Left Are Terrified of Mike Johnson

It's interesting watching the pseudo Christians wield him like a weapon. He appears to be a devout True Believer, and they're happy to leverage that for their own autocratic gain.

We haven't learned about mixing distorted religion and politics. There is no shortage of historical examples of how harmful it can be. Our Founders may have failed. Or we failed them. They expected too much.
Understandably, they were ill prepared........for all their genius.........in anticipating Trumpery with all it represents. Then again, I doubt anyone could have predicted it 50 years ago let alone 250. Who could have imagined such an obviously self interested charlatan could dupe so many Americans?

Understandably, they were ill prepared........for all their genius.........in anticipating Trumpery with all it represents. Then again, I doubt anyone could have predicted it 50 years ago let alone 250. Who could have imagined such an obviously self interested charlatan could dupe so many Americans?

Yes, because the democrats position of "bake that cake, approve of homosexuality, and celebrate he/she's" is right up Evangelical's alley.

Yeah, exactly. I've said it a thousand times -- this has never been about him. It's about a populace that can fall for a blatant con man.

View attachment 854076

Makes me a very happy man he #2 in line for the White House behind Harris. I really didn’t know much about him, but the immediate outrage by the Left accusing of bogus things like this has made me a veerrrryyyy happy man.

“Left Are Terrified of Mike Johnson”

lol

Wrong.

They find him pathetic and ridiculous.

They also oppose Johnson because he is in fact wrong on the issues.

And they have an appropriate, warranted concern with regard to Johnson’s willful ignorance, his hatred of gay and transgender Americans, and his propensity for theocratic authoritarianism.

“Left Are Terrified of Mike Johnson”

lol

Wrong.

They find him pathetic and ridiculous.

They also oppose Johnson because he is in fact wrong on the issues.

And they have an appropriate, warranted concern with regard to Johnson’s willful ignorance, his hatred of gay and transgender Americans, and his propensity for theocratic authoritarianism.
Careful, I’ll have him read Psalm 23 to open Congress tomorrow.

How many topics are there on this board of AOC? You all must be terrified of her.
what are those topics about??

sure arent a parents relationship with their son over a known societal problem,,

FFS you leftist lost your minds when he sad he lived paycheck to paycheck instead of insider stock trading like most of the other polis in congress,, sure sounds like hes there to do a job and not to get rich,,

Yeah, exactly. I've said it a thousand times -- this has never been about him. It's about a populace that can fall for a blatant con man.
Yep. Anyone who listens to Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Adam Schiff, anyone who watches Morning Joe, The View, or CNN can easily fall for a con man.

Last edited:
As long as the Left is crying over Mike Johnson and we have the Right weeping over Joe Biden, it gives me hope that the country will maintain a course down the middle which is the path preferred by most Americans.
No, that's called public discord and polarization caused by fraud and misinformation.
There's nothing good about it.

Forum List

Back