Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Left are a Bunch of Psychotic Freaks

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The participation trophy generation.

FB9CFE84-4217-454E-959E-CF9712332A8E.jpeg

A man says he was asked not to wear a shirt supporting President Trump at a gym that he attends in Troy, Mo.

Staff Sgt. Jake Talbot says he has worn the shirt to CDY Fitness in Troy many times before but on Sunday, he says the owner asked him not to wear the shirt again, saying the shirt was offensive to her and others.

“I was just puzzled there for a second. She said that it was racist and represents racism and that’s when I when I was like ‘oh, you’re done,” said Talbot.

Talbot says he finished his workout before posting his frustrations to Facebook.

“The owner Liz came up to me and said that Trump shirt I had on was offensive and said I needed to remove it in order to work out there, and that it is linked to racism. I hate the word, its used way too loosely. It’s 2019, get the hell over it, it’s not racism,” Talbot said.

The gym’s owner declined an interview with News 4 but says the shirt made several members uncomfortable. On Sunday she went online and posted that the gym “shouldn’t be a political forum for anyone.”

Man told his Trump shirt made local gym goers 'uncomfortable,' was asked to not wear it to the gym anymore

Libs can't seem to face up to the facts
All tense and nervous and can't relax
they can't sleep 'cause Trump’s on fire
the triggered left consequences are dire

Psycho POTUS
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better
Run run run run run run run away oh oh

Psycho POTUS
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better
Run, run, run, run, run, run, run, away oh oh oh
Yeah yeah yeah yeah!

w/apologies to Talkin' Heads....~S~

View attachment 242427
A man says he was asked not to wear a shirt supporting President Trump at a gym that he attends in Troy, Mo.

Staff Sgt. Jake Talbot says he has worn the shirt to CDY Fitness in Troy many times before but on Sunday, he says the owner asked him not to wear the shirt again, saying the shirt was offensive to her and others.

“I was just puzzled there for a second. She said that it was racist and represents racism and that’s when I when I was like ‘oh, you’re done,” said Talbot.

Talbot says he finished his workout before posting his frustrations to Facebook.

“The owner Liz came up to me and said that Trump shirt I had on was offensive and said I needed to remove it in order to work out there, and that it is linked to racism. I hate the word, its used way too loosely. It’s 2019, get the hell over it, it’s not racism,” Talbot said.

The gym’s owner declined an interview with News 4 but says the shirt made several members uncomfortable. On Sunday she went online and posted that the gym “shouldn’t be a political forum for anyone.”

Man told his Trump shirt made local gym goers 'uncomfortable,' was asked to not wear it to the gym anymore
Just think of the shirt as a cake decoration for a gay couple

Libs really can't stand people who object to their views in the slightest. I still see people wearing gear with B. Hussein O or Hillary Clinton gear, and really I could care less. But the Liberal opposition to even kids wearing Conservative clothing is really insane and anti-American.

View attachment 242427

Dude, your posts get more and more twisted by the day.
Get some help.

View attachment 242427

No one is asking libs to design Trump fashions, just to not go insane when they see them.

Who goes to a gym anymore except wanting to be seen?

Also the owner is retarded if wearing a Trump T-Shirt is racist and I bet she would have no problem with Obama or Clinton shirts...
Neither Obama nor Clinton had the support of every white supremacist group in the country. See the difference? You`re welcome.

View attachment 242427

You ready to start baking gay wedding cakes yet?

Also the owner is retarded if wearing a Trump T-Shirt is racist and I bet she would have no problem with Obama or Clinton shirts...
Neither Obama nor Clinton had the support of every white supremacist group in the country. See the difference? You`re welcome.

Really?

Obama had the support of racist blacks, so let make this clear you hate Trump because of those that voted for him?

Also wearing a T-Shirt with his damn name is not racist and if so then you are nuts!

There are only a couple of hundred white supremacists in the whole country, if you were paying attention to their big event in Washington DC last summer.

Why is it important who these people support one way or another?

"Gym shouldn't be a political forum for anyone"

As she made it political....stupid leftists

They got NAMBLA and the Communist Party of the United States.

There are only a couple of hundred white supremacists in the whole country, if you were paying attention to their big event in Washington DC last summer.

Why is it important who these people support one way or another?

Simple, those like August West believe everyone that voted against Clinton is a white supremacist, well that is what they were told to believe...

Forum List

Back