Left wing hypocrites (yes redundant) believe that the appearance of fairness......

what the hell happened to you ?? lol

Education.

You should try it.

Here's a heads-up: I give links and sources for all of my quotes....start by getting a library card...then study the tomes I recommend.
I had 5 years worth of education at U of Cincy,,and 2 years worth in the Army besides the 20 in the worst part of brooklyn

Doesn't seem to have 'taken,' does it.
hate bragging but since you asked for it ,,,,,,,,,,it took ....enough to make me a multi millionaire

Is the same thing as fairness.

Well, isn't that true. Then please explain the validity of affirmative action and diversity in the work place.

Go ahead, we are all waiting.

The premise is analogous to: A network that pretends to put forth news but is just giving the appearance of putting forth news. But instead are putting forth propaganda disguised as news.

Like that?

From Williamsburg, Brooklyn tech grad
father had a clothing store many years ago there right across from williamsburg bridge ,called burt brown
what years? I graduated in 68'

my grandparents live across the bridge on the Manhattan side and owned a bakery, lots of bagels!!
tech needed you to pass tests to get in Tough school to get into,,,, Stuyvesant too Dad ended up in Astoria and I took over on his passing

father had a clothing store many years ago there right across from williamsburg bridge ,called burt brown

my grandparents live across the bridge on the Manhattan side and owned a bakery, lots of bagels!!
tech needed you to pass tests to get in Tough school to get into,,,, Stuyvesant too Dad ended up in Astoria and I took over on his passing
My cousin graduated from Stuyvesant and is now a cardiologist another went to the Bronx HS of science

most of the old time clothing stores are gone :frown:

most of the old time clothing stores are gone :frown:
rented out the property the store was on to a columbian restaurant,,,,,,

Forum List

Back