Left-Wing Madness at Butler University

Sure it is if you consistently put women and minorities front and center first. Then Christian holidays and whiteness get included after. The whole idea is getting rid of force of habit. It is how you successfully do healthy things like quitting smoking and losing weight. Works for keeping one's mind healthy, too.

Happy Kwanza and Regards from Rosie

" the school’s arts and sciences dean defended as a way to negate students’ inherent prejudices."

So only white male american heterosexuals have inherent prejudices?

Only white male heterosexuals spend 100% of their lives being privileged. That creates inherent prejudice from not being able to relate to not being a privileged American. The males really have no idea how life is for anyone not white, male and hetero.

The class is requiring the attempt at relating to lack of privilege.

Regards from Rosie

Simply not correct. Every race throughout history has been persecuted.

" the school’s arts and sciences dean defended as a way to negate students’ inherent prejudices."

Only white male heterosexuals spend 100% of their lives being privileged. That creates inherent prejudice from not being able to relate to not being a privileged American. The males really have no idea how life is for anyone not white, male and hetero.

Regards from Rosie

We've been discussing Americanism...not world-wide. Whites have never been subjected to life long slavery or genocide in this nation.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

We've been discussing Americanism...not world-wide. Whites have never been subjected to life long slavery or genocide in this nation.

Regards from Rosie

when was the last time anyone was a slave in this country? :eusa_boohoo:

Regards from Rosie

We've been discussing Americanism...not world-wide. Whites have never been subjected to life long slavery or genocide in this nation.Regards from Rosie

And neither have you or any blacks in generations. So kindly STFU!

This from those saying everyone must say "merry Christmas" and not "happy holidays" and "keep Christ In Xmas"

Those shoving PC language on others need not complain about rejecting whiteness nor maleness nor the other terms.

Regards from Rosie

Why wouldn't you keep Christ in Christmas since he's the reason for the holiday? No Christ? No Christmas. Pretty simple, huh.

Regards from someone with more common sense than your stupid ass

Regards from Rosie

Slavery? No, but to suggest groups of white people have never been subjected to oppression in this country only amplifies your gross ignorance.

“We, as a people, are intolerant of ragged garments and empty paunches. We are a people who have had no experience in physical tribulation. As a consequence, the ill-clad and destitute Irishman is repulsive to our habits and our tastes. We confound ill-clothing and destitution.”

– The Christian Examiner, 1848

Irish American immigration | In The Past Lane

Regards from someone more historically informed than you can ever hope to be

Sure it is if you consistently put women and minorities front and center first. Then Christian holidays and whiteness get included after. The whole idea is getting rid of force of habit. It is how you successfully do healthy things like quitting smoking and losing weight. Works for keeping one's mind healthy, too.

Happy Kwanza and Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

There goes that old bigoted jealousy again.

Regards from Rosie

Slavery? No, but to suggest groups of white people have never been subjected to oppression in this country only amplifies your gross ignorance.

“We, as a people, are intolerant of ragged garments and empty paunches. We are a people who have had no experience in physical tribulation. As a consequence, the ill-clad and destitute Irishman is repulsive to our habits and our tastes. We confound ill-clothing and destitution.”

Then you would know that no Irish American was ever a life long slave nor was a victim of genocide. Can't read the actual words written, can you.

I pwn the illiterate Taz. You have got to be a great dildo, tho'.....I'll give you that. Can't understand plain words = uncomplicated sex.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Then you would know that no Irish American was ever a life long slave nor was a victim of genocide. Can't read the actual words written, can you.

I pwn the illiterate Taz. You have got to be a great dildo, tho'.....I'll give you that. Can't understand plain words = uncomplicated sex.

Regards from Rosie
Relax, she's just a woman with a degree in Gay and Lesbian Haiku or something similar. You know what these women look like, so in a way you can't blame them. But yes, she's beyond the pale even considering her misfortune.

Regards from Rosie
Relax, she's just a woman with a degree in Gay and Lesbian Haiku or something similar. You know what these women look like, so in a way you can't blame them. But yes, she's beyond the pale even considering her misfortune.

Wow. There it is. Never thought I'd see one. But the evidence is overwhelming. Here it is! An actual, real, live ZERO trick pony.

Whoda thunk??!!

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Wow. There it is. Never thought I'd see one. But the evidence is overwhelming. Here it is! An actual, real, live ZERO trick pony.

Whoda thunk??!!

Regards from Rosie

Translation: He's got me dead to rights.

I didnt even know you could get a degree in lesbiam haiku.

November 29, 2012
By Bruce Bawer

Earlier this week, a link at Instapundit led me to a piece by one Ryan Lovelace, a gutsy college journalism major who has dared to tell the truth about the curricular lunacy at the place where he’s studying, “a small Midwestern liberal arts institution in Indianapolis” called Butler University. His primary focus is on Political Science 201: Research and Analysis, a class taught by a black woman who calls on students, in the name of “social justice,” to use “inclusive language,” meaning language that “affirms sexuality, racial and ethnic backgrounds,” and so on, and that, Lovelace writes, expects students “to disregard their ‘American-ness, maleness, whiteness, heterosexuality, middle-class status’ when writing and speaking in the classroom.”

---

Oh quit whining.

Its been the other way around for most of human history. It won't hurt the rabid rw's to get it through their thick skulls that there are women and men of color on this planet. Won't hurt you to include other sexual lifestyles either.

Just shut up and be glad that people are including ALL Americans instead of just those who look (and smell) like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.

Anyone who does their homework when deciding among choices for college, would know that Butler has a long tradition of left wing lunacy. Shouldn't come as any surprise to anyone.

Regards from Rosie

That sounds racist.....

I grew up in a somewhat privileged household.
But when I turned eighteen I got tossed out of the house and told to sink or swim.
Best thing that ever happened to me.....
I learned real quick it SUCKED living like a pauper and it gave me a great deal of motivation.
So yes white people do in fact taste poverty ...it's what we do to get out of it that
counts.

Never said whites don't experience impoverishment. But just being white confers privilege. Having black skin comes with a whole set of assumptions that must be overcome that whites do not have to.

You want an extra hard time coming from being somewhat privileged and getting kicked out at 18? Try getting kicked out at 18 for coming out as a gay man.

The familial difficulties are TONS worse for white male gays.

Regards from Rosie

So it's better to "come out"in a black family? Who Knew....?
Generally blacks bring the stigma on themselves. If you dress and speak like a gangster I would imagine you're going to have trouble in your life.

Its no different then the 18 year old hippie who refuses to cut his hair. One strike just walken through the door.
And yes I'm guilty of using first impressions to judge people.....most people are.
So in conclusion....when you are lumped in with a group that is considered "the under class" fair or not. It would behoove you act and dress in a manner that is the exact opposite if you want to succeed. It doesnt matter what color you are if you act in a manner that is accepted as proper.

Regards from Rosie

Then you would know that no Irish American was ever a life long slave nor was a victim of genocide.

No kidding, shit for brains. I believe I already said that, didn't I.

Can't read the actual words written, can you.

Yeah, I'm the one here who can't read. :lol:

Forum List

Back