LEARN TO CODE JOE......what a buffoon lol

Maybe the coal miners can all run for office and get their kids on the Board of a foreign company for $1,000,000 a year?

I’d prefer they get foreign corporate money over government handouts from my paycheck.

They'd get US taxpayer money laundered through the Ukraine

Fake news.

US taxpayer money > Ukraine > democrat Party political families: Kerry, Pelosi Biden, etc.

Better Call Saul!

Maybe the coal miners can all run for office and get their kids on the Board of a foreign company for $1,000,000 a year?

I’d prefer they get foreign corporate money over government handouts from my paycheck.

Fake news.

US taxpayer money > Ukraine > democrat Party political families: Kerry, Pelosi Biden, etc.

Better Call Saul!

You realize that Ukraine is like an entire country, right?

It seems there’s a lot of steps missing in your cute little flowchart.

Fake news.

Better Call Saul!

He simplified it for you.

Does Joe do BASIC? (-:

Seriously, I don't get the former coal workers' gripe. Today these guys are highly technically trained. They don't use picks and wear hats with candles anymore. The jobs are NOT coming back in coal, and WV or NH or wherever is not where energy sector jobs are happening. We've always been a nation where we moved to get jobs. westward expansion. The black migration to Chicago. The WWII migration to S.Cal and the West Coast.

Well don't you think if these people could "learn to code" they would have done it long time ago?
Not according to Impeached Trump. He says they lack the imagination to leave their mine.

Does Joe do BASIC? (-:

Seriously, I don't get the former coal workers' gripe. Today these guys are highly technically trained. They don't use picks and wear hats with candles anymore. The jobs are NOT coming back in coal, and WV or NH or wherever is not where energy sector jobs are happening. We've always been a nation where we moved to get jobs. westward expansion. The black migration to Chicago. The WWII migration to S.Cal and the West Coast.

Well don't you think if these people could "learn to code" they would have done it long time ago?

Are you saying coal miners are too stupid to learn new skills?

Stupid isn't the word. People are geared towards certain things. You can't make a basketball player out of a doctor. You can't make a scientist out of a landscaper.

My nephew has a masters degree. The kid couldn't replace a flapper valve in a toilet if you paid him five hundred bucks. I would hardly consider him stupid. He just has no ability to do those kinds of chores unless you sat with him and told him what to do.

Does Joe do BASIC? (-:

Not according to Impeached Trump. He says they lack the imagination to leave their mine.

He hasn't been impeached yet. Do try and keep up.

Does Joe do BASIC? (-:

Stupid isn't the word. People are geared towards certain things. You can't make a basketball player out of a doctor. You can't make a scientist out of a landscaper.

My nephew has a masters degree. The kid couldn't replace a flapper valve in a toilet if you paid him five hundred bucks. I would hardly consider him stupid. He just has no ability to do those kinds of chores unless you sat with him and told him what to do.

I’m sure your nephew could replace any sort of toilet with the proper education. Intelligence is far more malleable than you think.

Fake news.

Better Call Saul!

He simplified it for you.

It’s oversimplified to the point of being false. He’s trying to hide the lie.

Could Biden be any further out to lunch? The man has no clue what it means when someone has dedicated their ENTIRE LIFE to one job.

I suppose he could tell them to go home and rot away, or to be homeless. But that would make him sound like a republican.

Does Joe do BASIC? (-:

I’m sure your nephew could replace any sort of toilet with the proper education. Intelligence is far more malleable than you think.

No, you have to have an aptitude to do certain jobs. He doesn't have it, and neither does my sister--his mother.

Years ago she was getting prepared to sell her house. She was in a panic because my father could no longer do jobs like replace the floor tile she wanted in her hallway. She said she would do it herself, but she had no idea how to do it. So I suggested that she go to Youtube. They must have a hundred videos on how to remove and replace floor tile. She admitted she could never follow a video. She too has a college degree, and makes nearly six figures a year.

Does Joe do BASIC? (-:

No, you have to have an aptitude to do certain jobs. He doesn't have it, and neither does my sister--his mother.

Years ago she was getting prepared to sell her house. She was in a panic because my father could no longer do jobs like replace the floor tile she wanted in her hallway. She said she would do it herself, but she had no idea how to do it. So I suggested that she go to Youtube. They must have a hundred videos on how to remove and replace floor tile. She admitted she could never follow a video. She too has a college degree, and makes nearly six figures a year.
Not knowing how to do something is not the same as not being able to do it. You seem to think people are incapable of learning new things. I don’t.

Not knowing how to do something is not the same as not being able to do it. You seem to think people are incapable of learning new things. I don’t.

What I think is that some people cannot learn or do certain things. Not only do you need to have an aptitude for something, you need to have an interest as well. You will never be good at anything you hate or don't enjoy doing.

I used to run into that all the time at work. Inexperienced drivers who could not back their trailer into a dock. Some people I was able to help, others were simply hopeless. No matter what I told them to do, they would do the opposite. They simply had no concept or ability to back into a dock door. This was especially true of foreigners.

What I think is that some people cannot learn or do certain things. Not only do you need to have an aptitude for something, you need to have an interest as well. You will never be good at anything you hate or don't enjoy doing.

I used to run into that all the time at work. Inexperienced drivers who could not back their trailer into a dock. Some people I was able to help, others were simply hopeless. No matter what I told them to do, they would do the opposite. They simply had no concept or ability to back into a dock door. This was especially true of foreigners.

Nonsense. I think you might just be a bad teacher.

Coal is being replaced by natural gas and wind/solar.

Coal was being "replaced" with natural gas because natural gas got "incentives" and coal did not.

For wind/solar, the Democrat kleptocratic frenzy there peaked with SOLYNDRA, but it hasn't stopped. Wind/solar is just the current name on how Democrats in government make money VANISH.....

Now, as for why the highly correlated solar and balloon readings showed no warming in the atmosphere before your heroes fudged both series....

Does Joe do BASIC? (-:

He hasn't been impeached yet. Do try and keep up.
LOLOLOL

Suuure, he hasn't.

e390c2873b03107d21d564ddcec582b6.gif

Of course, that must be it.

rolling eyes.gif

Suuure, he hasn't.

According to your hero Noah Feldman, he hasn't, and won't be until the articles are turned over to the Senate. If they aren't turned over, it is just a 100% partisan waste of time and money by Pelosi....

Gosh, it has been now suggested that a Pelosi kid had some cash coming in from Ukraine.... wouldn't it be great if that could be proven....????

LOL!!!!

Of course, that must be it.

View attachment 297855
It’s a possibility you haven’t considered.

I believe people have a great capacity to learn new things. You don’t. That’s just a personal opinion we don’t share.

The overall point is that coal miners need to be looking for new skills because coal is in decline. No one can change that. The longer they delay this process hoping for some Trump miracle to save their way of life, the worse off they’ll be.

Coal is being replaced by natural gas and wind/solar.

Coal was being "replaced" with natural gas because natural gas got "incentives" and coal did not.

For wind/solar, the Democrat kleptocratic frenzy there peaked with SOLYNDRA, but it hasn't stopped. Wind/solar is just the current name on how Democrats in government make money VANISH.....

Now, as for why the highly correlated solar and balloon readings showed no warming in the atmosphere before your heroes fudged both series....
What incentives did natural gas get that coal did not?

Forum List

Back