LEARN TO CODE JOE......what a buffoon lol

Utter bull. How much time does it take to do a half-hour show for half the year or run a beauty pageant? The thing about you on the left is you never want to give anybody on the right credit for their success. Trump's a billionaire: Oh, that's because his father gave him money. Trump turned that money into an enterprise and him into a billionaire: Oh, Trump didn't do any of that, he had a holding company. The economy is great thanks to Trump's policies: Oh, Trump's policies didn't do it, he was riding on the coattails of DumBama who industry hated.

I just never seen utter hatred like this in my entire life. Great things happening under Trump but it's never to his credit. He was always in the right places at the right time, and never did a thing in his life. Pathetic.

Sorry that I do not share your worship of Trump, but facts are facts. First off, his dad gave him more than just money, he gave him his grandmother's company. An established company with ties and a name and contacts and assets. The importance of this cannot be overstated. A well known fact about Trump is that not a single enterprise he started on his own succeeded...not one.

Trump's best skill is the ability to sell himself, which he is a master of. This is not an inconsequential skill, he has used it to great advantage.

As for the economy, it is moving along nicely. Some of it Trump has helped, some he has hurt. You people want to give him far more credit than he should get, but it is your nature to give the government credit for what the private sector does, so that cannot be helped.

It has nothing to do with worshiping. It's called giving credit where credit is due. All you people want to do is make excuses for his successes in life.

In my career, I've seen many businesses handed off to children. Many of them failed. When things started going downhill, the kids either sold it to a competitor, or stayed with it until it's ultimate demise. Most people can't run a business, and many people can't handle money. There have been books written about lives totally ruined by lotteries. It's a talent to be able to run a business.

Trump was handed down millions of dollars, but nobody knows the exact amount for sure, given Donald had several siblings. In any case, if you came across a decent amount of money, let's say $500,000. Let's see you make that money grow tenfold, twentyfold, or more. It's not an easy thing to do.

You seem to be really confused that high speed internet is confined to CITIES.

A bigger geographical moron than you would be hard to find.

You are very confused about where high speed internet is.

My BIL has worked from home in a city of less than 10,000 spread out over the fields of Ohio for the last 15 years. His job could not be done without high speed internet.

The closest big city is more than 100 miles away.

Amazing how uninformed you people are.

Yeah, Ohio has a shitload of infrastructure. Show me the infrastructure in Appalachia. Geography is clearly not your strong point.

Oh and....

Best Internet Options for Rural Areas | SatelliteInternet.com

Utter bull. How much time does it take to do a half-hour show for half the year or run a beauty pageant? The thing about you on the left is you never want to give anybody on the right credit for their success. Trump's a billionaire: Oh, that's because his father gave him money. Trump turned that money into an enterprise and him into a billionaire: Oh, Trump didn't do any of that, he had a holding company. The economy is great thanks to Trump's policies: Oh, Trump's policies didn't do it, he was riding on the coattails of DumBama who industry hated.

I just never seen utter hatred like this in my entire life. Great things happening under Trump but it's never to his credit. He was always in the right places at the right time, and never did a thing in his life. Pathetic.

Sorry that I do not share your worship of Trump, but facts are facts. First off, his dad gave him more than just money, he gave him his grandmother's company. An established company with ties and a name and contacts and assets. The importance of this cannot be overstated. A well known fact about Trump is that not a single enterprise he started on his own succeeded...not one.

Trump's best skill is the ability to sell himself, which he is a master of. This is not an inconsequential skill, he has used it to great advantage.

As for the economy, it is moving along nicely. Some of it Trump has helped, some he has hurt. You people want to give him far more credit than he should get, but it is your nature to give the government credit for what the private sector does, so that cannot be helped.

It has nothing to do with worshiping. It's called giving credit where credit is due. All you people want to do is make excuses for his successes in life.

In my career, I've seen many businesses handed off to children. Many of them failed. When things started going downhill, the kids either sold it to a competitor, or stayed with it until it's ultimate demise. Most people can't run a business, and many people can't handle money. There have been books written about lives totally ruined by lotteries. It's a talent to be able to run a business.

Trump was handed down millions of dollars, but nobody knows the exact amount for sure, given Donald had several siblings. In any case, if you came across a decent amount of money, let's say $500,000. Let's see you make that money grow tenfold, twentyfold, or more. It's not an easy thing to do.

Trump told Forbes magazine his network in 1982 was 500 million. Today, some 37 years later he is worth 3.7 billion, about 7 fold better over 37 years....until you take into account that 500 million by today's dollars is 1.3 billion.

Trump started rich and managed to stay rich with the help from some very rich friends, including Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.

My BIL has worked from home in a city of less than 10,000 spread out over the fields of Ohio for the last 15 years. His job could not be done without high speed internet.

Yeah, Ohio has a shitload of infrastructure. Show me the infrastructure in Appalachia. Geography is clearly not your strong point.

Don't worry little buddy, if you keep moving the goal post you will always win your arguments.

Applies more to you, than me, little buddy.

Don't worry little buddy, if you keep moving the goal post you will always win your arguments.

You might have a point had you not done it with this very post.

Oh and....

Best Internet Options for Rural Areas | SatelliteInternet.com

Have you even bothered to look up the cost of those? Not just the hardware, but the monthly charges?

Have you even bothered to look up the cost of those? Not just the hardware, but the monthly charges?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

xt58h.jpg

Oh, I think the world knows better. You and your ilk are really good at denigrating anything, and everyone who is pro trump policies. Because that's what we support. His policies, not him. He's a buffoon, but under bush middle class income rose 400 bucks.

Under obummer it rose 1000.

Under Trump it has risen 5000, and that doesn't include his tax cuts. So if you are middle class, Trump has done more for you in three years, than the previous two presidents in 16 years.

That's called a fact, and we all know you are fact phobic.

Trump told Forbes magazine his network in 1982 was 500 million. Today, some 37 years later he is worth 3.7 billion, about 7 fold better over 37 years....until you take into account that 500 million by today's dollars is 1.3 billion.

Trump started rich and managed to stay rich with the help from some very rich friends, including Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.

Jealous much?

Oh, I think the world knows better. You and your ilk are really good at denigrating anything, and everyone who is pro trump policies. Because that's what we support. His policies, not him. He's a buffoon, but under bush middle class income rose 400 bucks.

Under Trump it has risen 5000, and that doesn't include his tax cuts. So if you are middle class, Trump has done more for you in three years, than the previous two presidents in 16 years.

:linky::link:

xt58h.jpg

Oh, so you haven't. You just assume that low middle class can afford those nice high end systems while struggling through classes while not working.

Talk about moving a goal post, you asshat, you moved the whole field!

:linky::link:

It has been provided many times. Go look on the Board.

Jealous much?

Not at all. What is there to be jealous of?

I have more than enough money and I have morals and integrity.

xt58h.jpg

Oh, so you haven't. You just assume that low middle class can afford those nice high end systems while struggling through classes while not working.

Talk about moving a goal post, you asshat, you moved the whole field!

First it is only about cities, then it is about infrastructure and now it is about cost.

Any more excuses?

Yeah, she's an actual genius. I'm not. I have no problem with that. I am proud as hell of what she has already accomplished.
Just think, she has already learned more, and done more in her short life, than you ever will in your entire life, however long it may be.

When you daughter has a 20 year Marine Corps career under her belt along with a Masters degree and her PMP, has raised two children, one of which is a pediatric Nurse at the age of 24 and the other is about to graduate high school and has been coding his own programs for 3 years come talk about how she has done more than me.

You should not assume everyone has wasted their life like you.

I applaud your children's work, clearly they are far more accomplished than you.

See how I don't insult your kids as you did mine?

That's because you have no class. That says a whole lot about a person.

I applaud your children's work, clearly they are far more accomplished than you.

Here you are projecting again.

Just because you have accomplished nothing in your life does not mean the rest of us have not.

Did Donald Trump inherit $100 million?

Here you are projecting again.

Just because you have accomplished nothing in your life does not mean the rest of us have not.

I have a PhD in geology from Caltech and worked on LANDSAT 1. You?

Last edited:
I have a PhD in geology from Caltech and worked on LANDSAT 1. You?

Damn, you are that old and have a 14 year old daughter?

As for me I have a very successful 20 year Marine Corps career retiring as a Gunnery Sergeant followed up by getting an MS in Applied Analytics/Informatics and now have a 2nd successful career working in the Agricultural industry helping our farmers and ranchers maximize their operations.

I have also lowered my handicap from 36 to 16 in the last 4 years!

Forum List

Back