Left wingers destroy California energy...the state imports 25% of all of it's energy. The wealthiest state in the Union and it can't provide power.

California is beautiful and they don't want their state to resemble a red state shit hole.

Exactly!

A beautiful state with rolling blackouts. And shit in the streets.

Awesome!
They have their challenges....
I think they should allow more green energy in myself.

But I see their calculus. They could be like Dallas...disgusting, angry, and have shit in the streets or they could enjoy what they have...postcard views everywhere and some shit in the streets.

You know imported Dallas power doesn't mean less CO2 than a nat gas plant built in California.
Right?
New nat gas plants are extremely clean and more reliable than importing power that might
not be available during a hot spell, right?

Wow....you're really wasting a lot of time on this.
It doesn't take much time to expose you as the idiot you are.

California is beautiful and they don't want their state to resemble a red state shit hole.

Exactly!

Awesome!

But I see their calculus. They could be like Dallas...disgusting, angry, and have shit in the streets or they could enjoy what they have...postcard views everywhere and some shit in the streets.

You know imported Dallas power doesn't mean less CO2 than a nat gas plant built in California.
Right?
New nat gas plants are extremely clean and more reliable than importing power that might

Pointing out California's green idiocy isn't a waste of time.

This is what the democrat party and China want to do to the rest of the U.S.......china, through it's allies in the democrat party, will be happy to see the American energy industry crushed, and our people suffering death and pain in cold winter months.....

But.....wind? But....But....Solar?

Rolling black outs in the middle of the summer in California are f*****g hilarious........they deserve every rolling black out they voted for by voting for China and the democrat party.....

In Cold States....where it gets below freezing in the winter....rolling black outs from democrat party policies will kill people...just like the democrats and their Chinese flu killed people here in the U.S....

we noted the embarrassment announced in understated fashion by the U.S. Department of Energy that California imported 25 percent of its electricity in 2019. It seems almost as if someone at the very excellent Energy Information Administration has a thing about California’s silliness, because today’s EIA “Today in Energy” brief has another understated but devastating smackdown for California’s energy pretensions.

In one sentence, today’s brief essentially says, “Without lots of natural gas-fired power, California is screwed.” Of course that’s not the actual language—these are government analysts were talking about. But it’s not hard to read between the lines. Let’s start with the chart:

Yep they do what rich people do, they pay money so factories power plants and other undesirable things are built in poor people's neighborhood.

And black and brown people in 3rd world countries dig the mines to get the materials needed to make the solar panels and wind turbines....
American consumers are at fault for that they wanted cheap instead of quality American products now all you can buy is shit and we no longer have the manufacturing infrastructure. We don't need government intervention to fix we as consumers should demand quality products or keep our fucking wallet in our pocket.
100% true.

Our businesses either accept a lower profit margin or consumers pay higher prices. Neither businesses or consumers want to budge. So the only solution is to manufacture stuff more cheaply.
So you won't pay more for quality is what I here. China's products are shit and yes manufacturers may be looking for to much profit. Hard to tell finding made in USA is not easy these days

Exactly!

Awesome!

Right?

Sure it is. They have made a decision (I disagree with it) to not invest in energy and just buy what they need. As a result they have a beautiful state that has energy challenges instead of a state that looks like Louisiana.

This is what the democrat party and China want to do to the rest of the U.S.......china, through it's allies in the democrat party, will be happy to see the American energy industry crushed, and our people suffering death and pain in cold winter months.....

Rolling black outs in the middle of the summer in California are f*****g hilarious........they deserve every rolling black out they voted for by voting for China and the democrat party.....

In Cold States....where it gets below freezing in the winter....rolling black outs from democrat party policies will kill people...just like the democrats and their Chinese flu killed people here in the U.S....

we noted the embarrassment announced in understated fashion by the U.S. Department of Energy that California imported 25 percent of its electricity in 2019. It seems almost as if someone at the very excellent Energy Information Administration has a thing about California’s silliness, because today’s EIA “Today in Energy” brief has another understated but devastating smackdown for California’s energy pretensions.

In one sentence, today’s brief essentially says, “Without lots of natural gas-fired power, California is screwed.” Of course that’s not the actual language—these are government analysts were talking about. But it’s not hard to read between the lines. Let’s start with the chart:

Yep they do what rich people do, they pay money so factories power plants and other undesirable things are built in poor people's neighborhood.

And black and brown people in 3rd world countries dig the mines to get the materials needed to make the solar panels and wind turbines....
American consumers are at fault for that they wanted cheap instead of quality American products now all you can buy is shit and we no longer have the manufacturing infrastructure. We don't need government intervention to fix we as consumers should demand quality products or keep our fucking wallet in our pocket.
100% true.

Our businesses either accept a lower profit margin or consumers pay higher prices. Neither businesses or consumers want to budge. So the only solution is to manufacture stuff more cheaply.
So you won't pay more for quality is what I here. China's products are shit and yes manufacturers may be looking for to much profit. Hard to tell finding made in USA is not easy these days

I'm a proud globalist. I'll buy the item that presents the best value for the money. I got tired of my Keurig and decided to get a Black and Decker 12 Cup coffee maker. I have no idea where it is made. It was $18.99 at Target. Whether it was made in China or Chicago is of very little concern to me.

It should be....I agree.

Thats what the red states are for....cheap dirty labor. In this world, you're either the guy holding the strings or the guy whose a puppet. California holds the strings. Sorry. Its cheaper to import energy from states that don't mind oil and coal companies ass raping them.
So you don't care about CO2 emmitted in other states? Do you really need me to explain to you how fucking stupid you are?

Exactly!

Awesome!

Right?

Sure it is. They have made a decision (I disagree with it) to not invest in energy and just buy what they need. As a result they have a beautiful state that has energy challenges instead of a state that looks like Louisiana.
The have invested plenty in energy, but so called green energy costs 3-4 times what fossil fuels cost. Also, all their projects have been disasters.

The Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System is a concentrated solar thermal plant in the Mojave Desert. It is located at the base of Clark Mountain in California, across the state line from Primm, Nevada. The plant has a gross capacity of 392 megawatts (MW).[6] It deploys 173,500 heliostats, each with two mirrors focusing solar energy on boilers located on three 459 ft (139.9 m) tall[7] solar power towers.[6] The first unit of the system was connected to the electrical grid in September 2013 for an initial synchronisation test.[8] The facility formally opened on February 13, 2014.[2] In 2014, it was the world's largest solar thermal power station.[9][10]
The $2.2 billion facility was developed by BrightSource Energy and Bechtel.[11] The largest investor in the project was NRG Energy which contributed $300 million. Google contributed $168 million.[12] The United States government provided a $1.6 billion loan guarantee and the plant is built on public land.[13] In 2010, the project was scaled back from its original 440 MW design to avoid disturbing the habitat of the desert tortoise.[14]

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

The plant burns natural gas each morning to commence the operation. The Wall Street Journal reported, "Instead of ramping up the plant each day before sunrise by burning one hour's worth of natural gas to generate steam, Ivanpah needs more than four times that much."[31] On August 27, 2014, the State of California approved Ivanpah to increase its annual natural gas consumption from 328,000,000 cubic feet (9,300,000 m3) of natural gas, as previously approved, to 525,000,000 cubic feet (14,900,000 m3).[32] In 2014, the plant burned 868×109 British thermal units (254 GWh) of natural gas emitting 46,084 metric tons of carbon dioxide, which is nearly twice the pollution threshold at which power plants and factories in California are required to participate in the state's cap and trade program to reduce carbon emissions.[33] If that fuel had been used in a Combined Cycle Gas Turbine (CCGT) plant, it would have generated about 124 GWh of electrical energy.[34] The facility used that gas plus solar energy to produce 419 GWh of electrical energy (more than four times that of the referenced CCGT plant), all the while operating at well below its expected output. In 2015, the facility showed higher production numbers, with Q1 increases of 170% over the same time period in 2014.[35]

What a joke!

Last edited:
Thats what the red states are for....cheap dirty labor. In this world, you're either the guy holding the strings or the guy whose a puppet. California holds the strings. Sorry. Its cheaper to import energy from states that don't mind oil and coal companies ass raping them.
So you don't care about CO2 emmitted in other states? Do you really need me to explain to you how fucking stupid you are?
Apparently, the moron thinks that global warming stuff stays in the state it is produced in. :laughing0301:

They have made a decision (I disagree with it) to not invest in energy and just buy what they need. As a result they have a beautiful state that has energy challenges

Yes, nothing like a 1st world state, the center of high tech, suffering from rolling blackouts.

That's some genius planning right there.

And don't get me started on the expensive green mandates that they forced on
PG&E, to the point that they couldn't update their transmission infrastructure and set half
the fucking state on fire.

That's one beautiful state.

100% true.

I'm a proud globalist. I'll buy the item that presents the best value for the money. I got tired of my Keurig and decided to get a Black and Decker 12 Cup coffee maker. I have no idea where it is made. It was $18.99 at Target. Whether it was made in China or Chicago is of very little concern to me.

It should be....I agree.
Ya,not sure many people know the value equation a days. I know Levi's used to let like 20 years if you could maintain your weight like that. Now the fucking things last a year at most then knees and ass split. Seems American made should be worth at least 5 times as much as the trash we buy

They have made a decision (I disagree with it) to not invest in energy and just buy what they need. As a result they have a beautiful state that has energy challenges

Yes, nothing like a 1st world state, the center of high tech, suffering from rolling blackouts.

That's some genius planning right there.

And don't get me started on the expensive green mandates that they forced on
PG&E, to the point that they couldn't update their transmission infrastructure and set half
the fucking state on fire.

That's one beautiful state.

Incredibly beautiful...actually.

You seem upset. Not sure why..

Apparently, the moron thinks that global warming stuff stays in the state it is produced in. :laughing0301:

You've spent the entire afternoon thinking about me....get a life.

The byproducts of the manufacturing usually do stay in the state. Its why Texas is such a shit hole. Look at the Texans on this board. Everyone of them is pissed off 24/7

100% true.

It should be....I agree.
Ya,not sure many people know the value equation a days. I know Levi's used to let like 20 years if you could maintain your weight like that. Now the fucking things last a year at most then knees and ass split. Seems American made should be worth at least 5 times as much as the trash we buy

The last few pair of Levis I bought had issues. I don't wear jeans much any more but I do recall the belt loop breaking on one of them like a month after I got them.

How much do "catalytic converters" for Industry cost, for comparison purposes?
It is always the extra money that can add up to billions and billions of dollars for an extra one percent improvement that destroys economies and industries.
Only lousy fiscal and monetary policy does that. Automatic stabilization of our economy is what matters more for freer market based micro-activity.
Foreign auto companies have eaten our lunch. With computers and catalytic converters hooked up to engines that could only be improved but not completely new for many years while the foreign competitors put out a few new generation engines combine with transmissions sealed our demise. Only the truck side of the auto companies with less stringent standards saved them. And that is with the hated deplorables buying them at a much higher percentage.
Tesla seems to be doing ok. California is moving away from fossil fuels for automobiles.
Moron, where do the charging stations get the power to charge the cars with?

The byproducts of the manufacturing usually do stay in the state. Its why Texas is such a shit hole. Look at the Texans on this board. Everyone of them is pissed off 24/7
You're right, pissed because of you lying cheating murdering criminal scum.

100% true.

It should be....I agree.

The last few pair of Levis I bought had issues. I don't wear jeans much any more but I do recall the belt loop breaking on one of them like a month after I got them.
I had to get the hell out from behind a computer. Now I do fishing charters and boar and dear camps for a living. I go through jeans,shorts , boots, and deck shoes like crazy. My carharts are bad ass though 15 years I have been wearing them.

So you admit MMGW is a hoax.

Otherwise, it would only get warm in the places that pollute, right? China should be around 600 degrees right now.

How about all the smoke from KKKalifornia burning to the ground every year? Does that stay in your shithole state?

Hahaha that's not why California doesn't have enough energy but if spinning it this way makes you believe your lie have at it.

Forum List

Back