated Hillary's mistake.

Forum List

Back