LEARN TO CODE JOE......what a buffoon lol

g5000, why was Obama SILENT about the climate for 2 years, from 2010 to 2012???

Technology made it possible to increase coal output with less workers.

Now natural gas is making coal itself obsolete.

Trump is lying through his teeth to the coal miners, while his idiot rube herd chortles at Joe Biden for telling them the truth.

This is what I mean about them being willfully stupid.

Sorry that I do not share your worship of Trump, but facts are facts. First off, his dad gave him more than just money, he gave him his grandmother's company. An established company with ties and a name and contacts and assets. The importance of this cannot be overstated. A well known fact about Trump is that not a single enterprise he started on his own succeeded...not one.

Trump's best skill is the ability to sell himself, which he is a master of. This is not an inconsequential skill, he has used it to great advantage.

As for the economy, it is moving along nicely. Some of it Trump has helped, some he has hurt. You people want to give him far more credit than he should get, but it is your nature to give the government credit for what the private sector does, so that cannot be helped.

It has nothing to do with worshiping. It's called giving credit where credit is due. All you people want to do is make excuses for his successes in life.

In my career, I've seen many businesses handed off to children. Many of them failed. When things started going downhill, the kids either sold it to a competitor, or stayed with it until it's ultimate demise. Most people can't run a business, and many people can't handle money. There have been books written about lives totally ruined by lotteries. It's a talent to be able to run a business.

Trump was handed down millions of dollars, but nobody knows the exact amount for sure, given Donald had several siblings. In any case, if you came across a decent amount of money, let's say $500,000. Let's see you make that money grow tenfold, twentyfold, or more. It's not an easy thing to do.

Trump told Forbes magazine his network in 1982 was 500 million. Today, some 37 years later he is worth 3.7 billion, about 7 fold better over 37 years....until you take into account that 500 million by today's dollars is 1.3 billion.

Trump started rich and managed to stay rich with the help from some very rich friends, including Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal.

Jealous much?

Not at all. What is there to be jealous of?

I have more than enough money and I have morals and integrity.
Statisticians have zero integrity.

That is a dumb thing to say.
Besides, statistician is just the job title because my boss found it resonated with the clients more. Data scientist confuses them.

His head was in a Saudi kings lap

You mean Crown Prince bin Salman, Jeff Epstein's best buddy???

Hardly. Bin Salman is attracted to women. Cocksucker Obama likes men who dress up like women....

The ONLY POSSIBLE REASON for Cocksucker Obama's silence on a Dem strategy bilking the taxpayer is a FRAUD PROSECUTION that was buried by Holder....

EPA Secretary Lisa Jackson accused the Cocksucker of not believing in Global Warming before she quit....

If it comes out that Obama covered up a fraud prosecution and kept the taxpayer funded left wing kleptocracy at the trough because, as a kleptocrat himself, he would get his cut.....

then we will see the REAL OBAMA ..... and the media will not be able to keep it IN THE CLOSET ANY LONGER

His head was in a Saudi kings lap

You mean Crown Prince bin Salman, Jeff Epstein's best buddy???

Hardly. Bin Salman is attracted to women. Cocksucker Obama likes men who dress up like women....

The ONLY POSSIBLE REASON for Cocksucker Obama's silence on a Dem strategy bilking the taxpayer is a FRAUD PROSECUTION that was buried by Holder....

EPA Secretary Lisa Jackson accused the Cocksucker of not believing in Global Warming before she quit....

If it comes out that Obama covered up a fraud prosecution and kept the taxpayer funded left wing kleptocracy at the trough because, as a kleptocrat himself, he would get his cut.....

then we will see the REAL OBAMA ..... and the media will not be able to keep it IN THE CLOSET ANY LONGER
Well, since you put it like that, I stand corrected. But not like Dr. Renee Richards.

During a rally yesterday, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden spoke to a crowd in Derry, N.H., a town that many miners call home. He acknowledged the economic setbacks and job insecurity that coal miners face these days, and gave them some advice: learn to code.

According to Dave Weigel of the Washington Post, Biden said, “Anybody who can go down 3,000 feet in a mine can sure as hell learn to program as well... Anybody who can throw coal into a furnace can learn how to program, for God’s sake!”

According to Weigel, the comment was met with silence from the audience.

Biden's campaign has proposed moving the U.S. away from fossil fuels to reduce the country’s carbon footprint.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

------------

You would think he would have learned something from the failed Hildebeasts campaign when she told coal miners they would all lose theircjobs!....But, Jojo is a joke!

How has the coal industry been doing the last few years?
Who knows? You sure as hell can't trust the media to tell us.

What about government statistics? Do you trust those?
No. I learned long ago you cannot trust the government.
Ah. So just a know nothing.

Thanks for your non-contribution.

Does Joe do BASIC? (-:

Seriously, I don't get the former coal workers' gripe. Today these guys are highly technically trained. They don't use picks and wear hats with candles anymore. The jobs are NOT coming back in coal, and WV or NH or wherever is not where energy sector jobs are happening. We've always been a nation where we moved to get jobs. westward expansion. The black migration to Chicago. The WWII migration to S.Cal and the West Coast.

Maybe the coal miners can all run for office and get their kids on the Board of a foreign company for $1,000,000 a year?

Does Joe do BASIC? (-:

Seriously, I don't get the former coal workers' gripe. Today these guys are highly technically trained. They don't use picks and wear hats with candles anymore. The jobs are NOT coming back in coal, and WV or NH or wherever is not where energy sector jobs are happening. We've always been a nation where we moved to get jobs. westward expansion. The black migration to Chicago. The WWII migration to S.Cal and the West Coast.

Well don't you think if these people could "learn to code" they would have done it long time ago?

Democrat plan to replace coal.....

they don't have one, but they will make a lot of taxpayer money vanish trying to develop one....
Coal is being replaced by natural gas and wind/solar. It’s happening as we speak.

Does Joe do BASIC? (-:

Well don't you think if these people could "learn to code" they would have done it long time ago?

Are you saying coal miners are too stupid to learn new skills?

Does Joe do BASIC? (-:

I think you should learn to read and comprehend.

Forum List

Back