Left Korea

I live here, asshole and I'm in the dark and have been for days on end. So shut your stupid face!
I too was without power three times this year due to the weather so learn to stop whining and deal with it.
Meanwhile the rest of the country has power that is not shut down by the utility company. If storms or wind takes down the power the utility company is out as soon as possible.

Meanwhile the rest of the country does not have the same drought and extreme weather conditions occurring so that power must be shut off to prevent more devastating fires.
Lousy spin.
Same exact weather when Republicans controlled the State and power was always maintained with a lot few fires.

Look at what they are spending on;
Here's how $183 billion in taxpayer dollars will be spent in California's new budget
No underbrush management, no basic government.
Plenty for public employee pensions .
Could have had a huge fleet of these for what they’ve pissed away on their train to nowhere.

upload_2019-10-30_14-56-36.gif

Fake news from fake people with fake agendas. This is the real unphotoshopped satellite picture...

United%20States%20at%20night%20NASA.jpeg
I live here, asshole and I'm in the dark and have been for days on end. So shut your stupid face!
I too was without power three times this year due to the weather so learn to stop whining and deal with it.
Meanwhile the rest of the country has power that is not shut down by the utility company. If storms or wind takes down the power the utility company is out as soon as possible.

Meanwhile the rest of the country does not have the same drought and extreme weather conditions occurring so that power must be shut off to prevent more devastating fires.
Lol. Yeah California is the only part of the country to have drought or winds. You bet.
Perhaps if pg&e actually took care of their transmission equipment and the state cleared out around the lines. Nah it makes more sense to blame the weather. Other areas have the same conditions or worse.

Fake news from fake people with fake agendas. This is the real unphotoshopped satellite picture...

Lousy spin.
Same exact weather when Republicans controlled the State and power was always maintained with a lot few fires.

A lot few fires? What kind of retarded are you? California has never experienced the exact same conditions as it is now, extreme drought coupled with hurricane force winds. PG&E, due to recent lawsuits, is being overly cautious. It has nothing to do with who is in office, hack.

Lol. Yeah California is the only part of the country to have drought or winds. You bet.
Perhaps if pg&e actually took care of their transmission equipment and the state cleared out around the lines. Nah it makes more sense to blame the weather. Other areas have the same conditions or worse.
Provide proof that PG&E isn't clearing around lines. They cut two trees on our property this year alone.

Would it really be too hard to believe that California has too many problems?
Last time I was there they were painting white lines on the dirt because that was cheaper then repairing the road. Two places on one road were marked by signs to stop and listen because the road was down to one lane because the other side had washed away six months ago.
One road had no markings because it was nothing more then a dirt road, not bad for a supposed state road.

A city park I was in had fencing at one time. Most of it was on the ground. The trash barrels had overflowed a long time ago and it seemed no one bothered about it as there was at least another barrel worth around them. It was not like it was a busy park. Trash seemed to find areas to stack up in.

You can usually tell when some place is loosing financial ground just by looking around. Then when you realize that the state is Trillions of dollars in debt and even wanting to tax text messages you understand just how bad it has gotten.

try driving I5 to San Francisco. Your teeth ache afterwards.

Lousy spin.

A lot few fires? What kind of retarded are you? California has never experienced the exact same conditions as it is now, extreme drought coupled with hurricane force winds. PG&E, due to recent lawsuits, is being overly cautious. It has nothing to do with who is in office, hack.

Yes it does. PGE was the subject of a law passed which made them pay for fires in land they served...even if they didn’t cause the fire.
Any normal businessman would throw up his hands and leave.
My sister abandoned a medical clinic in California after a judge ruled she had to pay an employee who didn’t show up to work. Nobody in the office even knew who she was. She owns clinics all over the country but said she will build in Zimbabwe before she tries California again.
Or read about the horror of a Mexican man who lost the cottage he inherited from his mother which proceeds he was planning to send his daughter to college with. In California the stare hires lawyers to keep squatters in houses. There are websites directing squatters to houses where the state will force the owner to pay them 20000 to leave.

The Hostile Occupation of Carlos Lopez’s House

Squatters’ takeover of Torrance home illustrates landlord frustrations with state law – Daily Breeze

Lousy spin.

Yes it does. PGE was the subject of a law passed which made them pay for fires in land they served...even if they didn’t cause the fire.
My sister abandoned a medical clinic in California after a judge ruled she had to pay an employee who didn’t show up to work. Nobody in the office even knew who she was. She owns clinics all over the country but said she will build in Zimbabwe before she tries California again.
Or read about the horror of a Mexican man who lost the cottage he inherited from his mother which proceeds he was planning to send his daughter to college with. In California the stare hires lawyers to keep squatters in houses. There are websites directing squatters to houses where the state will force the owner to pay them 20000 to leave.

Squatters’ takeover of Torrance home illustrates landlord frustrations with state law – Daily Breeze
Nothing you just blathered has anything to do with the fires which has nothing to do with who is in office. :rolleyes:

Would it really be too hard to believe that California has too many problems?
Last time I was there they were painting white lines on the dirt because that was cheaper then repairing the road. Two places on one road were marked by signs to stop and listen because the road was down to one lane because the other side had washed away six months ago.
One road had no markings because it was nothing more then a dirt road, not bad for a supposed state road.

A city park I was in had fencing at one time. Most of it was on the ground. The trash barrels had overflowed a long time ago and it seemed no one bothered about it as there was at least another barrel worth around them. It was not like it was a busy park. Trash seemed to find areas to stack up in.

You can usually tell when some place is loosing financial ground just by looking around. Then when you realize that the state is Trillions of dollars in debt and even wanting to tax text messages you understand just how bad it has gotten.

try driving I5 to San Francisco. Your teeth ache afterwards.
Try taking a train, it hurts and that guy with the knife sitting next to you keeps staring at your kid.

Provide proof that PG&E isn't clearing around lines. They cut two trees on our property this year alone.
The proof is they are shutting off power because branches are hitting their lines, duh.

Where I live it usually takes three days to two weeks.

The proof is they are shutting off power because branches are hitting their lines, duh.

Do you understand that hurricane force winds will topple the poles the wires are attached to? What utilities should be doing, but won’t, until REGULATED to do so, is bury the power lines.

Do you understand that hurricane force winds will topple the poles the wires are attached to? What utilities should be doing, but won’t, until REGULATED to do so, is bury the power lines.
Never a problem until Democrats took over.

But did the utility cut the power to keep the storm from knocking out power or starting fires? No it was knocked out by the storm not by the utility company.

Lousy spin.

Nothing you just blathered has anything to do with the fires which has nothing to do with who is in office. :rolleyes:

Sure. Must be localized gamma rays or regional solar flux or something. Nobody’s fault. Just us Democrats running things we diddonufin.

But did the utility cut the power to keep the storm from knocking out power or starting fires? No it was knocked out by the storm not by the utility company.

So? Not a big risk of fires in a rainstorm that's knocking down power lines. These are hurricane force winds and no rain. They don't want to see the wind knock over a power pole and start a fire.

Lousy spin.

Sure. Must be localized gamma rays or regional solar flux or something. Nobody’s fault. Just us Democrats running things we diddonufin.

No, it's dry weather and high winds. If you think Democrats are responsible for those, you're attributing to them much more power than they actually have.

Lousy spin.

No, it's dry weather and high winds. If you think Democrats are responsible for those, you're attributing to them much more power than they actually have.
Santa Ana winds just started when Democrats took over California?

For the first time in US history electricity is intentionally being turned off to millions of Americans.
And you Leftards try to spin that into being a good thing.

Leftism never builds, it only destroys.

For the first time in US history electricity is intentionally being turned off to millions of Americans.

Electric power always goes first. In Venezuela, North Korea, Puerto Rico, California. It’s because it rapidly becomes impossible to lie when you actually have to produce something from something and Marxist theory doesn’t push a single electron.
This is the future of the entire country if they get more power nationwide.

Electric power always goes first. In Venezuela, North Korea, Puerto Rico, California. It’s because it rapidly becomes impossible to lie when you actually have to produce something from something and Marxist theory doesn’t push a single electron.
This is the future of the entire country if they get more power nationwide.
Thanks for the laughs. If democrats get more power then more places will have droughts and high winds with wildfires. Again thanks for the laughs. Derpa.

Forum List

Back