Left Admits: Racism Charges Against Tea Parties a Tactic, Not a Truth

Never said anything about you.......just the position you posted Sherry.

However, when insulting people, I generally go for gender based attacks and work my way up from there. If I actually knew and cared about what you thought of me, I would pay more attention to you.

I don't.

Never said anything about you.......just the position you posted Sherry.

However, when insulting people, I generally go for gender based attacks and work my way up from there. If I actually knew and cared about what you thought of me, I would pay more attention to you.

I don't.

You know everything you need to know about me. I'm a woman and you didn't agree with what I had to say. That's all it takes to get some guys going. Seriously though, you provide some good chuckles with your verbal tirades.:D

"House ******" is a term used to describe the slaves that were allowed to work in the house instead of the field. Might wanna look into the history of that term sometime.

As far as being a racist? Nope. Didn't really know any black people when I was living in Montana, but when I got into boot camp, I realized they were pretty much like me and doing the same shit I was doing.

I have a really bad problem with racists by the way, saw a whole bunch of it in Meridian MS while going through school.

And........that's pretty much the attitude that the GOP has about Obama. He's not supposed to be in the seat of power, because he's "beneath" that station, and therefore should not be in the White House.

So Jeremy, pull yourself into that pouch and go fuck yourself.

Boot camp taught you that "they" were pretty much like you? And this turn of amazing logic and phraseology gives credence to your analysis about the GOP?

That there is comedy.

What did Boot Camp teach you about generalizations?

First off.....I grew up in Montana, and didn't see my first black person until I was a senior in High School. His name was Jimmy Goode and he was one of my best friends, a tackle on the football team.

I also grew up in a household that was inherently racist. My Grandparents had many things to say about people who weren't white. When I first left for boot camp, my grandparents told me "you're gonna meet a lot of good people, feel free to bring any of them home as long as they're white".

Boot camp taught me (because the CC kept drilling it into all of us) that we are all the same, no matter the color, because we were all doing the same thing.

Never saw race after that.

And........that's pretty much the attitude that the GOP has about Obama. He's not supposed to be in the seat of power, because he's "beneath" that station, and therefore should not be in the White House.
Wrong. The GOP thinks Obama shouldn't be in the White House because he's a leftist whose agenda will damage the nation.

And history is proving them correct.

The left likes flinging about the "Racist!!" charge because it means they don't have to defend Obama's policies.

The last refuge and all that happy horseshit.

Hiya Dave!

"House ******" is a term used to describe the slaves that were allowed to work in the house instead of the field. Might wanna look into the history of that term sometime.

As far as being a racist? Nope. Didn't really know any black people when I was living in Montana, but when I got into boot camp, I realized they were pretty much like me and doing the same shit I was doing.

I have a really bad problem with racists by the way, saw a whole bunch of it in Meridian MS while going through school.

Boot camp taught you that "they" were pretty much like you? And this turn of amazing logic and phraseology gives credence to your analysis about the GOP?

That there is comedy.

First off.....I grew up in Montana, and didn't see my first black person until I was a senior in High School. His name was Jimmy Goode and he was one of my best friends, a tackle on the football team.

I also grew up in a household that was inherently racist. My Grandparents had many things to say about people who weren't white. When I first left for boot camp, my grandparents told me "you're gonna meet a lot of good people, feel free to bring any of them home as long as they're white".

Boot camp taught me (because the CC kept drilling it into all of us) that we are all the same, no matter the color, because we were all doing the same thing.

It's actually a great story. If it's true, then I feel sorry for you having such an ignorant upbringing but I applaud your service to the country and your ability to see through that bullshit.

Now what about all you posted substantiates your own version of the bullshit generalizations you were taught as a child?

What about the generalizations? Generalizations and blanket statements don't really work all that well when it comes to humans.

Considering the upbringing I've had, as well as the various things that have happened to me over the course of my life, well..........many people (including shrinks that I had to see to get my security clearances) have stated that I'm kinda unique, because I should have gone bad a long time ago, yet I'm reasonably well adjusted and happy.

Best part? Some of the more horrific experiences of my childhood I can use to bail out others who have or are going through some of the crap that I survived and learned to deal with in a healthy way.

People are unique, and if you look for the similarities rather than the differences, you get a LOT farther. If you can do it without bias, the people you are talking to are generally willing to share their knowledge with you.

And yes......that story is 100 percent true. I've got others that are just as impressive.

That's why you need to just ignore these tactics... they aren't working, they're backfiring. What does it mean to be called a racist anymore? It's a joke.

For me it's more like, "yeah, yeah, whatever".
No way...The baseless attacks need to be encouraged.

It lets us all see just who leftloons are.

Only so long as conservatives have brains enough not to address these baseless attacks and just keep right on telling the truth.

I about pull my hair out on this board, with people that instantly fall for the name calling and start getting defensive instead of calling them on the tactic.

We ALL need to get on board not letting the left get away with this tactic.

You are right on that one.

Why then are the tea partiers making a big show out of kicking racists out of the tea party if there are no racists in the tea party?

And, more importantly, why is the OP broadbrushing 'the left' as being guilty of broadbrushing the tea party?

A bit hypocritical wouldn't you say?

Because some people haven't figured out this lame tactic. They still think they have to cozy up to the liberal media.

Everyone needs to learn that the definition of a liberal calling ANYONE a racist, is a liberal losing an argument, so he wants to change the subject fast and put the person winning on defensive.

The fact that there are all these charges of racism at the Tea Party, means the Tea Party is winning the debate, Democrats know it, and they are desperately trying to smear them before November.

So many liberals against war, but they're happy to create civil unrest in our own country.

Hey bitch bits.......might wanna take another look around.......

Last I checked, it wasn't the liberals showing up at health care rallies with signs stating that it's time to water the tree of Liberty again and loaded weapons.

It was the tea bagging assholes such as yourself.

Might wanna study the history again.

As far as the tea baggers being racist? Yep. They're pissed there's a black man in their white house. House ******* are supposed to only show up there to work and then leave, not live there (at least according to most of them).

Try again dipshit, you're wrong.

See what I mean?

Thank you for proving me right.

LOSING THE DEBATE. So all he can so is spew COMPETELY BASELESS ACCUSATIONS and hope we are stupid enough to fall for it and become defensive.

That isn't how to debate a liberal. The way to debate a liberal is remind them WHAT BIG HYPOCRITICS they are and remind them just WHO was having protests calling for violence.

Show pictures like the ones below. Yes! Such "peaceful" protest from the left. YET, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton scolded us and told us this was PATRIOTIC. Why dissent and "free speech" is patriotic.

ONLY when we disagreed with Obama's policies did it suddenly become "violent" and "hate speech" and "racist."

Freaking LYING HYPOCRITES.

That's is how you debate liberals. Don't defend against the BS they spew. EXPOSE THEIR LYING HYPOCRISY.

IMG_5811.JPG

Protester at the "Global Day of Action" rally on March 18, 2006.

120-2044_IMG.JPG

Bush being lynched in effigy at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" on April 10, 2004.

129-2960_IMG.JPG

Pro-intifada sign and literature at the August 29, 2004 anti-Israel rally.
IMG_7953.JPG

Anti-Israel protester at the "Stop the U.S.-Israeli War" rally on August 12, 2006.

143-4350_IMG.JPG
143-4360_IMG.JPG

Rioters burning Bush in effigy and the American flag following the post-election rally on November 3, 2004.

120-2074_IMG.JPG

Call for global "armed resistance" at the "Insurgence Solidarity March" on April 10, 2004.

120-2038_IMG.JPG

Terrorist sympathizer at the April 10, 2004 rally.

118-1848_IMG.JPG

Terrorist sympathizer at the April 10, 2004 rally.

IMG_5894.JPG

A mother helps her young daughter play "Pin the Molotov on the Cop Car" at the Anarchist Bookfair, March 18, 2006.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Like I said twat lips, it's the tea baggers that are looking for civil unrest.

You're wrong as usual slut.

Yeah, it's not the left that wants civil unrest! Noooooooooooooooo! Of course not!

Think these are Tea Party signs. Guess again! They are anti-war signs from a rally in San Fran!
San Francisco "Anti-War" Rally: The New Communist/Truth/Jihad Alliance

IMG_3059.JPG

...World Can't Wait (an offshoot of the Revolutionary Communist Party)...

IMG_3165.JPG

Mostly the crowd was angry that Obama didn't instantly end all wars, as promised.

IMG_3098.JPG

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

IMG_0850.JPG

Some LaRouchite cult members showed up with Obama-Hitler signs. Will the Left now be accused of bigotry, intolerance and hate crimes because someone who showed up at their rally put a Hitler mustache on the President? Signs point to "No."

Baptists have a really fucked up view of the Bible.

Don't believe? Check the differences between Northern and Southern Baptist.

Fucked up thing? Both of 'em use the SAME FUCKING BOOK!

How would you know??

Your discourse hardly betrays that you have ever read it!

What about the generalizations? Generalizations and blanket statements don't really work all that well when it comes to humans.

I agree.

Considering the upbringing I've had, as well as the various things that have happened to me over the course of my life, well..........many people (including shrinks that I had to see to get my security clearances) have stated that I'm kinda unique, because I should have gone bad a long time ago, yet I'm reasonably well adjusted and happy.

Best part? Some of the more horrific experiences of my childhood I can use to bail out others who have or are going through some of the crap that I survived and learned to deal with in a healthy way.

People are unique, and if you look for the similarities rather than the differences, you get a LOT farther. If you can do it without bias, the people you are talking to are generally willing to share their knowledge with you.

And yes......that story is 100 percent true. I've got others that are just as impressive.

So.... about that generalization you made about the GOP......

Actually, I've had a lot of positive females in my life, and have learned many things from them.

Personally? I really dig women, they know stuff that dudes don't, which is why on occasion, my grandmother would shoo me out of the house and tell me to hang out with the guys in the garage.

My general response to her was that I already knew mechanics, I knew how to work and do manly things, but I was more interested in understanding what they knew, because I knew it would be useful later in life.

Most women that I've ever spent time with have told me that I'm unlike any other male that they've ever met because I like doing things they like doing.

Try again. You're failing miserably trying to pigeonhole me into some fucked up title based on what you've seen me post.

Incidentally, dudes that piss me off get the same kind of abuse that you receive.

In other words he likes women as long as they are air heads and just agree with everything he says.

Any woman that has a mind of her own, he calls all the names he has spewed in this thread.

Yes, you are a very big mysogonist.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That there is comedy.

In other words he didn't have much personality before that and boot camp beat the rest of it out of him.

Now he has no tolerance for ANYONE that dares think differently than him, and he openly spews that intolerance all over this thread.

;)

BWAAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!

YOU JUST SPEWED ALL KINDS OF GENERALIZATIONS ABOUT THE TEA PARTY!!!!!!!!!

And now you are going to preach to us about making blanket statements?????

Do you have half a brain???????? YOU JUST DEFEATED YOUR OWN ARGUMENT WITH YOUR OWN SELF RIGHTEOUS HYPOCRISY!!!!!

You are officially owned, and you did it to yourself.

You can run away now!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow you met some racists in MS. That's a fucking shocker. :lol:
Your blind prejudice about conservatives being racist because they speak out about Obama is no better than the idiot red necks in Mississippi you met in regards to African Americans. You are just as small minded and just as pathetic.

Forum List

Back