Leave Trump alone, please!

Abortion may not be, but interference between a woman and her doctor is also not looked upon kindly .
Here's the deal: When Americans are polled on specifics (which Democrat polling firms usually abstain from doing), they reveal that they support the right to an abortion during the first trimester. After that, support declines remarkably.

It is worthy to point out that this is the official Republican position. It's perfectly aligned with most people. When Dem polling firms break the question down into the dichotomy of "Pro Choice" and "Pro Life", it not only skews the perception of what people think when it comes to abortion, but it serves the interests of the Democrat Party.

I'm old enough to recall when the Democrats stance on this issue was "Safe, Legal and Rare".

Now it's: "Hey guys! I'm having my 9 month abortion Party, catch me on Tik Tok! I am woman hear me roar!"

In every single capacity, on every single issue, the Democrat Party has devolved into mindless degradation.

And abortion is no exception.

Here's the deal: When Americans are polled on specifics (which Democrat polling firms usually abstain from doing), they reveal that they support the right to an abortion during the first trimester. After that, support declines remarkably.

It is worthy to point out that this is the official Republican position. It's perfectly aligned with most people. When Dem polling firms break the question down into the dichotomy of "Pro Choice" and "Pro Life", it not only skews the perception of what people think when it comes to abortion, but it serves the interests of the Democrat Party.

I'm old enough to recall when the Democrats stance on this issue was "Safe, Legal and Rare".

Now it's: "Hey guys! I'm having my 9 month abortion Party, catch me on Tik Tok! I am woman hear me roar!"

In every single capacity, on every single issue, the Democrat Party has devolved into mindless degradation.

And abortion is no exception.
Yeah, I don’t think this sort of thing shrinks the gender gap any. As a matter of fact, it’s these kinds of lies that the population is catching on to and making them reconsider voting for any Republican.

Yeah, I don’t think this sort of thing shrinks the gender gap any. As a matter of fact, it’s these kinds of lies that the population is catching on to and making them reconsider voting for any Republican.
And what lies would that be?

Did you not bring receipts to this conversation?

And what lies would that be?

Did you not bring receipts to this conversation?
“Hey guys! I’m having my 9 month abortion party, catch me on Tik Tok! I am woman, hear me roar.”

Hardly what I would consider truthful, but truth seems to have some alternative meaning in Trumpland!

Forum List

Back