Left wingers destroy California energy...the state imports 25% of all of it's energy. The wealthiest state in the Union and it can't provide power.

We should be optimizing our social infrastructure as well. A multiplier of two or more should be a requirement.
There you go again with your gibberish

what the hell does “optimizing our social infrastructure” mean?
Solving simple poverty on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States so employers can automate for their bottom line.
That is an absurd view of human nature. If you make it so people don't need to be productive or take care of themselves, they won't. Then you will have a nation of people who don't provide anything and live off of others. We already have a nearly 50-50, work vs not work society. To expand the amount of people who do not work because they simply don't feel like it would be disastrous. I can see people expanding their minds by taking drugs and writing bad poetry.

Thats what the red states are for....cheap dirty labor. In this world, you're either the guy holding the strings or the guy whose a puppet. California holds the strings. Sorry. Its cheaper to import energy from states that don't mind oil and coal companies ass raping them.
Poor 3-layered Candy Corn missed the memo about President Trump closing out the minimum wage issue by conspiring with other Americans to give high-paying jobs to everyone including minorities who never had a chance at the American dream come true for themselves.

Mr CC, you also missed the memo on the Demmies ahutting down those jobs President Trump furnished, using Covid to close down schools, churches, indoor theaters, almost all places selling sit down dinners and entertainment, etc. Why it brought sadness to every happy heart in America on the road to Democrat perdition.

You don't expect me to say thank you for nothing, do ya? :puhleeze:
Meanwhile back in reality...20+ Million Americans are out of work thanks to the blob's mismanagement of Covid 19.

He didn't mismanage anything.....your lying about it won't change that fact.....it is cuomo the killer who should be in an orange jump suit after he caused the deaths of those senior citizens in nursing homes, and the democrat party's alliance with china needs to be examined.......China either let the virus loose on purpose or let it escape from their lab...and the democrat party is protecting them from the consequences of that action...

As per usual, zero evidence supports your statements. The blob screwed up the response....and he was voted out of office as a result.

He was voted out of office because too many Americans are stupid....they will allow the democrats to raise their taxes, send jobs to their allies in china, destroy our energy sector, destroy more American cities with out of control crime, flood the country with illegal aliens who will reduce our wages, end freedom of religion and allow our enemies to run wild around the world...

Cause they don't like Trump's tweets...

That is fucking stupid....

This is what the democrat party and China want to do to the rest of the U.S.......china, through it's allies in the democrat party, will be happy to see the American energy industry crushed, and our people suffering death and pain in cold winter months.....

But.....wind? But....But....Solar?

Rolling black outs in the middle of the summer in California are f*****g hilarious........they deserve every rolling black out they voted for by voting for China and the democrat party.....

In Cold States....where it gets below freezing in the winter....rolling black outs from democrat party policies will kill people...just like the democrats and their Chinese flu killed people here in the U.S....

we noted the embarrassment announced in understated fashion by the U.S. Department of Energy that California imported 25 percent of its electricity in 2019. It seems almost as if someone at the very excellent Energy Information Administration has a thing about California’s silliness, because today’s EIA “Today in Energy” brief has another understated but devastating smackdown for California’s energy pretensions.

In one sentence, today’s brief essentially says, “Without lots of natural gas-fired power, California is screwed.” Of course that’s not the actual language—these are government analysts were talking about. But it’s not hard to read between the lines. Let’s start with the chart:

Yep they do what rich people do, they pay money so factories power plants and other undesirable things are built in poor people's neighborhood.

And black and brown people in 3rd world countries dig the mines to get the materials needed to make the solar panels and wind turbines....

I'm sure it does.

Why do the California fucktards feel it doesn't?
You're arguing that California doesn't think burning fossil fuels causes pollution?

California doesn't want to release CO2 to generate power.
They import electricity instead.
Foolishly in my view.

I agree, overpaying for imported power to make yourself feel green is moronic.

Not so sure about that. Plenty of green alternatives they're passing on as well. Texas and Louisiana let the petroleum companies ass rape their states with the pollution and periodic explosions. CA might be wise to pass on the fossil fuels. But there is green power available. They want no part of it either.

Not so sure about that.

Overpaying for imported power to make yourself feel green isn't moronic?
Tell me more!!

Considering the shithole that is Texas and Louisiana....I can't blame California for not wanting to look like these places.

And why are so many Californians moving to Texas then, you dumb ass?

Thats what the red states are for....cheap dirty labor. In this world, you're either the guy holding the strings or the guy whose a puppet. California holds the strings. Sorry. Its cheaper to import energy from states that don't mind oil and coal companies ass raping them.

Too funny. Kalifornia can't keep the lights and A/C on during the summer, but you think Kalifornia is holding the strings. :iyfyus.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301:

You're spending your worthless life thinking about California...nobody there is thinking about you. Give it some thought who is the puppet and who is holding the strings.

I'm sure it does.

You're arguing that California doesn't think burning fossil fuels causes pollution?

Foolishly in my view.

Not so sure about that. Plenty of green alternatives they're passing on as well. Texas and Louisiana let the petroleum companies ass rape their states with the pollution and periodic explosions. CA might be wise to pass on the fossil fuels. But there is green power available. They want no part of it either.
Hey candycorn you are obviously ignorant of the fact Texas has about 5 times the amount of wind power as Kalifornia.

Do you ever get tired of looking like a complete idiot?
You make my point for me dumbass. Thanks.

Poor 3-layered Candy Corn missed the memo about President Trump closing out the minimum wage issue by conspiring with other Americans to give high-paying jobs to everyone including minorities who never had a chance at the American dream come true for themselves.

Mr CC, you also missed the memo on the Demmies ahutting down those jobs President Trump furnished, using Covid to close down schools, churches, indoor theaters, almost all places selling sit down dinners and entertainment, etc. Why it brought sadness to every happy heart in America on the road to Democrat perdition.

You don't expect me to say thank you for nothing, do ya? :puhleeze:
Meanwhile back in reality...20+ Million Americans are out of work thanks to the blob's mismanagement of Covid 19.

He didn't mismanage anything.....your lying about it won't change that fact.....it is cuomo the killer who should be in an orange jump suit after he caused the deaths of those senior citizens in nursing homes, and the democrat party's alliance with china needs to be examined.......China either let the virus loose on purpose or let it escape from their lab...and the democrat party is protecting them from the consequences of that action...

As per usual, zero evidence supports your statements. The blob screwed up the response....and he was voted out of office as a result.

He was voted out of office because too many Americans are stupid....they will allow the democrats to raise their taxes, send jobs to their allies in china, destroy our energy sector, destroy more American cities with out of control crime, flood the country with illegal aliens who will reduce our wages, end freedom of religion and allow our enemies to run wild around the world...

Cause they don't like Trump's tweets...

That is fucking stupid....
Want some cheese with your whine?

I'm sure it does.

Foolishly in my view.

Hey candycorn you are obviously ignorant of the fact Texas has about 5 times the amount of wind power as Kalifornia.

Add up all the power generated in Kalifornia by wind and solar and you clowns are a little over half that produced in Texas by wind and solar.

You are a clueless dolt............in other words, the typical Dimwinger KKKalifornian.

I'm sure it does.

Foolishly in my view.

Add up all the power generated in Kalifornia by wind and solar and you clowns are a little over half that produced in Texas by wind and solar.

You are a clueless dolt............in other words, the typical Dimwinger KKKalifornian.

Again...you make my point for me.

California is beautiful and they don't want their state to resemble a red state shit hole. So they pay yokels back east to produce power and send it to them. I think they should open the door to more green energy.

Had you read what I wrote, you wouldn't be making the silly snide and weak comments you are making constantly. Perhaps you can't help yourself in that regard.

I'm sure it does.

Foolishly in my view.

Again...you make my point for me.

California is beautiful and they don't want their state to resemble a red state shit hole. So they pay yokels back east to produce power and send it to them. I think they should open the door to more green energy.

Had you read what I wrote, you wouldn't be making the silly snide and weak comments you are making constantly. Perhaps you can't help yourself in that regard.
So you say KKKalifornia is green cuz it can't produce it's own energy and has constant blackouts.

YEA KKALIFORNIA! :iyfyus.jpg:

California is beautiful and they don't want their state to resemble a red state shit hole.

Exactly!

A beautiful state with rolling blackouts. And shit in the streets.

Awesome!
They have their challenges....
I think they should allow more green energy in myself.

But I see their calculus. They could be like Dallas...disgusting, angry, and have shit in the streets or they could enjoy what they have...postcard views everywhere and some shit in the streets.

This is what the democrat party and China want to do to the rest of the U.S.......china, through it's allies in the democrat party, will be happy to see the American energy industry crushed, and our people suffering death and pain in cold winter months.....

Rolling black outs in the middle of the summer in California are f*****g hilarious........they deserve every rolling black out they voted for by voting for China and the democrat party.....

In Cold States....where it gets below freezing in the winter....rolling black outs from democrat party policies will kill people...just like the democrats and their Chinese flu killed people here in the U.S....

we noted the embarrassment announced in understated fashion by the U.S. Department of Energy that California imported 25 percent of its electricity in 2019. It seems almost as if someone at the very excellent Energy Information Administration has a thing about California’s silliness, because today’s EIA “Today in Energy” brief has another understated but devastating smackdown for California’s energy pretensions.

In one sentence, today’s brief essentially says, “Without lots of natural gas-fired power, California is screwed.” Of course that’s not the actual language—these are government analysts were talking about. But it’s not hard to read between the lines. Let’s start with the chart:

Yep they do what rich people do, they pay money so factories power plants and other undesirable things are built in poor people's neighborhood.

And black and brown people in 3rd world countries dig the mines to get the materials needed to make the solar panels and wind turbines....
American consumers are at fault for that they wanted cheap instead of quality American products now all you can buy is shit and we no longer have the manufacturing infrastructure. We don't need government intervention to fix we as consumers should demand quality products or keep our fucking wallet in our pocket.

California is beautiful and they don't want their state to resemble a red state shit hole.

Exactly!

Awesome!

But I see their calculus. They could be like Dallas...disgusting, angry, and have shit in the streets or they could enjoy what they have...postcard views everywhere and some shit in the streets.

You know imported Dallas power doesn't mean less CO2 than a nat gas plant built in California.
Right?
New nat gas plants are extremely clean and more reliable than importing power that might
not be available during a hot spell, right?

Exactly!

Awesome!

You know imported Dallas power doesn't mean less CO2 than a nat gas plant built in California.
Right?
New nat gas plants are extremely clean and more reliable than importing power that might
not be available during a hot spell, right?

Wow....you're really wasting a lot of time on this.

American consumers are at fault for that they wanted cheap instead of quality American products now all you can buy is shit and we no longer have the manufacturing infrastructure. We don't need government intervention to fix we as consumers should demand quality products or keep our fucking wallet in our pocket.
100% true.

Our businesses either accept a lower profit margin or consumers pay higher prices. Neither businesses or consumers want to budge. So the only solution is to manufacture stuff more cheaply.

Forum List

Back