Left Korea

Provide proof that PG&E isn't clearing around lines. They cut two trees on our property this year alone.
The proof is they are shutting off power because branches are hitting their lines, duh.

Do you understand that hurricane force winds will topple the poles the wires are attached to? What utilities should be doing, but won’t, until REGULATED to do so, is bury the power lines.
For the first time in US history electricity is intentionally being turned off to millions of Americans.
And you Leftards try to spin that into being a good thing.

Leftism never builds, it only destroys.

Electric power always goes first. In Venezuela, North Korea, Puerto Rico, California. It’s because it rapidly becomes impossible to lie when you actually have to produce something from something and Marxist theory doesn’t push a single electron.
This is the future of the entire country if they get more power nationwide.
Thanks for the laughs. If democrats get more power then more places will have droughts and high winds with wildfires. Again thanks for the laughs. Derpa.
California has record rainfall this year. High winds are nothing new.
Only thing new is the large number of fires constantly ravaging the State and millions of its citizens having to live in 1849 conditions.
All since Democrats took control and said clearing brush from power lines is horrible for the wildlife.

I wonder how 200 foot tall flames are on the wildlife and eco systems.

upload_2019-10-31_7-51-27.gif

I live here, asshole and I'm in the dark and have been for days on end. So shut your stupid face!
I too was without power three times this year due to the weather so learn to stop whining and deal with it.
Meanwhile the rest of the country has power that is not shut down by the utility company. If storms or wind takes down the power the utility company is out as soon as possible.
Where I live it usually takes three days to two weeks.
But did the utility cut the power to keep the storm from knocking out power or starting fires? No it was knocked out by the storm not by the utility company.

So? Not a big risk of fires in a rainstorm that's knocking down power lines. These are hurricane force winds and no rain. They don't want to see the wind knock over a power pole and start a fire.
You are trying to say that no where else in our nation do they have wind and drought. That is hilarious.
Either you do not understand the real world or you are uneducated.
There are lots of areas that have and do have high winds and drought. Texas for one got over a year long drought not that long ago. They have had 60 and 80 mile an hour winds.

Did you pick that line up while at recess yesterday?

It is not a line, it is a fact. Posting personals things like that on the web is not a safe way to go.

I too was without power three times this year due to the weather so learn to stop whining and deal with it.
Meanwhile the rest of the country has power that is not shut down by the utility company. If storms or wind takes down the power the utility company is out as soon as possible.
Where I live it usually takes three days to two weeks.
But did the utility cut the power to keep the storm from knocking out power or starting fires? No it was knocked out by the storm not by the utility company.

So? Not a big risk of fires in a rainstorm that's knocking down power lines. These are hurricane force winds and no rain. They don't want to see the wind knock over a power pole and start a fire.
You are trying to say that no where else in our nation do they have wind and drought. That is hilarious.
Either you do not understand the real world or you are uneducated.
There are lots of areas that have and do have high winds and drought. Texas for one got over a year long drought not that long ago. They have had 60 and 80 mile an hour winds.

He loves Democratic governance and cannot tolerate any criticism of it.

I take it you have no issue with how the California government is handling its affairs.

Since I do not live in Cali I do not really give a flying fuck.

How are they impacting your life?
Yep, another spin and deflection. California is the prime example and warning of what happens when Democrats gain control.

I take it you have no issue with how the California government is handling its affairs.

Yep, another spin and deflection. California is the prime example and warning of what happens when Democrats gain control.

CFerwvDWAAAHhUw.jpg

California is ‘winning’ its way into the Stone Age.

The same California that has been the seedbed of world-famous companies — like the ones that make it possible for people to send widely viewed short missives of 280 characters or fewer and share and like images of grumpy cats — isn’t doing so well at keeping the lights on.

The same California that has boldly committed to drawing half of its energy from renewable sources by 2025 — and 100 percent renewable energy by 2045 — can’t manage its existing energy infrastructure.

The same California that has pushed its electricity rates to the highest in the contiguous United States through its mandates and regulations doesn’t provide continuous access to that overpriced electricity.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom, who has to try to evade responsibility for this debacle while presiding over it, blames “dog-eat-dog capitalism” for the state’s current blackout crisis. It sounds like he is referring to robber barons who have descended on the state to suck it dry of profits while burning it to the ground.

But in fact, Newsom is talking about one of the most regulated industries in the state — namely, California’s energy utilities that answer to the state’s public utilities commission.

Yea, and it hurts his vagina to talk about it. He's a statist boot licker.

You don't think wacky Nancy is having a detrimental impact on the rest of America?

She is not part of the California government. Fuck, are you really this stupid?

You know, if you go back and get your GED they offer Government classes....just a thought

Forum List

Back