Left Savages Gay Writer For Saying People Stigmatize His Conservatism More Than His Sexuality

Gotta love these retards who take some cherrypicked Twits and then extrapolate them all the way to an entire side of a political population.

--- and then immediately change it to another extrapolation of the entire population of a sociopolitical movement of a hundred years ago, literally in the next sentence.

--- and then immediately change it back to "the Left" again, literally in the next sentence.

--- and then change it back to "Progressives" again, literally in the next sentence.

Logical argument is a lost art. It's like we're watching some vast contest where the object is to maximize the number of times one can shoot one's own argument in the foot.
Yet another Leftard attacks him.

According to your own link it appears to be a her.

Y'all should actually read your own links before you flush them into a thread.
Dufus plays the gender label game to divert from his proving the OP right.

Once again for the Illiterati ---

Your page is attributed to a "Joy Putnam" and appends this portrait ---

headshotnew.jpg

Go ahead and essplain to the class why you're using the pronoun "he". I'll watch.
Don’t you ever read links supplied, Shitforbrains? It’s about Chad Greene, you moron.

Don't you ever read posts, Shitforbrains? That was about the author and YOU for parroting it, not any "Chad Greene", you moron.

I see this as a "conservatives love gays too!" piece meant to blur otherwise clear and distinct lines between cult ideology on the far left, and conservative principles in the middle and right. Beware of pieces that paint "conservatives as gay". It's the next crucial increment in the cult normalizing across the board, that which is indicative of mental instability in the form of sexual kinks. The Bible simply forbids the spread of the idea of "homosexuality as normal", anyone who thinks or does otherwise is condemned to hell. See Jude 1 for details. You can extend compassion to homosexual INDIVIDUALS and help them confront their sin. But you are NEVER to aid in promoting the IDEA of homosexuality "as normal" in any culture at any time.

Jude 1 is very clear about this.

I unnistan he has a birfday coming up.

Maybe Santa will bring you and OP-boi a clue machine.
I know who Joy Putnam and Chad Greene are
and I know what their respective places are in the OP. How can you possibly mock someone who didn't make the idiotic simple mistake that you did? Your fucking idiocy goes on as if you never made a big fool of yourself. Amazing.

Again, didn't need to. Again, I read the setup, which was crippled by its own fallacies,which *IS* what I criticized.
Why, after all, shoot the wounded?

How in fact could I quote the erroneous terms OF that setup, if I "hadn't read" it?

Duh??
You claimed you didn't read the OP and now you try to back track and claim you did. Fuck off!
You are not only stupid but a terrible liar.
And there are no "fallacies" in the piece. It's the personal experiences of a gay man who has been attacked by leftists for being a conservative.
And again, the byline is the very first thing you come to when reading the OP. Joy Putnam is not the focus of the OP.
She wrote it! Duh....

I know nothing of this "Chad Greene". I saw the low-hanging fruit of blatant fallacy and I devoured it. Yum.
Urp. 'Scuse me.
There is NO blatant fallacy, asshole! It's one man's account of who is attacking him and why.
I didn't read...I did read...I don't know who this man is...I do know his accounts are false.
What a fucking liar!

Actually it's not necessary to sign your posts. We can see your name to the left. Which at this point you might want to change and start over.
Only a total moron would try to dig his way out of the hole you put yourself in. You don't even have the brains to shut up and go away. You just compound your idiocy. Smart!

I unnistan he has a birfday coming up.

Maybe Santa will bring you and OP-boi a clue machine.
I know who Joy Putnam and Chad Greene are
and I know what their respective places are in the OP. How can you possibly mock someone who didn't make the idiotic simple mistake that you did? Your fucking idiocy goes on as if you never made a big fool of yourself. Amazing.

Again, didn't need to. Again, I read the setup, which was crippled by its own fallacies,which *IS* what I criticized.
Why, after all, shoot the wounded?

How in fact could I quote the erroneous terms OF that setup, if I "hadn't read" it?

Duh??
You claimed you didn't read the OP and now you try to back track and claim you did. Fuck off!

I made no such claim at all. You're a fucking liar.

Go ahead, fucking liar -------- prove me wrong.

Yet another Leftard attacks him.

headshotnew.jpg

Go ahead and essplain to the class why you're using the pronoun "he". I'll watch.
Don’t you ever read links supplied, Shitforbrains? It’s about Chad Greene, you moron.

Don't you ever read posts, Shitforbrains? That was about the author and YOU for parroting it, not any "Chad Greene", you moron.
:dig::abgg2q.jpg:

And there are no "fallacies" in the piece. It's the personal experiences of a gay man who has been attacked by leftists

Oh really.

Says "the left" on my screen, not (some) "leftists" but the entire "left".

Then it says "Progressives". Again, all of them, even though dead for a century.

Then it says "the left" again.

Then it says "Progressives" again.

*ALL* of this I already pointed out in my FIRST FUCKING POST HERE, flaming idiot. And mind you, all of these rotating labels applied to anonymous Twit users whose overall politics the writer and the OP would have no way to know anyway.

PURE 100% USDA PRIME fallacy meat.

Go ahead flaming idiot ------------ prove me wrong there too. Fucking liar.

Last edited:
Only a total moron would try to dig his way out of the hole you put yourself in. You don't even have the brains to shut up and go away. You just compound your idiocy. Smart!
Pogo is a dishonest idjit, more intent on slamming conservatives than making a clear point about anything at all.

He is a step and a half above a troll, not worth the time.

headshotnew.jpg

:dig::abgg2q.jpg:

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” --- Isaac Asimov

Pogo is a dishonest idjit, more intent on slamming conservatives than making a clear point about anything at all.

Amen! I have indulged him in the past but now he is attacking me for pointing out his lies.
He joins a small but choice list of people that are dead to me.

Amen! I have indulged him in the past but now he is attacking me for pointing out his lies.
He joins a small but choice list of people that are dead to me.

Still waiting for that prove-me-wrong, fuckface.....

A gay guy who fights against gay rights whining and bitching? Pass.
What a pathetic liar, you just validated his point with your baseless attack, Shitforbrains
He votes republican. Stripping rights for people who are gay is right there in the republican platform. You also favor stripping rights from people who are gay. You and Pullmann can go fuck yourselves.

What a pathetic liar, you just validated his point with your baseless attack, Shitforbrains
He votes republican. Stripping rights for people who are gay is right there in the republican platform. You also favor stripping rights from people who are gay. You and Pullmann can go fuck yourselves.
And here we have a thread filled by leftist posts attacking him for being conservative.

Mean people suck, and modern progressives tend to be very mean people.

Left Savages Gay Writer For Saying People Stigmatize His Conservatism More Than His Sexuality.

“Progressives proceeded to prove Chad Greene’s original point — and negate their manicured image of being a haven of tolerance for LGBT people — by savaging him on social media.”

So what was he stigmatized ABOUT? What did he say? What did he write? Gay people can be ASSHOLES too. Really, what is the point?

Mean people suck, and modern progressives tend to be very mean people.

Left Savages Gay Writer For Saying People Stigmatize His Conservatism More Than His Sexuality.

“Progressives proceeded to prove Chad Greene’s original point — and negate their manicured image of being a haven of tolerance for LGBT people — by savaging him on social media.”

So what was he stigmatized ABOUT? What did he say? What did he write? Gay people can be ASSHOLES too. Really, what is the point?
I’m not going to read the article for you, asshole.

And here we have a thread filled by leftist posts attacking him for being conservative.
I’ll attack anybody who wants to strip rights away from and discriminate against people just because they were born gay.

What rights do other sex kinks like polygamists have?

Forum List

Back