LEARN TO CODE JOE......what a buffoon lol

So according to you, orchestral violinists aren't musicians because they play music that other people wrote?

Do you know that difference between a composer, a song writer and a musician?

Singers are musicians.

No, not really. I remember years ago when Johnny Carson had Dolly Parton on as a guest. She brought her guitar out with her. During the interview, Carson asked where she studied; where she learned how to play guitar? Dolly answered she didn't know one note on the guitar; she didn't know one chord she was playing. She just picked it up and found some chord charts and played them.

Yet she wrote some of the most popular country songs along with performing them. There is a difference between an artist and a musician. Yes, in many cases they are both, but in others, they are not really musicians at all, they are artists.

Out of all the things I do, sitting behind a desk, sorting receipts out, calculating numbers is the worst of it all. I wait until I have a stack of paperwork three inches high before I get to it because I avoid it so much.

Do you really think Trump has ever sorted a receipt or calculated a number?

Out of all the things I do, sitting behind a desk, sorting receipts out, calculating numbers is the worst of it all. I wait until I have a stack of paperwork three inches high before I get to it because I avoid it so much.

Glad to see that point went right over your head. Do you think Trump just sat in an office and had everybody else do the work? It's hard to become a billionaire that way. In fact, since Trump left is business for the presidency, he lost a billion dollars of worth because he's no longer there running it.

And he’s the brightest in the clown car.
He essentially just said the same shit Hillary said to the miners in 2016.

How can anyone that stupid be qualified to be president.
Hillary blasted the miners and Joe happily repeats her MASSIVE BLUNDER????

So when are all those mining jobs going to come back?

About three days after you loons realize that windmill is not keeping the lights on.
Mine are.
5810584080_f00e805c60_b.jpg

Glad to see that point went right over your head. Do you think Trump just sat in an office and had everybody else do the work? It's hard to become a billionaire that way. In fact, since Trump left is business for the presidency, he lost a billion dollars of worth because he's no longer there running it.

Actually when Trump started to do well was when he quit running any businesses and became a celebrity instead. After the last bankruptcy Trump Inc became a holding company, they own lots of companies and make business decisions for none of them.

The best business decision Trump ever made was to quit making them.

Actually when Trump started to do well was when he quit running any businesses and became a celebrity instead. After the last bankruptcy Trump Inc became a holding company, they own lots of companies and make business decisions for none of them.

The best business decision Trump ever made was to quit making them.

Utter bull. How much time does it take to do a half-hour show for half the year or run a beauty pageant? The thing about you on the left is you never want to give anybody on the right credit for their success. Trump's a billionaire: Oh, that's because his father gave him money. Trump turned that money into an enterprise and him into a billionaire: Oh, Trump didn't do any of that, he had a holding company. The economy is great thanks to Trump's policies: Oh, Trump's policies didn't do it, he was riding on the coattails of DumBama who industry hated.

I just never seen utter hatred like this in my entire life. Great things happening under Trump but it's never to his credit. He was always in the right places at the right time, and never did a thing in his life. Pathetic.

I fully support Democrats push to destroy energy production in America.
It’s enjoyable watching them shoot themselves over and over.
China has it figured out, they're not putting their coal miners out of work.
If only we could be more like China.
Have you not noticed the Chinese economy?
Yeah. It's a corporatist shitshow. Not a meritocracy, nothing at all like a free market. Nothing we want to emulate.

Just export the coal to China, the most populous and the biggest energy consuming country, is also the world's biggest coal importer followed by Japan and India.
Problem solved

Utter bull. How much time does it take to do a half-hour show for half the year or run a beauty pageant? The thing about you on the left is you never want to give anybody on the right credit for their success. Trump's a billionaire: Oh, that's because his father gave him money. Trump turned that money into an enterprise and him into a billionaire: Oh, Trump didn't do any of that, he had a holding company. The economy is great thanks to Trump's policies: Oh, Trump's policies didn't do it, he was riding on the coattails of DumBama who industry hated.

I just never seen utter hatred like this in my entire life. Great things happening under Trump but it's never to his credit. He was always in the right places at the right time, and never did a thing in his life. Pathetic.

Sorry that I do not share your worship of Trump, but facts are facts. First off, his dad gave him more than just money, he gave him his grandmother's company. An established company with ties and a name and contacts and assets. The importance of this cannot be overstated. A well known fact about Trump is that not a single enterprise he started on his own succeeded...not one.

Trump's best skill is the ability to sell himself, which he is a master of. This is not an inconsequential skill, he has used it to great advantage.

As for the economy, it is moving along nicely. Some of it Trump has helped, some he has hurt. You people want to give him far more credit than he should get, but it is your nature to give the government credit for what the private sector does, so that cannot be helped.

Biden votes consistently for H1-Bs to replace Americans and all of a sudden is telling unemployed miners to learn how to program?
What a fucking hypocrite.

So does Trump with the exception of college degree individuals.

Donald Trump's new H-1B system is out, favours foreigners in US colleges
Not in reality; Sessions spent most of his time, at the Donald’s insistence, on negating any compromise Trump seemed to be announcing.
Most of my friends in their 50s would never allow their kids to even minor in C.I.S. Before Trump won the election; now these kids are getting jobs starting in the 80K range and my son knows H1-Bs who are being sent home.

No one has ever been as stupid as Trump in Presidential history and yet you practically worship him, as do all of his supporters. What does that say about the worshippers?

Sadly, I'd have to explain it to you, but why bother? You still wouldn't understand.

You seem to be really confused that high speed internet is confined to CITIES.

A bigger geographical moron than you would be hard to find.

You are very confused about where high speed internet is.

My BIL has worked from home in a city of less than 10,000 spread out over the fields of Ohio for the last 15 years. His job could not be done without high speed internet.

The closest big city is more than 100 miles away.

Amazing how uninformed you people are.

Yeah, Ohio has a shitload of infrastructure. Show me the infrastructure in Appalachia. Geography is clearly not your strong point.

No one has ever been as stupid as Trump in Presidential history and yet you practically worship him, as do all of his supporters. What does that say about the worshippers?

Sadly, I'd have to explain it to you, but why bother? You still wouldn't understand.

The stupid people are you asshats who consistently vote for dems who send your jobs overseas, like obummer was doing. Trump has clawed manufacturing jobs back. You know, those jobs the leading lights of the dems claimed were gone forever.

You seem to be really confused that high speed internet is confined to CITIES.

A bigger geographical moron than you would be hard to find.

You are very confused about where high speed internet is.

My BIL has worked from home in a city of less than 10,000 spread out over the fields of Ohio for the last 15 years. His job could not be done without high speed internet.

The closest big city is more than 100 miles away.

Amazing how uninformed you people are.

Yeah, Ohio has a shitload of infrastructure. Show me the infrastructure in Appalachia. Geography is clearly not your strong point.

Don't worry little buddy, if you keep moving the goal post you will always win your arguments.

Forum List

Back