Left wing hypocrites (yes redundant) believe that the appearance of fairness......

Nope. AA was designed to get those discriminated against a way into the game, and it worked. Society is much less racist now and that is because there are very few of these still around:
d7b4853fb7f7bd540069228b0fe4-should-race-mixing-stop.jpg

Affirmative Action is racism, you fucking halfwit.
---
If you simplify the meaning of "racism", then perhaps AA is reverse racism.
However, racism can have an institutional meaning -- a system in which a dominant race benefits off the oppression of others.
AA is not racism in that case.
Love how pathetic moronic liberals use the term "reverse racism." Reversed racism is NO racism at all. No, judging someone on the color of skin and not the content of character is racism you piece of shit. Why don't you get together with your fucking grammar cop and check my spelling. You are fucking ignorant hypocritical clown for your pathetic democrat racists.
Reverse racism? How about reversing racism? What, too confusing for your stupid ass? Yeah, it is. Now, go play with your fucking grammar cop you fucking loser.
---
Wow, what a rant. Is the basic AA issue beyond the simple-minded black/white "racism" too complicated for you?

AA is pure & simple FAIRNESS to the minorities in the poorer neighborhoods (& non minorities too), with limited opportunities beyond gang/rap/sports activities, to improve their social standing.

We don't live in a society where every racial group has equal power, status, and opportunity. White people have never been enslaved, colonized, or forced to segregate. They did not face housing or job discrimination, police brutality, poverty, or incarceration at the level that black people did.
Awwwww, poor blacks in America. Not that you know or give a shit, do you know there are 35,000 black millionaires in this country?
---
Wow, 35,000 black millionaires ... out of 10,100,000 millionaires total.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND SIMPLE MATH?
That's one-third of 1% (.003).

And blacks make up 9% (.09) of total population.
They are underrepresented by 30x!

Yes, you just admitted that you're a callous fucking moron about this issue.

Affirmative Action is racism, you fucking halfwit.
---
If you simplify the meaning of "racism", then perhaps AA is reverse racism.
However, racism can have an institutional meaning -- a system in which a dominant race benefits off the oppression of others.
AA is not racism in that case.
Love how pathetic moronic liberals use the term "reverse racism." Reversed racism is NO racism at all. No, judging someone on the color of skin and not the content of character is racism you piece of shit. Why don't you get together with your fucking grammar cop and check my spelling. You are fucking ignorant hypocritical clown for your pathetic democrat racists.
Reverse racism? How about reversing racism? What, too confusing for your stupid ass? Yeah, it is. Now, go play with your fucking grammar cop you fucking loser.
---
Wow, what a rant. Is the basic AA issue beyond the simple-minded black/white "racism" too complicated for you?

AA is pure & simple FAIRNESS to the minorities in the poorer neighborhoods (& non minorities too), with limited opportunities beyond gang/rap/sports activities, to improve their social standing.

We don't live in a society where every racial group has equal power, status, and opportunity. White people have never been enslaved, colonized, or forced to segregate. They did not face housing or job discrimination, police brutality, poverty, or incarceration at the level that black people did.
Awwwww, poor blacks in America. Not that you know or give a shit, do you know there are 35,000 black millionaires in this country?
---
Wow, 35,000 black millionaires ... out of 10,100,000 millionaires total.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND SIMPLE MATH?
That's one-third of 1% (.003).

And blacks make up 9% (.09) of total population.
They are underrepresented by 30x!

Yes, you just admitted that you're a callous fucking moron about this issue.

You are a fucking moron.

Is the same thing as fairness.

Well, isn't that true. Then please explain the validity of affirmative action and diversity in the work place.

Go ahead, we are all waiting.

Is English your second language. BTW if it were not for Affirmative action (you probably don't know what Affirmative Action is) that psycho Clarence Thomas would not be on the SCOTUS.

When the top 3 candidates for the teabagging party keep saying that they are strict consitutionalist and that the Constitution is set in stone, so to speak, they are wrong.
Like you.

It solidifies the fact that the Constitution is a living breathing document. If it wasn't changed then blacks would still be less than a human being.
Sorry to break the news to all the calgary cruz and "the donald" and rubiorobot supporters.

Nope. AA was designed to get those discriminated against a way into the game, and it worked. Society is much less racist now and that is because there are very few of these still around:
d7b4853fb7f7bd540069228b0fe4-should-race-mixing-stop.jpg

Don't be silly.

You know very well it was a way to maintain power.

The Democrat Party was always the standard bearer for slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

Pick up Caro's biography of LBJ....the author of 'affirmative action'....

Prior to 1957, LBJ “had never supported civil rights legislation- any civil rights legislation. In the Senate and House alike, his record was an unbroken one of votes against every civil rights bill that had ever come to a vote: against voting rights bills; against bills that would have struck at job discrimination and at segregation in other areas of American life; even against bills that would have protected blacks from lynching.” Robert Caro, “Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson, vol.3,” p. xv.

So, what happened? An epiphany? The cynic in me says it was something else….
90% of white voters in the deep south vote republican Which were those slave states again??
Northern states also had slaves.

The Constitution was changed legally...via the amendment process, by Republicans over the wailing of the Democrats.

When the top 3 candidates for the teabagging party keep saying that they are strict consitutionalist and that the Constitution is set in stone, so to speak, they are wrong.
Like you.

It solidifies the fact that the Constitution is a living breathing document. If it wasn't changed then blacks would still be less than a human being.
Sorry to break the news to all the calgary cruz and "the donald" and rubiorobot supporters.

Don't be silly.

You know very well it was a way to maintain power.

The Democrat Party was always the standard bearer for slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

Pick up Caro's biography of LBJ....the author of 'affirmative action'....

Prior to 1957, LBJ “had never supported civil rights legislation- any civil rights legislation. In the Senate and House alike, his record was an unbroken one of votes against every civil rights bill that had ever come to a vote: against voting rights bills; against bills that would have struck at job discrimination and at segregation in other areas of American life; even against bills that would have protected blacks from lynching.” Robert Caro, “Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson, vol.3,” p. xv.

So, what happened? An epiphany? The cynic in me says it was something else….
90% of white voters in the deep south vote republican Which were those slave states again??

The Constitution was changed legally...via the amendment process, by Republicans over the wailing of the Democrats.

1. "they are wrong.Like you."
You may like me...but you mean "as you are."

2. I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.

3. There is no 'Living Constitution'....that's simply code for 'ignore the Constitution.'

4. The guidance of the Constitution is 'set in stone.' It is changeable...but only via the amendment process.

a. Justice Charles Evans Hughes said this in stating that no law could change the Constitution:

"If the people desire to give Congress the power to regulate industries within the State, and the relation of employers and employees in those industries, they are at liberty to declare their will in the appropriate manner; but it is not for the Court to amend the Constitution by judicial decision." http://www.barefootsworld.net/nortonuc08.html]

Now, aren't you sad that you never received a real education in government school?

Aren't you sorry you don't understand what you read.
And that your education made you a bit more stupid than ever
No matter how you try to make your point its all wrong.

Like you.

3. There is no 'Living Constitution'....that's simply code for 'ignore the Constitution.'

4. The guidance of the Constitution is 'set in stone.' It is changeable...but only via the amendment process.

a. Justice Charles Evans Hughes said this in stating that no law could change the Constitution:

"If the people desire to give Congress the power to regulate industries within the State, and the relation of employers and employees in those industries, they are at liberty to declare their will in the appropriate manner; but it is not for the Court to amend the Constitution by judicial decision." http://www.barefootsworld.net/nortonuc08.html]

Now, aren't you sad that you never received a real education in government school?

Like you.

"Aren't you sorry you don't understand what you read."

You Leftists are both stupid and diaphanous.....that means transparent.

You write a conclusion about your betters....me.....but have no quote that you can point to to support same.

So...yours is simply one more 'is not, issss noootttttt' post by an ignorant Liberal.
Ooops! Was that- 'ignorant Liberal'- redundant?

Like you.

You write a conclusion about your betters....me.....but have no quote that you can point to to support same.

So...yours is simply one more 'is not, issss noootttttt' post by an ignorant Liberal.
ot political ,,,see you're from bklyn ,,,me too ,,bed sty

Like you.

Brooklyn....the center of the world!

Like you.

Bed Sty and Boys High were not the center of the world But I did get an early street type education
You must have been in the high rent part of bklyn

Bed Sty and Boys High were not the center of the world But I did get an early street type education

Absolutely.

Had the finest of educations....my alma mater has the best fight song in the nation.

Now the bad news....

My local high school graduated
Bernie Sanders
Chuck Schumer
and
Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Absolutely.

Had the finest of educations....my alma mater has the best fight song in the nation.

Now the bad news....

My local high school graduated
Bernie Sanders
Chuck Schumer
and
Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
what year were you adopted from Asia

Forum List

Back