Least We Forget the Insurrection Led by Chuck Schumer

Less than one year ago, Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York led a mob on the steps of the Supreme Court

But Democrats attacking a branch of the federal government is totally Different. Or setting court buildings on fire. Occupying police departments. When Dems occupied the capital building Pelosi supported them. In other words Dems are full of shit.

Less than one year ago, Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York led a mob on the steps of the Supreme Court while a case was being heard and tried to thwart the natural deliberation of justices by violently threatening two of them to rule in favor of his and other Democrats' preferred outcome.
"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions," Schumer threatened the two most recently confirmed justices, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.

The threat was so alarming that even leftist activists such as Laurence Tribe condemned it. Schumer received a rare, same-day rebuke from Chief Justice John Roberts, who said, "Justices know that criticism comes with the territory, but threatening statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only inappropriate, they are dangerous..."

He threatened two U.S. Supreme Court justices. He threatened the Supreme Court. He assembled a mob on the stairs of a Supreme Court that tried to break into the Supreme Court, but for that 13-foot bronze door there. And he warns those justices that they are, in fact, in for hell if they don't vote the way he wants. He threatened the Supreme Court.
It was a peaceful demonstration, not a mob, and his comments were deliberately misinterpreted. No actual violence was threatened, political consequences were.
Oh good. Now we can threaten Democrats in Congress and the White House to do what we want.

If you threaten them with voting then that's okay. Threaten them with weapons and pipe bombs and it's not okay. You people went way too far. It was just a matter of time.
Like pointing out the 9 billion rounds of ammo purchased last year to you Leftards?

Since you Rumptards have shown just how violent you are, you can't blame Democrats protecting themselves.
Oh, you ain’t seen nothing yet.
Think those 30,000 troops you don’t trust and all that razor wire will stop what’s coming?
Yes. I think they are well able to handle a buncha retirees and radicalized conspiracy theorists.

Yah, we can use our own Retirees and Patriots that have defended America against the WICU.

Less than one year ago, Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York led a mob on the steps of the Supreme Court while a case was being heard and tried to thwart the natural deliberation of justices by violently threatening two of them to rule in favor of his and other Democrats' preferred outcome.
"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions," Schumer threatened the two most recently confirmed justices, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.

The threat was so alarming that even leftist activists such as Laurence Tribe condemned it. Schumer received a rare, same-day rebuke from Chief Justice John Roberts, who said, "Justices know that criticism comes with the territory, but threatening statements of this sort from the highest levels of government are not only inappropriate, they are dangerous..."

He threatened two U.S. Supreme Court justices. He threatened the Supreme Court. He assembled a mob on the stairs of a Supreme Court that tried to break into the Supreme Court, but for that 13-foot bronze door there. And he warns those justices that they are, in fact, in for hell if they don't vote the way he wants. He threatened the Supreme Court.
But, how many died? How many have been arrested for criminal violence?

The OP is just another trump Nazi comparing apples to an orange, wannabe führer.

It was a peaceful demonstration, not a mob, and his comments were deliberately misinterpreted. No actual violence was threatened, political consequences were.
Oh good. Now we can threaten Democrats in Congress and the White House to do what we want.

If you threaten them with voting then that's okay. Threaten them with weapons and pipe bombs and it's not okay. You people went way too far. It was just a matter of time.
Unfortunately the vote has been stolen by corrupt democrats . So what can we do ?

But, how many died? How many have been arrested for criminal violence?

The OP is just another trump Nazi comparing apples to an orange, wannabe führer.

Nancy’s cops didn’t shoot an unarmed peaceful woman at that insurrection because it was outside of her jurisdiction.

Now for the rest of the story.

Schumer said the following day that he “should not have used the words I used” and that he was referencing “political consequences for President Trump and Senate Republicans if the Supreme Court, with the newly confirmed justices, stripped away a woman’s right to choose.” “But in no way was I making a threat. I never, never would do such a thing,” he added.
Schumer is a lying NY Jew

Unfortunately the vote has been stolen by corrupt democrats . So what can we do ?
Well that's a lie.

Like pointing out the 9 billion rounds of ammo purchased last year to you Leftards?
To defend our country from the insurrection you terrorists are planning.
Protesting fraud is not an insurrection. That is why they were there. You thinking it is shows how tremendous stupid you are.
There was no fraud to protest. You tried to overturn the will of the people by interfering with congress in the performance to their Constitutional duties by violently attacking.

That's an insurrection.
There was massive fraud. They were there because of it. You lose dumbass. Do not embarrass yourself even more.
Saying it does not make it true no matter how many times you say it. However proving it's true is not really necessary. Just keep repeating the lie often enough and the people will believe. That is all it takes to destroy the faith in our electoral system, the foundation of our democracy.
The fraud and the cover up already destroyed it. We would be a little late on that. The foundation of our democracy is freedom of speech. How is that going?
As I said, saying it does not make it true no matter how many times you say it but it will convince more people that it's true without any evidence. 50 Trump lawsuits, lacking any evidence of massive election fraud was not able to change a single vote nor was Trump's pleas and threats directed at legislators or governors.

Maybe you guys should give voting since you believe the elections are rigged.

Protesting fraud is not an insurrection. That is why they were there. You thinking it is shows how tremendous stupid you are.
There was no fraud to protest. You tried to overturn the will of the people by interfering with congress in the performance to their Constitutional duties by violently attacking.

That's an insurrection.
There was massive fraud. They were there because of it. You lose dumbass. Do not embarrass yourself even more.
Saying it does not make it true no matter how many times you say it. However proving it's true is not really necessary. Just keep repeating the lie often enough and the people will believe. That is all it takes to destroy the faith in our electoral system, the foundation of our democracy.
The fraud and the cover up already destroyed it. We would be a little late on that. The foundation of our democracy is freedom of speech. How is that going?
As I said, saying it does not make it true no matter how many times you say it but it will convince more people that it's true without any evidence. 50 Trump lawsuits was not able to change a single vote nor was Trump's pleas and threats directed at legislators or governors.
There are mountains of evidence and evidence being kept from discovery. Courts refuse to hear the evidence and are helping keep certain items( ballots and machines) from discovery. You are wasting your time. There was massive fraud and corrupt media and government saying there was not are lying.

Smartass answer. Criminals love to gloat. Small petty people with power.

That's an insurrection.
As I said, saying it does not make it true no matter how many times you say it but it will convince more people that it's true without any evidence. 50 Trump lawsuits, lacking any evidence of massive election fraud was not able to change a single vote nor was Trump's pleas and threats directed at legislators or governors.

That's an insurrection.
As I said, saying it does not make it true no matter how many times you say it but it will convince more people that it's true without any evidence. 50 Trump lawsuits was not able to change a single vote nor was Trump's pleas and threats directed at legislators or governors.
There are mountains of evidence and evidence being kept from discovery. Courts refuse to hear the evidence and are helping keep certain items( ballots and machines) from discovery. You are wasting your time. There was massive fraud and corrupt media and government saying there was not are lying.
Lies, damn lies, and conspiracy theories. You got nuthin'.

Who's gloating? It sounds like a perfectly reasonable suggestion to me. You don't trust the election system? Don't vote.

Who's gloating? It sounds like a perfectly reasonable suggestion to me. You don't trust the election system? Don't vote.
What sounds reasonable to you is criminals and Communists running this country. So what you say makes no difference to me.

That's an insurrection.
Lies, damn lies, and conspiracy theories. You got nuthin'.
Watch Lindell's video. There is concrete proof of foreign hacking with time stamps and IPs. The sad part is our government knows it . They have the same data.

The real conspiracies are the massive fraud and cover up.

What sounds reasonable to you is criminals and Communists running this country. So what you say makes no difference to me.
Oh look, a deflection. What a surprise.

Not.

Oh look, a deflection. What a surprise.

Not.
It is not a deflection I simply told you that you are full of shit and that you are enabling criminals.

Forum List

Back